Food Diary From Day One (comments appreciated)

freyasmommy

Starting again!
Day 1. EE

B - 2 Weetabix (HEa) with Milk (part of HEb) with 1 suagr (1 syn) and 1 large orange

L - Pasta, chopped tomatoes, spring onion, green pepper and cucumber with 1 extra light mayo (0.5 syn)

T - jacket potato, 1/4 tsp of oil (0.5 syn), light marge (1 syn) with tuna, sweetcorn and spring onion in 2 extra light mayo (1 syn)

drinks - squash, 1 tea with milk (part of HEb) and 2 sugar (2 syns)

total - 6 Syns

i was going to have a choc biscuit (4 syns) to make my syns up a bit, but my daughter ate the last one :cry:

does this sound like im on the right tracks??

Looking good I think, I don't know much about EE but lots of people do it so will be able to offer more advice. Good luck x

Day 2. EE

B - 2 weetabix (HEa) milk (HEb) 1 suagr (1syn) and an apple

L - a pasta n sauce and an apple

T - chips, cod and mushy peas, followed by mullerlight cherry n choc (2 syns)

extra - 1 slice bread (4 syns) with 1 tbsp peanut butter (4.5 syns) which was simply to get more syns for the day!

drinks - squash

total - 11.5 syns

yeah it is meant to be lol but i read on SW about it and someone had asked about that and they had replied and said once in a while its ok lol so i thought ild give it a go :p although it was really tasty, my daughter didnt like it so i doubt i will have it very often now :(

as i dont think ill be eating anything else tonight ill do my diary now :)

Day 3. EE

B - mullerlight, vanilla n choc and an apple

L - jacket pot with beans, three bean side salad (1syn), kiwi

T - 3 egg omelette with spring onion, mushroom, ham and double cheese (1 HEa + 6 syns) with broccoli, cauliflower, peas and carrots

drinks - diet coke, squash and water

total - 7 syns

Hiya,

I hope u are well.

Just having a look through ... I started SW two weeks ago i am on day 15 have been doing extra easy all along and I have lost 8lbs, not bragging honest ;) but I found the extra easy 7 days to success menus helpful for inspitration, think thats where u got the the fish and chips with mushy peas idea from...

Good luck ! xxxx:D

well done :) im really looking forward to my monday WI, just hoping it shows a difference (and not a gain lol)
yup, you got it! got some great ideas in that little book! cant wait to go for a big shop so i can start making different things :)

Menus look okay, but just make sure you are having the 1/3 portion of fruit or veg at every main meal. Good luck on your WI.

Good luck for monday if your anything like me you will wonder how you can eat and lose weight.
I do bulk up my plates with lots veg , even my omlettes are full of stir veg , I have whole plates of roasted veg for evening meals a little gravy one thing I am not doing is using syns on things on milk, bread, sugar, and I have not had butter either since I started, my syns only go on whole treats ie kit kats , or wine very naughty mind :).

well today i was bad, well i didnt go over syns, but we had an indian which i regret!

b - mullerlight, banana and kiwi

l - i was at my sisters and she had nothing but syn food :( had 2 chocs (6syns!!)

t - lamb rogan josh (6.5 syns) with boiled rice

drinks - squash

total - 12.5 syns
failed to get either eithr HEs in and only a few super free!

will def make up for it tomoz!! :( :( :(

B - weetabix (HEb) and semi skimmed milk (HEa) with sweetener, banana

snack - banana and apple

L - ham pasta salad (pasta, ham, green pepper, spring onion, cucumber, tomatoes, mayo) 1syn

T - burger and chips, (beef, red onion, egg, bacon, lettuce, tomato, potatoes, small white roll, tomato sauce) 5.5 syns for roll, 0.5 syn sauce. mullerlight

drinks - diet coke, squash

total - 7 syns :D

Day 6. EE

B - 2 weetabix (HEb) and Milk (part of HEa) with sweetner

L - pasta n sauce, using water, milk (rest of HEa) and 1 tsp of marge (1 syn)

T - Vegetable Curry, made with fat free yogurt, passata, spices, garlic, lemon, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, carrot, spinach, onion. served with rice. mullerlight

Drinks - squash, fanta zero, diet cherry coke.

Total - 1 syn

Day 7. EE

B - 2 weetabix (HEb) with milk (HEa) sweetner

L - jacket potato with baked beans and bacon with side salad (some type of green leaf, lettuce, toms, carrot,peppers) and a muller light

T - boneless pork chop, with fat cut off with potato, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetcorn, mushroom and onion in an egg and milk mix (rest of HEa) followed by a dairy milk bar (13.5 syns, although when i brought it i thought it was 8.5 syns! wishful thinking i guess!)

drinks - squash, diet coke.

total - 13.5 syns

First WI - 4lbs off :D

Day 8. EE

B - 2 weetabix (HEb) with milk (HEa) sweetner

L - Savory rice (2.5 syns) with chopped up apple

T - burger (mince and onion) on roll (5.5syns) with lettuce and tomato and tomato sauce (0.5 syn) with pasta salad (pasta, spring onion, cucumber, tomato, pepper) EL mayo (1syn)
2 mullerlights

drinks - diet coke

total - 9.5 syns

Back