Monday 26th March

7.30 - bran flakes (B) semi sk milk (A)
12 - scan bran x 5 (B) LCEL x 5 (A)
Pineapple, crab sticks
6 - m&s chunky steak, cauliflower, broccoli
9 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 8.5, 2 x A, 2 x B
Didn't really need the syns but felt like I should use some! Had to have an early night, legs were aching all day after the amount of walking covered at Alton towers on Sunday!

Made a big pan of soup for dinners for the rest of the week, just all veg looks a very odd shade of green! Hopefully will clawback some of my poor behaviour before weigh in on friday

Managed to get out of work am hour earlier so took the bike out for an hour as it was so nice!
Only covered 10 miles felt like I'd done 30! Gonna have to focus on working up to longer rides again!
Hopefully get in a good long ride at the weekend!

Tuesday's Food

Milk - (A)
7.30 boiled egg, celery x 4, banana
10 melon
12 free veg soup, 5 x scan bran (B) crab sticks
6.30 SW melting burgers (A )cheddar
Lettuce, whlml pitta (B)
9.30 plum x 2
10 Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Bike ride - 10 miles (warm up session ready for the weekend if the weather stays nice!)

Syns - 8.5, A x 2, B x 2
Still feeling very bloated after Fridays badness!

Wednesday 28th March

Milk in coffee (A)
7.30 cup of my free veg soup
9.30 alpen light (3 syns)
10.30 pear
12. Whlml x 2 (B) roast chicken breast
Velvet crunch (4 syns)
My free veg soup, melon & pineapple
4. Crabsticks
5. Grapes
7. Steak, whlml pitta (B) cheese (A) shrooms
10. Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns 14.5, a x 2, b x 2

Far too much coffee and diet coke couldn't sleep! Have been on both all week and feel rubbish for it so back to green tea and no added sugar juice!

Thursday 29.3.12

in work later so time for a fat breakfast ;)

8 - whlml pitta (B) bacon, fry lite egg
11 - apple
1.30 - scan bran x 5 (B) LCL x 3 (A) pear, my free veg soup
3 - melon & pineapple
5.30 - Mullerlight
7 - m&s chunky steak, cauliflower, spinach & broccoli
9 - grapes
10 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns 4.5, a x 1, b x 2

Weigh In - 1lb!
Total. - 21lb since 1st jan 2012
Didn't have time to take measurements this morning so will try tomorow!
Planning on drinking gin tonight, very good first quarter at work to celebrate, so syns will be going on gin with diet lemonade as its happy partner!

Purple*Tortoise said:
Weigh In - 1lb!
Total. - 21lb since 1st jan 2012
Didn't have time to take measurements this morning so will try tomorow!
Planning on drinking gin tonight, very good first quarter at work to celebrate, so syns will be going on gin with diet lemonade as its happy partner!

Well done on the pound. Sounds like you have a fun evening ahead. Counting the shuns, I mean syns or just having whatever?

You've reminded me to take my measurements, haven't since jan, although I think I lost my original ones :(

Enjoy your Friday! Xx

I will be counting the syns, but I will not be caring how high the number - tonight
Although when I have my website head on tomorrow I will regret it! Just planning on a 25 mile ride for Saturday as penance!

Love finding other red diarys, I find that carbs make me crave bad food. Well done on your weightloss so far, you have done so well. How are you getting on with the non smoking?

Nellylou said:
Love finding other red diarys, I find that carbs make me crave bad food. Well done on your weightloss so far, you have done so well. How are you getting on with the non smoking?

Not bad feel I'm over the smoking thing now not even slightly tempted! Can't stand going in people's houses who smoke indoors.
Do you have a diary? I am always after more red day ideas

Food for Friday 30th March 2012

Started well but rapidly starts to sound like a confession......

7.30 cup of my free veg soup
9. 2 egg omelette with chicken, mushroom,
spinach
12. Whlml x 2 (B) ham, lettuce, LCL x 4 (A)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)
Melon & pineapple
2. Mikado x 24 (12 syns)

Walked into the kitchen to find a greggs white choc cookie on offer - it was free in terms of pounds! Have been unable to locate syn value but safe to suffice in saying the rest of the day was off plan. Went to a 40th garden party do decided was going off plan!

Tea - chicken burger & chips, pizza style garlic bread with cheese

At least 6 cans of red stripe - syn value unknown but worth every drop!

I gave up last year and it's the best thing I have ever done, hardly ever tempted now apart from when drinking... Started a diary but been a bit lazy with my food _ need to start making proper red day recipes. Don't know how to copy diary link but its got my name as title i think :)

Saturday 31st March - halo fully back on!

