Food diary - mainly red days

MinkyDinky said:
Doing red days now for the next 3 days - wish me luck!! Have them completely planned out from the weekend so I can't go wrong in theory :)
And how can you not like the chocolate on the eclairs?! It's what makes them!! Xx

Am somewhat of a food freak - I like choc as in a bar of choc, I like the pastry of the eclairs but can't stand them together! A bit like choc & nuts - amazing serperatley, all kinds of wrong together ;)

Scan bran week!

After my first attempt at eating scan bran yesterday was not as bad as I expected, going to try a week of having 5 a day for a week just to see if it makes any difference

Tuesday's Food

8 - whlml pitta (b) bacon, fry lite egg
*green tea*
2 - kiwi & strawberries
Scan bran x 5 (b) LCL x 3 (a)
Ham, seafood sticks, Mullerlight
5 - banana
7 - chicken omelette
* green tea *
10 - velvet crunch (4 syns)
Ww Caramel wafer (4 syns)

Wednesday's Food

9 - apple, banana
*green tea x 2*
12 - 5 x scan bran (b) salmon Mullerlight
*green tea*
2.30 - grapes
7.30 - 2 SW melting burgers cheddar (a)
Lettuce, whlml pitta (b)
*green tea*
10 - velvet crunch (4 syns)
Ww caramel wafer (4 syns)

Syns - 8, a x 2, b x 2

Okay I think still feeling very motivated
The weathers even tempting me to drag my fat arse out for a bike ride this weekend. Go through phases of doing 25 mile rides although having done it for at least 6 months so it will hurt :(

Purple*Tortoise said:
Okay I think still feeling very motivated
The weathers even tempting me to drag my fat arse out for a bike ride this weekend. Go through phases of doing 25 mile rides although having done it for at least 6 months so it will hurt :(

That did make me chuckle :) why not build yourself up so your bot can get used to it again? Like 5 miles here, 5 miles there and build to 10, 15 etc etc. I have no where to store a bike so I rely on my little legs :D xx

It's kind of a deal with myself, either the bike or the gym! Bikes much easier, whack the iPod on put on some seriously heavy metal and get peddling! Is quite relaxing - but knackering! Generally follow canal paths so it's pretty flat - a nice easy way to get back into it

Thursday's Food

9 - apple, banana
12 - Scan bran x 5 (B) salmon, Mullerlight
4 - alpen light x 2 (B) serious attack of the munches as everyone else at work was stuffing themselves with biscuits!
7 - SW melting burgers (A) for cheddar
Lettuce, whlml pitta (6 syns?)
10 - Ww crisps (4 syns)
Ww caramel wafer bar (4 syns)
Milk in coffee (A)

Syns - 14, A x 2, B x 2
Think I'm starting to like this scan bran stuff

Friday 's Food

B - apple, strawberries
Was stupidly hungry, the only thing that stopped me not going to the shop for a very none SW bacon buttie was couldn't get out as it was so stupidly busy at work!
Note to self - fruit alone does not fill me, need to get up when I'm supposed to then I have time for real food! Alternatively stick up on cereal bars for in the car whilst late as usual ;)
D - scan bran x 5 (B) salmon, Mullerlight
T - whlml pitta (B) steak, fry lite mushrooms, cheddar (A)
Bowl of cabbage afterwards
10pm - 4 bacon ribs pinched from patents tea - forgot how nice they were! (all visible fat removed!)
Milk in coffees (A)

Plan on having some syns later something Ww either biscuit or crips - 4 syns - feel I deserve something with all this staying in & not drinking on a Friday ;)

Saturday's Food

11 - whlml pitta (B)
Bacon, poached egg
3-6 - randomly munched on 5 scan bran (B) and 5 x LCL (A) and banana whilst shopping in Warrington - went prepared and by some small miracle managed not to buy a sausage roll or 3!
7 - whlml pitta (6 syns) steak, cheddar (A) lettuce, cabbage
9 - Ww caramel wafer (4 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 14, A x 2, B x 2

The late night syns were not really hunger just boredom staying in on a Saturday night. Need to think of more ways to distract myself from not drinking!

Sunday's Food - still RED

First time in a week I have had no scan bran for a day - its nice not having bellyache today but am wondering if the day before weigh in was the right time to decide to have a break?!? Dosent seem such a good idea now......

12 - whlml pitta (B) bacon, 2 x poached egg
4 - king prawn 2 egg omelette
7 - m&s chunky steak, lots of cabbage
Am wondering if it's normal to eat the whole tin of chunky steak?!??!
9 - still need to use some syns so planning on 4 syn crisps later whilst being human is on

Thanks, result wasn't bad, 3lb so that's half a stone in 2 weeks! Pretty pleased with this coupled with being off the cigarettes! x

Monday 16.1.12 RED - very hungry today!

B - 2 x alpen (hexb)
Banana
D - 3 x whlml (hexb & 3 syns)
3 x LCL (hexa)
sliced chicken breast, lettuce
Mullerlight x 2
Ww hoops (3.5 syns)
Snack - grapes
T - sprouts, cauliflower, tin of stewed steak
Hexa milk in coffees

Syns - 6.5, hexa - 2, hexb - 2
isnt stewed steak a syn due to the gravy? x well done on ur weightloss x

Excellent losses so far!!!

Good luck for tomorrow!!

I'm here to follow and get some more red day ideas!!

What pitta breads do u get? Can u just get any wholemeal ones? Xx

rach1987 said:
isnt stewed steak a syn due to the gravy? x well done on ur weightloss x

There are some free and some with syns - one of the biggest brands ( think its princes) has 9 syns but there's a few free ones, I tend to get m&s as its free, there's also tescos own which is free and a few others

Cai said:
Excellent losses so far!!!

Good luck for tomorrow!!

I'm here to follow and get some more red day ideas!!

What pitta breads do u get? Can u just get any wholemeal ones? Xx

If you get pittas best is either coop or asda as those count as healthy extras ;)

Good luck for WI sweetie. How you feeling after doing scan bran every day? I don't know if I could do it! But then change is always good and maybe it will assist with losses :) they say you gotta keep the fluids up to make sure you don't erm... Bind yourself up :D

Fingers crossed for later xxx

Didnt have any scan bran yesterday and went back to feeling a bit bloated so I'm back on it today. I normally drink about 4 litres liquid through out the day so no worries there!

WI - lost 2 pounds! So 16lb total
More mentally important is I am in the next stone bracket, started at 15.1, now 13.13
Being 13 something is hardly low but for me it sounds it compared to where I started

Maybe it was the 'body magic' yesterday? Went for a walk around a reservoir with oh, thankfully had hiking boots on as typically for him ended up having to scale fences and wade through ankle deep slutch to reach the bit he just has to get to for a look! So it turned out slightly more energetic than planned!

Just arranging to go on a long bike ride with a friend who is a personal trainer - that's gonna hurt! Have next weekend to practice hopefully work up some resistance then the week after - pain! ;)

Back