food diary day 1

Congratulations on the loss, but your menu today is really not following SW. I assume your toast will be WM and your HExB, but where's your A choice? And as Anna has said, you appear to have no veg (or other Speed food) with your dinner.

I suggest you reread your books and plan out your menus for the week, making sure you have all the things you should be having and in the right quantities.

Breakie-2 poached eggs & baked beans
Lunch - pea & mint soup sw recipe
Dinner- 2small bread rolls and low fat cheese
Snack - Apple 2weight watchers yogurts

No speed foods, apart from the apple as a snack. (Although there might be some in the soup, I suppose.) None with your dinner. You could have added some tomato and cucumber and made cheese salad rolls.

I've looked at your meal plans and have to say I would be chewing my arm off with hunger lol. Can I ask how you find eating so little, are you not hungry? Is it a struggle to stick to? You don't have to starve yourself to lose weight and its not sustainable long term. As others have said you're not really following the SW plan as intended so perhaps look at some of the seven day menu plans. And definitely show your food diary to your consultant, no matter how busy the class is she will make time for you

You are eating extremely little, I'd say you are still not following the plan 100% hun. Your HEXA is missing some days and you can't be having many syns at all.

I love sushi too but I would suggest if you're having as a meal you also get a salad bowl to have at the same time to up your superfree :)

It would also help us if you listed your Syns. We may realise that certain things have Syns - such as your sushi trays - but it would help us to help you if you indicated that you're aware that these things have Syns and how many!

I've noticed your other post about the number of Syns daily and I see from that that you've been doing SW since Jan 2014. I wonder if you'd find it useful to sit in on a new members talk, for a refresher about SW. As various people have commented, you're not really following SW and instead appear to be cutting back the amount you're eating too much.

I don't have time to sit in a class as much as I would like to I know some things have syns I do struggle to eat a lot I'm not a big eater but do follow plan as much as I can
Breakie today - ww yogurt, Apple and some grapes
Lunch - we yogurt and Apple (never got a proper lunch due to hospital appt)
Snack - soup
Dinner - baked potato, chicken breast , salad , corn on cob & light mayo (2syns)
Nearly forgot go - ahead bar ( 7 syns)

yesterday sounds much more balanced hun :)

Could your roll not be your HEB instead of syns? If so you are still quite low on syns. Do you have a few more at the weekend for example? I tend to stay low on syns in the week so I can relax a bit at the weekend :)

You are also still missing your HEA I think unless you are having milk in tea/coffee.

Well done on your weight loss to date Craigkara 4 stone is a fantastic loss. xx

As long as your daily food is leaving you feeling energetic and not fatigued in anyway... I would say what you are doing suits you and obviously fits in with your life.

I don't eat wheat so sometimes struggled fitting a hexb into my day... until I realised nuts are a hexb. Since then I have been eating them like a squirrel. :rolleyes: xx

I'm back to writing every thing down been so bad recently I don't want to slip into size 20 again just got into size 10
So her goes
Breakie - Apple & Orange yogurt
Lunch - Tesco sushi tray (2 syns) and Apple
Dinner - pea soup & omelette made with peppers onion mushrooms tomatoes and 3 eggs
Snack -fruit salad raspberry blueberry Apple and orange & fat free natural yogurt
And my big shameful thing a dime bar (8 syns) approx
Total about 10 syns used
Also manage an hour on excercise bike gently cycling

If it fits into your syns... it certainly isn't shameful. You're doing really well... eaing well, exercising and having the odd treat. Well done you. xx

Back