Floss - 12 week challenge

You can do it. Only you will be putting food into your mouth so just don't do it. You will regret it if you give in. Stay strong x

You stay in control, you will just feel more miserable if you don't? I know I do.. Just popping by to give my support.

Thankyou lovelies...sorry to be such a miserable moody cow!

Waiting for the news now. Literally going nuts. I. AM. STRONG. Lol oh dear.

Hcg is a growth hormone that is used in medicine to treat various issues. I personally don't think it's a good idea unless its a doctor that deals with you.. You could do more damage than good?

Hope your news is better than u imagine.
Hope it's all going ok!

The bad news was as expected. I had another date tonoght though...went for a lovely walk...not sure how I feel about him but we will see! Just in bed forcing down a hot chocolate shake...I missed two packs yesterday and only had extra tea in milk (another date aha) so Im making myself have everything today! Shattered....weigh in tomorrow aghhh...but can't believe iv done two weeks! :) x

2nd weigh in...bit disappointed if im really honest. I lost 4lb...but this is where I was three days ago so I though a little more off! That's 10lb in two weeks...I know I should be happy but I lose that fast on conventional diets! This week iv missed packs...I wonder if that could be a factor? Also doubled up quite a few so I may try spreading them out a little more.

Im absolutely exhausted. I had another incredibly detailed dream about my ex last night...I wish I could just stop. How can I get over him if he's in my mind so clearly with me every night! His girlfriend was even in the dream! It's really hindering me. Its been over a year and it's stopping me moving on. Oh well...here's to week 3. x

Last weekend I spectacularly fell of the wagon...and this week have just got worse and worse until a full on horrific binge last night. I keep thinking "should be in week 4 now" and iv bought some healthy foods, but I miss the structure of s&s. So I think im going to come back, tail between my legs and get back on it. There's no point me starting now as I have a girls night out on tuesday (first in months) but as soon as the hangover disapears i think its sensible for me to get back on. I cant diet on my own at the moment as as much as id rather just eat fruit and veg and fish I know this works. And its not forever. :) x

Back