Food diary of a Big lad

At least you're back on track which is the main thing.

Don't beat yourself up about it. X

I wont. I just dont understand why I can't eat like a normal person.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wont. I just dont understand why I can't eat like a normal person. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can, we all can. Sometimes "normal" people eat too much as well.

Draw a line, do not punish yourself. Move onwards and downwards! You know you can do this, we're all here supporting you :)

I have moments like that but just start afresh xx

Look at it in the way that "normal people! sometimes have treat weekends, sometimes they go out with friends, get hammered, eat a whole curry and then get home and raid the sweet cupboard. "Normal people" screw up all the time, but it doesn't make them gain 100lbs overnight, because one or two meals isn't going to ruin your entire diet.
Don't stress, don't be hard on yourself - trust me it'll make you feel worse about yourself, which will make you want to eat more because you feel bad (vicious circle I know!)
The good thing is that you're trying, and getting back on it.
X

Thanks everybody for your support.
I'm feeling much better about things today, I've had another good day today as you will see in my next post.
Really I do appreciate your advice. :)

Tuesday 11/02/14

Breakfast

3 Egg ommlette
3 Bacon
spinach
tomato
1/2 tin beans
H.P Sauce (1 syn)

35g Branflakes (H Ex B)

Total syn - 1

Lunch

Chicken tikka pieces
curry super rice
salad

Total syn - 0

Dinner

My fave simple chicken curry
Rice
sw chips
VegCheered me up that did :D

Total syn - 0

Healthy extras

A: 300ml skimmed milk
B: 35g bran flakes

Snacks

Banana
Tangerine
Plum

Total syn - 0

TOTAL DAILY SYN - 1

Feel back on track now, thanks again everyone who gave me advice.

Wednesday 12/02/14

Breakfast

3 Egg ommlette
2 bacon
1/2 tin of beans
2 Hovis nimble (H Ex B)
spinach tomato
H.P Sauce (1 syn)

Total syn - 1

Lunch

Leftover simple chicken curry
rice
veg

Total syn - 0

Dinner

2 Quorn peppered steaks
SW Chips
Veg
Gravy (2 syns)
Total syn - 2

Healthy extras

A: 300ml skimmed milk
B: 2 Hovis nimble (breakfast)

Snacks

turkey slices
1 apple
Tropical fruit salad
cup of bovril

Total syn - 0

TOTAL DAILY SYN - 3

Still feeling on form this week despite my horror weekend.
Big test for me now as im off to the match to watch the might man city whilst fighting my way past all the hotdog and burger vans, I plan to just have a cup of bovril at half time which ive already added to my snack list. wish me luck :)

Its been called off .:(

I gone totally off track today x had a bakewell tart, crisps, and a KFC x had bad news so SW is last thing on my mind at min x

Aww I hope your ok and thats its nothing too serious. Hope you can get back to it soon.

It got called off? Omg is the weather that bad at home? I love mid week games but must admit I'm enjoying being out in the sun for a few months. Going to watch a melborne heart game in my city shirt in march hahaha! Atleast you could swerve the bad food, I could never manage it it's the biggest test ever being surrounded by pies, and they used to sell mini wine bottles which was my weakness haha

Aww I hope your ok and thats its nothing too serious. Hope you can get back to it soon.

My hubby lost his grandma yesterday so its just gone outta window at min x my son is too young to understand properly but my 7 yr old daughter as really took it hard x she in turmoil xx

^ Oh Smurfette I'm so sorry for your loss.
X

^ Oh Smurfette I'm so sorry for your loss.
X

It's still so surreal x she was healthy and she just passed away in her sleep x I feel I got to be the back bone of family now but because I was so close to her too its hard as I'm grieving too xx

It's still so surreal x she was healthy and she just passed away in her sleep x I feel I got to be the back bone of family now but because I was so close to her too its hard as I'm grieving too xx

It's always such a shock when you're not expecting it, I hope it's some comfort that if she passed in her sleep she wouldn't have felt pain. It's good to be strong for others, but you need to give yourself time too.
X

It's always such a shock when you're not expecting it, I hope it's some comfort that if she passed in her sleep she wouldn't have felt pain. It's good to be strong for others, but you need to give yourself time too.
X

Yes it was how she wanted to go so that is kind of a comfort x I am trying but I've always been same and pit everyone else first so its become second nature x having u on here is helping too as u can't speak to hubby about it as he's in same boat and its last thing he wants at min me going on xx

Back