Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

i used that recipe as it happens and i had watched that so i knew it was right as i remember dough being really wet and some of the contestants had added loads of flour to it and ruined it :)

I think I might of been dribbling as Mr Hollywood massaged it too lol x

I really really need to stay away from ebay at the moment. Have spent far too much time on there recently. But your petticoat purchase sounds essential. Every girl needs a frufru petticoat. I have 3 ;)

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Mon
Porridge and strawberries and gs

Was so busy forgot lunch( naughty)
Homemade biscuit (4)
Sw chips, two eggs and mushy peas and slice of ww bread to have chip butty (2)
Will have cherries and choc later (2)
36/49

Attachments

• 1370887510751.jpg
    1370887510751.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 62
Mon
Porridge and strawberries and gs

Was so busy forgot lunch( naughty)
Homemade biscuit (4)
Sw chips, two eggs and mushy peas and slice of ww bread to have chip butty (2)
Will have cherries and choc later (2)
36/49

Your eggs look so delicious! X PS-Do u parboil your SW chips first? X

tues 11 june

sk milk for cofffees
lots of water

porridge & strawbs

fish in seasoned flour in 2 x ww bread with vinegar & lemon juice....yummy (1)

cottage pie topped with potato & bns mash & carrots (1)

sm bowl of cherries
14g of dark choc (2)

38/49

I really really need to stay away from ebay at the moment. Have spent far too much time on there recently. But your petticoat purchase sounds essential. Every girl needs a frufru petticoat. I have 3 ;)

sorry atomic missed that post, i hope they both arrive tomorrow so i can dress up lol, im experimenting today with my hair, i have pin curled it allfor a 50's look and was going to brush it all out today but got late so i'm going to take it out tomo and see how it turns out :eek: x

Make sure u upload a photo of your hair, sounds cool! X

Make sure u upload a photo of your hair, sounds cool! X

Well the hair is below in four stages pins, just out curls, frizzy brush out & end result
I was fairly pleased but went out with it in a pony tail.think my hair needs trimming really and made my hair look really short.

I have actially been trying and buying clothes today and not gone urhhhh at everything ive tried, bought some t shirts and skinny jeans with a stretch in them but they were a size 12 !!! Shorts a t's were a 14 so pleased with that as they fitted comfotably not even tight ! This week im actually feeling quite slim and ive still got stone and half to go roughly

For dinner tonight im having loads of roasted veg and sausages all cooked on one tray with garlic, olive oil & fresh herbs x

Attachments

• 1371055733683.jpg
    1371055733683.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 1371055757642.jpg
    1371055757642.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 1371055769255.jpg
    1371055769255.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 1371055804270.jpg
    1371055804270.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 1371056434879.jpg
    1371056434879.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 54
Hair looks really good and excellent news about enjoying a shopping trip. It is a great feeling when things fit better than we think they will.

Food looks lovely and bang-on plan this week, sure you will get that last stone and a half lost in no time.

Well the hair is below in four stages pins, just out curls, frizzy brush out & end result
I was fairly pleased but went out with it in a pony tail.think my hair needs trimming really and made my hair look really short.

I have actially been trying and buying clothes today and not gone urhhhh at everything ive tried, bought some t shirts and skinny jeans with a stretch in them but they were a size 12 !!! Shorts a t's were a 14 so pleased with that as they fitted comfotably not even tight ! This week im actually feeling quite slim and ive still got stone and half to go roughly

For dinner tonight im having loads of roasted veg and sausages all cooked on one tray with garlic, olive oil & fresh herbs x

Your hair looks fab Sweetie, I can't believe you've got another 1.5 Stone to go! You look so slim already. X PS-Well Done on the Clothes Shopping. X

thanks girls :) hair looks better now actually that ive taken it down from ponytail, its been drizzling today so just as well i put it up and i was faffing about with it so long this morning i was late for my eye test so have had to rebook for tom, just as well as i have to take a swinsuit back as even tho it's a 14 cups are too small for me but i have gone from a dd to a c now which is good in my eyes, wish u cld have big boobs for bedroom and little ones for clothes lol x

thanks girls :) hair looks better now actually that ive taken it down from ponytail, its been drizzling today so just as well i put it up and i was faffing about with it so long this morning i was late for my eye test so have had to rebook for tom, just as well as i have to take a swinsuit back as even tho it's a 14 cups are too small for me but i have gone from a dd to a c now which is good in my eyes, wish u cld have big boobs for bedroom and little ones for clothes lol x

That would be so cool! Like the reverse of Chicken Fillets lol! I hate mine, they stop me buying any blouses :-( I need an 8 for the Waist but a 10 or 12 for the boobies :-( x

Thursday Weigh in today june 13th (TOTM) -3.1/4lbs :D:D good luck everyone else x

Thursday Weigh in today june 13th (TOTM) -3.1/4lbs :D:D good luck everyone else x

Well Done Sweetie! That's an amazing loss especially with * Week! U must be feeling over the moon! X

Thx serena yes really pleased x

No i dont do that,66I used to but i now think whats the point of losing then 'rewarding urself with crap'trying to see food more as fuel rather than reward these days barr my one blip! My reward will be feeling good when ive shifted this weight ;)

im always out all day thursday so nipped into lidl for wholemeal roll and pack of ham, ripped out middle of roll ( birds had that)and ate it in car as waiting for my grandson to finish school

No i dont do that,66I used to but i now think whats the point of losing then 'rewarding urself with crap'trying to see food more as fuel rather than reward these days barr my one blip! My reward will be feeling good when ive shifted this weight ;)

im always out all day thursday so nipped into lidl for wholemeal roll and pack of ham, ripped out middle of roll ( birds had that)and ate it in car as waiting for my grandson to finish school

You're so good Sweetie, I also don't have the WI 'Blow Out' but I know plenty of people who do. X

Back