Food diary - mainly red days

Tuesday 6th March

9 - banana, cottage cheese, 2 x scan bran (b)
Not sure if counts as a B as should be 5 but due to the motorway issues far too late to have time for more
12 - whlml x 3 (B) & 3 syns
Ham, LCL x 4 (A) lettuce velvet crunch (4 syns)
6 - quick tea needed so m&s chunky steak
Sprouts, caulifliwer
10 - velvet crunch (4 syns)
Ww mini roll (4,5 syns)

Syns 15.5, 1 x A. 2 x B (sort of !)
Feeling very bloated more by the day since the epic day of naughtiness on Saturday, wesbesdays food is going to be centred around scan bran to make up for it!

Sounds like Saturday was a good day :D if anything sounds tasty and Kilsyth had a good time AND you are back on it now which is the important thing.

How's the bloating feeling? Water will help with that and celery (if you can stand the stuff yeuch!) hope you're feeling better xx

MinkyDinky said:
Sounds like Saturday was a good day :D if anything sounds tasty and Kilsyth had a good time AND you are back on it now which is the important thing.

How's the bloating feeling? Water will help with that and celery (if you can stand the stuff yeuch!) hope you're feeling better xx

Scan bran helped! Much better now ;)

Wednesday 7th March

9 - scan bran x 3 (3 syns) LCL x 3 (A)
Banana pineapple
12 - scan bran x 5 (B)
Cottage cheese, 2 x boiled eggs
4 - Mullerlight mint choc ;)
6 - M&s chunky steak, scan bran x 5 (B)
Quick tea again as in a hurry!
9 - Ww choc mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns 7.5, a x 1, b x 2
Still feeling bloated hence all the scan bran!

Thursday 8th March

Milk in coffee (A)
8 - whlml nimble (toasted) x 2 (B)
Fry lite egg
12 - scan bran x 5 (B) LCL x 5 (A)
Wafer ham, Mullerlight - mint choc
4. - grapes, banana
5. - seafood sticks - to out me on until out for Italian with work....., 7pm - ended up having just rib eye steak. Came with fries which I immediately gave away before bring tempted, and rocket. Unfortunately the rocket was covered in some vile tasting oily stuff, so literally just ate the steak!

10 - other half then decides to have a takeaway which set me off wanting more food hence the Ww mini roll - well worth the 4.5 syns!

Syns - 4.5, 1 x a, 2 x b

WI lost 1lb
Prompted quite a sulk 'only a oound' however considering the epic day of naughtiness last Saturday suppose I should be grateful so had a SW style bacon and egg on toast to make me feel better!
So 17lb and 9 inches overall lost since 1 st jan

Thanks for the reminder of in inches EP! ;)

Purple*Tortoise said:
WI lost 1lb
Prompted quite a sulk 'only a oound' however considering the epic day of naughtiness last Saturday suppose I should be grateful so had a SW style bacon and egg on toast to make me feel better!
So 17lb and 9 inches overall lost since 1 st jan

Thanks for the reminder of in inches EP! ;)

Ah that's great! Especially since you have felt bloated all week too. Just think how mega WI will be next week once the bloaty bloats have gone :) and the inches are always great too.
Pat on the back missy! Xx

Friday 9th March - still all RED!

Late start at work so time for proper breakfast!
8 - 2 x whlml nimble (B) fry lite egg & bacon
1.30 - wafer smoked ham
2.30 - 5 x scan bran (B) LCL x 5 (A)
7 - starving needed Friday night comfort food....
2 SW melting burgers (cheddar - A) & shredded lettuce in a whlml pitta - (6 syns) and worth every single syn! Felt naughty ;)
11 - Ww choc mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns - 10.5, A x 2, B x 2

Note to self - the essence of melting burgers is the HOT melted cheese in the middle
Try and employ a little common sense and wait a minute rather than jump right in and burn mouth with aforementioned cheese!