12 whlml toast x 2 (B) bacon, 2 fry lite eggs
3 Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
5 whole packet of seafood sticks and bag full of carrot batons - was out shopping and starving do this seemed the most sensible choice in tesco
7 whlml pitta (B) lettuce, baby corn on the cob
SW melting burgers - cheddar (A)
10 Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Skips (4 syns)

Syns 12.5, A x 1, b x 2
Bought myself some size 14 jeans today very pleased as my legs are huge so going down a size in jeans is a huge deal for me!
Size 12 top also from matalan - was able to get away with the 12 as it had a decent amount of boob room normally really struggle with that!

Sunday 1st April 2012

11 Whlml dry toast x 2 (B)
Bacon, fry lite eggx 2
1.30 My free veg soup
Scan bran x 3 (B)
5. M&s chunky steak, cauliflower, baby sweetcorn
8. Ww mini roll x 2 (9 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Bought a new maxi dress today from m&s - size 12 again, was most pleased although still wouldn't be in a 12 elaeqfwre

Monday 2nd April

Milk in coffee (A)
7.30 Asda fat free yoghurt
9.30 alpen light (3 syns)
12. My free veg soup
Scan bran x 5 (B)
Pineapple & melon
6. Apple & banana
7.30 m&s chunky steak & cauliflower
Pineapple
10. Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 11.5, A x 1, B x 1
Home late hunger got the better of me so went for the quickest tea option! Original plan was use the extra lean mince in the fridge looks like I will have to use that tomortow

MinkyDinky said:
Woo to the hoo! Check you out getting into slinky size 12's! What an amazing feeling that must be. See foods going well too :)
How's things? Xx

Think I need to try and step it up, get more than a pound a week off as summer is nearly here!
Need to get out on the bike more was busy this weekend so not done much!
Have you got over your saddle sore issue yet? It wears off after about a week of riding!

Tuesday's Food

7.30 bran flakes (B)
Semi skimmed milk (A)
12. My free veg soup, scan bran x 3 (3 syns)
Crabsticks x 8,
melon, pineapple, kiwi
4. Grapes
7. SW melting burgers - cheddar (A)
Lettuce, whlml pitta (B)
10. Grapes
Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Syns - 11.5, A x 2, B x 2

Apparently we're getting free bacon butties at work in the morning due to a very good first quarter, have ordered dry wholemeal toast with bacon from which I will remove the fat, and a fried egg (1 syn)
Plan is to cut off crusts of whlml toast to make it hexb sized avd hope they get the order right then I don't have to count syns for a bit of flora!

Purple*Tortoise said:
Think I need to try and step it up, get more than a pound a week off as summer is nearly here!
Need to get out on the bike more was busy this weekend so not done much!
Have you got over your saddle sore issue yet? It wears off after about a week of riding!

My friend got me a gel cushion ;) not going to be able to get one the bike till Friday but the OH has tried it out and said it was great!
I know what you mean about upping your game, my losses have been pretty poor. 2.5 off last night but that is for 3 weeks. So not even a pound a week. And I want 4 for next week... Ha ha.
Enjoy your bacon n egg butty xx

Wednesday 4th April 2012

Very annoying day food wise! Was up really early do thought could make a SW suitable bacon buttie for one syn and a hexb but decided not to as had already pre ordered the one at work - which sent the food slightly tits up for the day

7.30 fat free yoghurt
9. Banana
10. Starving and still wondering where the supposed bacon buttie was - had to have an alpen light (3 syns) massive waste of syns at breakfast

11.20 at last bacon buttie turns up!
Was on what I think was granary dry toast so (7 syns) massive waste of syns shouldn't have bothered plan was whlml bread as hexb!
Fried egg (1 syn) bacon - I removed the fat

12.30 dinnertime, not hungry as just had the buttie but ate some fruit and Crabsticks as I knew I would end up hungry and in a vile mood in the afternoon
Melon / pineapple / kiwi
8 Crabsticks

3.30 - grapes as very hungry now wishing I had eaten the soup earlier regardless of being full

7. Wholemeal pitta (B) thin steak, fry lite mushrooms with scrambled egg in there

10. Velvet crunch (4 syns)
Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns 18.5 (due to waste of 7 on granary bread! Won't be doing that again that's worth a decent bar of chocolate or bag of crisps)
A x 1, B x 1

Lesson learned - don't let other people affect food planning - next time I won't bother will just stick to own food plan and be the weirdo in the corner on the diet ;)

Back