500 Calories Flossyfee Juddders Along

Hey mrs don't stress too much about weigh in, see this as a learning curve for the first month or so it honestly does take about 4 weeks to get into it properly, stay positive and enjoy your break, JUDDD will be here waiting on you when you get back xx

Thank you for your support Mrs Lanark...I've learned so much already and I guess I'm still learning.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this one please.
So even after breaking my fast with a mini binge last night...this morning ate a regular breakie, I feel absolutely awful. I still ache all over, my heads banging, I have zero energy. Ive just been for a 'nana nap' in the hope that it would sort me out...it hasn't!
This is so typical as I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I have a million things to do.

Is this some weird reaction to Juddd or am I just coming down with some illness?

I'm hoping someone can help me with this one please.
So even after breaking my fast with a mini binge last night...this morning ate a regular breakie, I feel absolutely awful. I still ache all over, my heads banging, I have zero energy. Ive just been for a 'nana nap' in the hope that it would sort me out...it hasn't!
This is so typical as I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I have a million things to do.

Is this some weird reaction to Juddd or am I just coming down with some illness?

You know something so often a lot of us here have assumed its fasting and it is actually a bug and not the fasting at all, honestly just look over some of the diaries, LB, me Frona to name just a few, I would honestly say if you have eaten today it's prob not the fasting, but have you been under a lot of stress that could be getting released now the holiday is due? I often used to feel awful the first few days of my break as I came back down to earth with a bump

I think It was pure exhaustion. I've been waking at 4am everyday with the light blaring through my window...and with an active toddler to chase after, it must have caught up with me. I spent the whole of Sunday sleeping and relaxing while my hubby packed :). I felt much better by Sunday night.

I didn't make it to weigh in class today as I had too much to do. We're on a little family break now so stuffing my face & downing the wine. I'm so tired from the journey, the stress of travelling with a little one is ridiculous...he's my angel tho.

Aww hope you have a lush time away with your family. SOunds like a bug to me too. There are often lots of nasties lurking when the weather starts turning nice. I've come down with something the last couple of days, my son has too so i know it's not the fasting. Just enjoy yourself. As Lanarkwitch said, JUDDD will be here when you get back :0)

Back