Floss - 12 week challenge

Good luck to you too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck with your road to recovery! xx

Yes please I also need a 12 wk challenge got 3 st left to lose ideally 12 weeks would be nice, I don't go away till sept. so please count me in aswell. Average loss on VLCD is one st per month so yes very doable.

Put yourself in the 12 week summer challenge thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha thats okay...I feel honoured to have caused so much inspiration!

Im glad the threads been useful, i came on this section today to say goodbye! Iv been referred to an eating disorder service today to really tackle my binging and iv sort of realised that I do have a problem and slim and save probably isnt the best road mentally for me right now! Good luck though everyone you will do fab! xx

Good luck!

Welll I'm back. Im still pursuing my treatment which is a huge relief but mentally im feeling a million times better....and i waited this past week to see if I was going to dip again but im okay :) so iv started!

I started yesterday sort of by accident...that sounds really stupid but basically i was crazy busy and had nothing but the milk allowance in tea until 11pm when I forced myself to have a bar and figured i may as well make it my day 1! I have work today and tomorrow so im a little nervous as my job is incredibly energetic but hopefully I can get through it and be on my way!

Fell really strange today. I had a few moments during my work where I felt light headed but I pushed through and am now just really tired. Im not hugely hungry, and I thought about eating and re-starting monday as I have two jobs tomorrow ( giving myself the perfect excuse) but I just don't want to. Im a little worried but hopefully I'll be fine. I had a shake this morning so il probably have a mushroom pack with some fish and veg for tea and my bar after. Im surprised at my mentality but im not complaining! Just hope it continues :) x

can I join the challenge please .. although starting a week late its exactly 12 weeks today until I meet an old friend who's id quite like to look good for ;) lol
will be doing 10 weeks s/s ten day reefed and 5:2 within that 12 weeks hope to lose 2st4lbs more would be great, also starting kettlebells in next Cpl weeks to start toning up so my personal goal is also to see some sort of definition in my arms, flatter tummy etc not sure if that's possible in 12 weeks but will give it a go :) good luck everyone xx

ok so have read back and found you have started another thread, cant for life of me find it :( could someone please post a link . many thanks :) xx

It's not far away & titled 12 week summer holiday challenge :)

Day 5...absolutely exhausted but not really hungry. Felling okay, when I struggle it's a mental thing so im just trying to not even give myself a choice of quitting. Boredom is a problem too...wish I was busy! Switching between 4 and 3+meal depending on how I feel...keep plodding along!

Ooooh hello motivation...love when it comes out of nowhere! I have an event on july 4th and I want to wear a cute dress...it will be a day off 7 weeks on the diet so hopefully I can get some good results by then! Might have a look at some dresses...I CANNOT fail this time!

Day 6...not really hungry. Doing this diet means my binging has obviously stopped. Which means I have no way to cover my true feelings. Which is so scarily true because I am suddenly having to confront my hurt rather than hiding behind stuffing myself and getting a sugar high. I know this is good for me and I need to do it...but having my ex back on my mind so much is tearing me up. Just. Keep. Going.

11.30pm and im forcing down a shake. So weird but such a nice feeling! Also had a cheese pasta pack, fish, mushrooms, broccoli, tea, dr pepper zero and a bar. nom nom nom!

Just had a small NSV :) Im sat watching fat family tree with a cup of tea....felt like i was forgetting something...then realised my dinner is in the oven! Can't believe I forgot haha...love it!

Weigh in the morning...more than a little nervous! x

Welll...im disappointed. I know I shouldnt be but I can't help compare it to other 1st week weight losses! I lost 6 or 7 pounds my first week. I didnt weigh myself on day 1 but I weighed a few weeks ago so im adding a pound lost as I reckon I would have been a bit higher. So I now have 36 pounds to go till goal...ohh mann that's daunting! I feel like if im doing such a tough plan I should have lost more my first week!

I suppose I can moan about it, get disheartened, binge, gain it back and wish id carried on.....OR I can suck it up, accept that im losing weight and keep bloody going! I challenged myself so I need to see it through...11 weeks to go! Just wonder if I can make my goal in that time...that would be 3.3 pounds a week...I doubt it! But hey...better get trying!

Goals for week 2:

WATER WATER WATER! - My water intake has been horrifically bad this week...maybe that will aid in a few more pounds dropping off? I love Dr. pepper zero but I need to drink my water too!
ONIONS - Didnt realise these were banned...had them a few times...staying away!
PROTEIN - All I had was fish my first week...think I need to switch it up a bit, throw some eggs in there. Might also do a few more 4 pack days for a change!

Let's go. Day 10 is ALWAYS my break the diet day...bring it on! xx

Day 10: It's been a struggle but compared to the mental torture I usually go too it's been fab :) Also yesterday I only had tea, dr pepper zero, a bar and a curry pack because I was so busy and exhausted when I got in so think that's made me a little more hungry today. Hopefully will have everything today...im just a little worried as iv run out of bars, nearly out of meals so got shakes but thats worrying...and i really cant afford another order at the mo :( il just have to get by I guess....no way im stopping! x

Day 10: It's been a struggle but compared to the mental torture I usually go too it's been fab :) Also yesterday I only had tea, dr pepper zero, a bar and a curry pack because I was so busy and exhausted when I got in so think that's made me a little more hungry today. Hopefully will have everything today...im just a little worried as iv run out of bars, nearly out of meals so got shakes but thats worrying...and i really cant afford another order at the mo :( il just have to get by I guess....no way im stopping! x

Go girl! You are doing well! I am back to day one tomorrow..

You can do it biggus!

Literally had a hellish day yesterday...posted a thread about it because I think its important. Id been pretending my water intake wasnt that important...less learnt!

Day 12...little scared my loss this week is going to be rubbish as I dont feel much different...hope I don't fail. Also expecting some bad news tomorrow so I really hope I can control my emotions. Just need to remember how great I am feeling and why Im doing this. I was on youtube and came across the hcg diet...anyone heard of this? Users have 500 cals a day but also take the hcg hormone via drops or injection and lose like a pound a day! Wonder why we dont have it here...its an american thing. Imagine a pound a day constantly...amazing.

Anyhoo...not much going on today...pouring with rain :( need to keep busy so should maybe get off the sofa! :p xx

ARRRGHHHHHHHH having such a **** day :( I can't do this. I HATE that I have to do this! It's not fair!

Back