Food diary of a Big lad

Yes it was how she wanted to go so that is kind of a comfort x I am trying but I've always been same and pit everyone else first so its become second nature x having u on here is helping too as u can't speak to hubby about it as he's in same boat and its last thing he wants at min me going on xx

Do you have any relatives you can count on? Ones that maybe weren't that close to her you could ask for some help? Always difficult when you have children to know what's best for them to deal with things like this. How old is your youngest? if he's too young to understand could he maybe stay with another relative so you could at least have one less poppet to take care of?.
X

Do you have any relatives you can count on? Ones that maybe weren't that close to her you could ask for some help? Always difficult when you have children to know what's best for them to deal with things like this. How old is your youngest? if he's too young to understand could he maybe stay with another relative so you could at least have one less poppet to take care of?.
X

I have my side of family. My mum is having both tomorrow night and my youngest is 5 x I actually prefer them at home but its.hard explaining without losing it and crying like a baby lol

Oh Sweetie, I'm sorry, I so hope you'll be alright. Give your little ones lots of cuddles. Always here if you want a chat.
X

Oh Sweetie, I'm sorry, I so hope you'll be alright. Give your little ones lots of cuddles. Always here if you want a chat.
X

Thank you ever so much xx

It got called off? Omg is the weather that bad at home? I love mid week games but must admit I'm enjoying being out in the sun for a few months. Going to watch a melborne heart game in my city shirt in march hahaha! Atleast you could swerve the bad food, I could never manage it it's the biggest test ever being surrounded by pies, and they used to sell mini wine bottles which was my weakness haha
Yes the weather was quite bad. I made it all the way to the stadium only to be turned away then it took me 2 hours to get home. not a good night at all.

My hubby lost his grandma yesterday so its just gone outta window at min x my son is too young to understand properly but my 7 yr old daughter as really took it hard x she in turmoil xx
So sorry to hear that, I know how you feel my girlfriends grandad passed away a few days ago. Its horrible I know.

Thursday 13/02/14

Breakfast

3 Egg omlette
3 bacon
1/2 Tin beans
H.P Sauce (1 syn)

Total syn - 1

Lunch

Sweet chilli chicken
1/2 chicken super rice
salad
banana
fruit salad

Total syn - 0

Dinner

SW Aromatic chicken bake
broccoli

Total syn - 0

Healthy Extras

A:300ml skimmed milk
B: 2 Hovis nimble

Snacks

Sweet and sour mug shot
Slices of german ham
2 tangerines

Total syn - 0

TOTAL DAILY SYN - 1

Still doing well keeping my syns down, not going to be expecting a loss on saturday though. never know i might get a surprise. :D

Friday 14/02/14

Breakfast

3 Egg omlette
3 bacon
1/2 Tin beans
H.P Sauce (1 syn)

Total syn - 1

Lunch

Chicken super rice
Mexican chicken pieces
tbsp salsa
salad

Total syn - 0

Dinner

Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry
Rice
Total syn - 0

Healthy extras

A: 300ml skimmed milk
B: 2 Hovis nimble

Snacks

Turkey chunks
Mediterranean mugshot
2 tangerines
3 lemsips (1 1/2 syn):eek:

Total syn - 1 1/2

TOTAL DAILY SYN - 2 1/2

TOTAL WEEKLY SYN - 117 1/2

Not done too badly foer syns this week considering my horror start, Ive really had to batten down the hatches this week to keep myself from eating food that I shouldnt eat but ive managed it.
I was told a couple of weeks ago that I was allowed 20 syns a day but I have always aimed for 15 but this week i will make an exception ha ha. leaving me 22 1/2 under my weekly allowance. cant wait to see what the scales say tomorrow.:)

Good luck for weigh in x despite my bad week.I've managed to maintain x

Just wondering how you were doing? :)

Hi Hun, you've not been on in a while, hope you're okay.
X

Yea we all a bit worried about you xxx

Getting a bit worried about you Lad, hope you're alright.
X

Back