Saturday 10th March

12 - whlml pitta (B) fry lite egg, bacon medallions
3 - Youngs cod in parsley sauce (1.5 syns)
Cauliflower
6 - tesco tutti fruiti pot (random super free)
7 - wafer ham few slices
8 - pineapple
9 - chippy bought king prawn omelette - (6 syns) for the oil it was cooked in - well worth it!
10 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 16, 0 x A, 1 x B

Been shopping and bought a hand blender today and all ingredients for something like a chicken and mushroom soup .......
Also got everything for syn free egg custards so will be having a little cooking session tomorrow!

Sunday 11th March - Cooking Day!

12 - whlml pitta (B) bacon, fry lite egg
4 - scan bran x 3 (3 syns) cottage cheese
Pineapple & melon
6 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns) needed something as the stomach thought the throat had been slit - no time for good otherwise as was shopping and cooking all day!
7.30 - 2 x SW melting burgers - cheddar (A)
Rocket lettuce mix, whlml pitta (B)
10 - SW free egg custard milk (A)
11 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns - 12, A x 2, B x 2
The egg custard was good particularly for something free - thanks to Pete as I think it was one of his recipes I used!
Spent the day cooking both veg free soup and a mixture of 2 recipesI found for chicken soup and mushroom soup
Was easier than expected - really enjoyed it! Had for lunch today and will be having again tomorrow!

Monday 12th March

Milk in 2 coffees - (A) because some colleagues take more than 2 months to realise when asked I repeatedly ask for green tea when it's their turn to brew up, it means I don't want coffee. Might start making their tea coffee flavoured see if they notice a difference ;(
And on that subject yes I know green tea looks vile, I don't need to be told this EVERY single day! (rant over ;) )

B - 2 x alpen light (B) got up late had to eat in the car ...... Again ......lol
11 - melon & pineapple
12 - SW chicken & mushroom soup
Scan bran x 5 (B) dipped in soup which was rather nice ;) Mullerlight, seafood sticks
7 - SW melting burgers, cheddar (a) lettuce
Whlml pitta (6 syns)

Tea repeated from yesterday as it was so damn good - It seems * week and the bellyache and grump which comes with it has snuck up on me, so comforting food was needed! Explains the extra specially vile mood and bloat recently.... And requires syns to be used on tasty things!

9pm - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 14.5, A x 1, B x 2

Tuesday 13th March

Milk in coffee (A) needed coffee last few days due to a vile mood, previously have been having green tea
8 - banana
9 - boiled egg x 2 wrapped in wafer ham
12 - More of my free chicken & mushroom soup
2 x scan bran (2 syns) can't count as a hexB
as only ate 2 should be 5.....
Seafood sticks, Mullerlight
4 - pineapple & melon
7 - steak, cheddar (A) whlml Pitta (B) (more
comfort food, served its purpose well!)
9 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 15 vile mood meant required the full daily allocation
A x 1, B x 2

Wednesday 14.3.12

Late start at with due to dentists at so had time for a proper breakfast!

8 - whlml x 2 (B) bacon, fry lite egg
12 - melon, pineapple (didn't you touch the sides was still starving!)
2 - whlml x 2 (B) LCL x 4 (A) skips (4 syns)
Small bowl of my free chicken and mushroom soup
7 - m&s chunky steak, sprouts, cauliflower

Syns - 8.5, A x 2, B x 2
Another day of raging hormones, short temper and insatiable hunger - yet another day typical of * week! Can't wait until its over but not expecting to lose anything on Friday WI due to this
On bright side treated myself to a very nice per una maxi dress, 16 was noticeably too big so got the 14 ;)

you are doing brilliantly. also remember you are learning good habits for life not just until you get to goal. weigh in day tomorrow! xx:)

Woo hoo! Check you out little miss slinky!

I curse the week my period comes. I could eat a supermarket bare if given the chance (thankfully not!) so I can sympathise with you.

How you feeling about it today? Munched on much? Continue doing good though sweetie xx

MinkyDinky said:
Woo hoo! Check you out little miss slinky!

I curse the week my period comes. I could eat a supermarket bare if given the chance (thankfully not!) so I can sympathise with you.

How you feeling about it today? Munched on much? Continue doing good though sweetie xx

Have increased my normal obsessive one a day weight watchers choc mini roll to two .......is helping immensely. Think I'm gonna require some form of therapy to break this obsession ;)
Fingers crossed for WI......

Back