Food diary - mainly red days

Absolutely no idea where my post went but I did post to say you both looked awesome in your costumes! You have beautiful hair.

Also - loving the gammon face!!

Hopefully you'll have that pound off to chuck you into the 12's this week - fingers crossed! Xx

Monday

Weetabix x 2 (B1) milk (A1)

Celery & mushroom soup
Whlml roll (B2) ham, flora light (2)
Ww Greek yoghurt (0.5)

Blueberries
Hifi light (3)

***GYM*** 420 calories burnt ***

SW lasagne (3.5) lasagne sheet
Cheese (A2)

Milka bunny (5)

Syns - 14, A - 2, B - 2
***420 calories burned***

Came across your diary and have to say well done on your weightloss! You've done brilliant I'm starting SW from home after countless attempts of trying to lose weight on other plans so I'm hoping this one works! Was feeling very negative but your diary is after inspiring and showing me that it can be done so thanks for that :)

Came across your diary and have to say well done on your weightloss! You've done brilliant I'm starting SW from home after countless attempts of trying to lose weight on other plans so I'm hoping this one works! Was feeling very negative but your diary is after inspiring and showing me that it can be done so thanks for that :)

Thanks, I find it easier from home
If you need any help let me know ;)

Tuesday 26th March

WW pitta (B1) fry light egg
Tesco LC sausages (2)
Amazing sausages - can't believe I have only just tried them!

3 egg omelette with chicken & cheddar (A1&A2)
Celery & mushroom soup

Grapes

Cajun chicken legs, Cajun BNS wedges

Milka bunny (5) velvet crunch (4)

Syns - 11, A - 2, B - 1

The LC sausages are great aren't they, prob is my tesco have stopped doing them and not sure why. Hopefully they aren't going to be discontinued!
Oh your brave, Boyf wants to go camping too but it's so cold... Where are your options? X

The LC sausages are great aren't they, prob is my tesco have stopped doing them and not sure why. Hopefully they aren't going to be discontinued!
Oh your brave, Boyf wants to go camping too but it's so cold... Where are your options? X

Was thinking Lake District or York but it seems the weather is worst there!
Now am wondering if it is worth heading to st Ives or somewhere around there - need to check the weather report!

Tuesday 26th March

WW pitta (B1) fry light egg
Tesco LC sausages (2)
Amazing sausages - can't believe I have only just tried them!

3 egg omelette with chicken & cheddar (A1&A2)
Celery & mushroom soup

Grapes

Cajun chicken legs, Cajun BNS wedges

Milka bunny (5) velvet crunch (4)

Syns - 11, A - 2, B - 1

2 x caramel mini eggs (5)

Syns - 16 now!!!!!

Was thinking Lake District or York but it seems the weather is worst there!
Now am wondering if it is worth heading to st Ives or somewhere around there - need to check the weather report!

Hmmm, let me know what you find. It's still cold here but the snows gone at least x

Wednesday's food

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)

Hifi light x 2 (B1)
Milk (A2)

Celery & mushroom soup
Pineapple
Ww Greek yoghurt (0.5)

Grapes & ham

Cajun chicken legs & BNS wedges

Milka bunny (5)
Velvet crunch (4)
2 x caramel mini eggs (5)

Syns - 14.5, A - 2, B - 2
Camping is off now I give in to the UK weather......so have booked the birthday holiday at last
Egypt somehow turned into two weeks in Jamaica! So now I am super motivated and shall be back in the gym tomorrow
6 week holiday countdown starts here!!!!!

Ooh, how exciting!! Where about are you going? You can do a lot in 6 weeks for your bikini bod

Thursday

Whlml toast (B1) bacon, fried egg (1)

Chicken & cheese (A1) omelette
Pineapple
Ww Greek yoghurt (0.5)

Grapes
Hifi light x 2 (B2)

Takeaway kebab......
White pitta (7.5) chicken, lettuce, cheddar (A2)

Ww mini roll (4.5)

Syns 15, A2, B2
Not looking forward to weighing in the morning, TOTM has kicked in so seriously bloated!

Back