Flowers 21 day Challenge-sowing the seeds of new habits!

Flab-u-less-Flower

Silver Member
I decided today to mix up my maintenance by challenging myself yet again! I am the type of gal that loves a challenge, so I am pretty excited to go full throttle and see if I can do this.

For the next 21 days, I have decided to cut out sugar and chocolate. I've always heard it takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am hoping my cravings for sugar and chocolate will dissipate after the 21 days! It would be wonderful if it does...

Day 1 - SUCCESS
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21

Wish me luck peeps. Feel free to jump in and challenge yourself to something for 21 days as well.
It doesn't have to be a food challenge, you could pick an exercise challenge, no tv challenge, no negative body image comments to yourself etc.

Please feel free to join in, what is 3 weeks? I owe it to myself to improve upon my few bad habits......

Come March 1st, I want to SHOUT I did it!

Great idea Flab-U-Less!!! Habits can be changed in 21 days and I wish you every success.....:D:D:D:D

Lacey....:)

I'd like to make sure I spend some quality time with my OH. Both our work lives are very busy and we get home and veg in front of the TV. So, to spend some time talking and planning our future would be really great. I'm in for the 21 day challenge!

Thank you Lacey! I just have to BELIEVE and I will ACHIEVE! Even though my birthday is coming up on Valentines Day, I will continue to stick to my 21 day plan, I will not be eating any cake, icecream or chocolate. I really want to do this and FOCUS on becoming even more healthier. I do not want to ever become a diabetic because of my bad sugar habits. I saw a dear friend lose both of his legs to diabetes, and that was a huge wakeup call! My health is more important to me these days rather than od-ing on cake and chocolates.... Besides, nothing tastes as good as becoming fit and fabulous and flab-u-lessly fashionable either!!!!

Awesome Bobbin,
That sounds wonderful to talk and share and to plan your future! Great challenge, totally doable! Here's hoping it brings the two of you closer together. Best of luck to you.

Thanks Dbl Row. Baby step it then, go one day, then the following week try 2 days, etc.

The reason I am going gung-ho on this one is this. Are you familiar with lent? If not, Catholics have lent and it is the 40 days before Easter, and you should give something up during lent, and Catholics cannot eat meat except on fridays etc, it is a way of fasting etc. Anyways, without getting to religious, being I was born Catholic and many of my friends have given stuff up for lent and are trying for the full 40 days, I thought hmmnnn why don't I join in with this and do a 21 day give up. Besides being my 1 year maintenance is just under 40 days away, I can continuing to keep the pounds at bay by elminating the sugar and chocchie and who knows maybe I will make it the full 37 remaining days. But I am shooting for 21 days for now and that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Silly girl, You can't give up something that you don't like my dear, you must give up something that you luuuurrrrrvvvveee. Ohhh biscuits like Kentucky fried chicken has? Yum-Yum!

Yup, I noticed that the other day too, oh so strange the things that happen to the newbs

LOL no a biscuit, like a hob nob? rich tea? Jammy Dodgers?? chocolate digestives?
And i love biscuits, just havnt had any since i got serious, because I dont do one biscuit, I do one pack!
i dont even miss them now, my fav was probably oh .... coconut rings. They kind of melt in your mouth.

(By the way, i dont think you can edit your initial post after so long)

Ok, your biscuits are cookies then? I get so confused with the lingo sometimes.

Your hubby and chocolate, yeah I hear ya, I love mine that much too! That is why I am saying buh-bye to chocolate for 21 days...

For the next 21 days, I have decided to cut out sugar and chocolate. I've always heard it takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am hoping my cravings for sugar and chocolate will dissipate after the 21 days! It would be wonderful if it does...

Day 1 - SUCCESS :clap:
Day 2 - SUCCESS :clap:
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21

2 Days Down, 19 more days to go.... yeah me!

Thanks dbl row, I will stick to my game plan like GLUE!

Thanks dbl row for the continued support, you are better than a BRA, always very supportive!

Day 1 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 2 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 3 - SUCCESS :clap:
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21

3 Days Down, 18 more days to go.... yeah me!

How is your challenge coming along Bobbin?

Here's to you....
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: :argh:

Here's to me...
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Back