Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

tuesday 16th july

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

porridge, blueberries & tsp of golden syrup

boiled egg mixed with a 2 x tsp of G&H philli on 2 x ww bread (1)
tiny slither of hm lemon cake (2)

going to have :

fillet of pollack in seasoned breadcrumbs made from ww bread will use my allowed olive oil to cook fish
roasted new potatoes
and mushy peas (mmmm panic thought now if i used last tin the other day, brb.............panic over i have some :)

dark choc for later (2)

26/49 wkls used

tuesday 16th july

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

porridge, blueberries & tsp of golden syrup

boiled egg mixed with a 2 x tsp of G&H philli on 2 x ww bread (1)
tiny slither of hm lemon cake (2)

going to have :

fillet of pollack in seasoned breadcrumbs made from ww bread will use my allowed olive oil to cook fish
roasted new potatoes
and mushy peas (mmmm panic thought now if i used last tin the other day, brb.............panic over i have some :)

dark choc for later (2)

26/49 wkls used

Glad to see the Mushy Pea crisis was averted ;-) And tut tut slap on the wrist for mid week WI!!! X

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

i know !!!!!! on both counts :eek: x

It may well just be water flucuations due to the weather, I wouldn't pay any attention to it. Sure it will bugger off by official weigh in.

Another nice menu, although how you are managing to have porridge in this weather I am not sure ;) You are mushy pea fiend... They were always classed as "speed foods" on SW as they were meant to speed up losses. I wonder if I need to try and overcome my aversion.

It may well just be water flucuations due to the weather, I wouldn't pay any attention to it. Sure it will bugger off by official weigh in.
yes probably, i did eat past satisfaction yesterday but ho hum it was very nice ;)

Another nice menu, although how you are managing to have porridge in this weather I am not sure ;) You are mushy pea fiend... They were always classed as "speed foods" on SW as they were meant to speed up losses. I wonder if I need to try and overcome my aversion.

well when i got up this morning it was very hazy and more hot porrige than yoghurt & porridge oats kind of weather lol, i used to eat them(mp's) on sw world too although they dont feature hardly at all when im not dieting mmmm i do love them though as i dont like garden peas. i think they are definately a super food for some reason as i used to have good losses on sw too, strange as you wld think they wouldn't be. i mixed up the ww breadcrumbs with herbs from garden and had lemon juice & vinegar on it and it was lovely.

made a nice salsa yesterday, chopped peppers,red onion, fried it up with fry light then added a capful of white whine vinegar, tsp of sugar and a dash of lemon juice, then when cold put in fridge, sister and mum had some today with lunch and said it was lovely, something you may like i thought. x warm again tonight although really overcast here x

no, any will do lol x

I had the Aldi Sweet Harvest ones this week, they were really solid, just how I like my Mushy Peas! X

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

evening everyone i have been busy busy today and very naughty in the skipping meals dept. i just couldnt decide on breakfast and so was doing stuff by then it was lunchtime so thought best get showered etc then went to morrisons shopping, realised i hadnt had lunch so had a bag of nu me crisps (3) while shopping and now not hungry as drank loads of coffee so this is what im having so i at least eat something. ill prob have something else later when it cools down a bit

Attachments

• 1374081971597.jpg
    1374081971597.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 103
evening everyone i have been busy busy today and very naughty in the skipping meals dept. i just couldnt decide on breakfast and so was doing stuff by then it was lunchtime so thought best get showered etc then went to morrisons shopping, realised i hadnt had lunch so had a bag of nu me crisps (3) while shopping and now not hungry as drank loads of coffee so this is what im having so i at least eat something. ill prob have something else later when it cools down a bit

Mmmmm I love the look of your din dins! I've been eating so much fruit and veg in this heat, hope it doesn't affect my WI! X

I do indeed like the sound of the salsa from yesterday. My favourite salsa is probably a sweetcorn, chilli, lime and coriander one that goes on a black bean soup i sometimes make. I do like a good salsa.

Plate of fruit does like gorgeous and colourful but do make sure you have something a bit more "proper" later once it cools down.

i had one slice(1/8th) of morrisons deli large pizza, it had jalepenos, my slice had 2 small slices of pepperoni & cheese, anyone any idea how to point this, it had a thin base on it ? thanks x

Had a look for calories on it (is it the 14inch ones?) on MFP and that suggests a slice would be around 260 calories so if doing the 1 pp for 40 calories rough guide would be 6pp. Might not be the exact same pizza but probably ok as a rough guide.

ill just go measure it hahaha

yes its 14 inches x 6pp seems low doesnt it but im not complaining , i left the crust as always x

ok so aswell as the pizza slice 6pp (thx atomic) i have had in one bowl 2x finger kitkat broken up (3pp), 3 x mini merragnes (1pp) strawberries & nu me squirty cream (1pp)

so ive still only had 17pp but i think that will do for today, its too hot to eat anything else

weigh in tomorrow (fingers crossed) x

ok so aswell as the pizza slice 6pp (thx atomic) i have had in one bowl 2x finger kitkat broken up (3pp), 3 x mini merragnes (1pp) strawberries & nu me squirty cream (1pp)

so ive still only had 17pp but i think that will do for today, its too hot to eat anything else

weigh in tomorrow (fingers crossed) x

Ooh looks like there could be a competition on the meringue / squirty cream pudding with Serena!! Like the sound of kit kat in it - did you take a pic???

hahaha it was serena who put it in my head it was nice but i couldnt use the full amount of cream so had half the amount, noooo i didnt take a photo i ate it in the dark watching bb , it was nice actually, as im in the dark and theres a glow from my laptop a bloody gnat just flew up my nostril urhhh hahahaha bloody things but have to have door open as its so warm tonight x

Back