Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

bleery eyed weigh in this morning and have lost -1lb :D x

yes it was at home. i dont go to a class. then i went back to bed lol x

ive just looked at my side stats and am now 1/5th less of a person than i was !!!! :eek: x

Well Done on your 1lb loss Sweetie! Fab to see you got the Squirty Cream and Meringues! But where was your sprinkles?!? It's yummy with a 2pp Caramel Wafer in it too instead of the Kit Kat! I'm loving the sound of your pizza too! X

Well Done on your 1lb loss Sweetie! Fab to see you got the Squirty Cream and Meringues! But where was your sprinkles?!? It's yummy with a 2pp Caramel Wafer in it too instead of the Kit Kat! I'm loving the sound of your pizza too! X

thx serena :) cant remember last time i had pizza, my son cooked it and as id hardly eaten it was nice to have a slice instead of old days i wld have eaten the whole thing !!! didnt fancy sprinkles and have ml setting on scales and by time it got to 26 of the 55ml allowed i thought thats enough cream x

only just got home as thurs is grandchildren day

fruit, ff yoghurt& porridge oats on top

pack of cherries & pack nu me crisps (3)

leftover roadsted new potatoes with beans on top and 20g cheese grated on top of that (2)

will have some dark choc later (2)

7/49

thx serena :) cant remember last time i had pizza, my son cooked it and as id hardly eaten it was nice to have a slice instead of old days i wld have eaten the whole thing !!! didnt fancy sprinkles and have ml setting on scales and by time it got to 26 of the 55ml allowed i thought thats enough cream x

only just got home as thurs is grandchildren day

fruit, ff yoghurt& porridge oats on top

pack of cherries & pack nu me crisps (3)

leftover roadsted new potatoes with beans on top and 20g cheese grated on top of that (2)

will have some dark choc later (2)

7/49

Scales that have ml setting?!? That's so cool! Is 55ml 1pp? My friend told me that ml and g is the same, obviously it isn't if I can only have 23g? X

Scales that have ml setting?!? That's so cool! Is 55ml 1pp? My friend told me that ml and g is the same, obviously it isn't if I can only have 23g? X

well on the can it says 55ml is one point so i put it on ml setting and then changed it to grs and i think it was within one notch if you know what i mean so it must be almost the samem how did u come up with 23g is one pp ? x

well on the can it says 55ml is one point so i put it on ml setting and then changed it to grs and i think it was within one notch if you know what i mean so it must be almost the samem how did u come up with 23g is one pp ? x

I worked it out from the NI on the side of the can, I put in 100g and then kept adding 1g until I was at the max for 1pp (23g) Confused.com! Hope I've done it right as I've had that four days in a row lol x

I worked it out from the NI on the side of the can, I put in 100g and then kept adding 1g until I was at the max for 1pp (23g) Confused.com! Hope I've done it right as I've had that four days in a row lol x

ive just been in kitchen to do a test, says on can of nume cream 55ml is 1pp, so i weighed out 55gr of sugar then reset it on mls and it was within 2grs of each other so either the calculater is wrong or nu me is wrong

so nutritional value only allows 23g as 1 pt
nu me allows approx 54gr per 1pp

ive just been in kitchen to do a test, says on can of nume cream 55ml is 1pp, so i weighed out 55gr of sugar then reset it on mls and it was within 2grs of each other so either the calculater is wrong or nu me is wrong

OMG that's outrageous! Maybe I should work it out again? X

That's crazy, bad nume...

Can't believe you 1/5th less of a person, that's pretty amazing! Must measure myself in the morning...

That's crazy, bad nume...

Can't believe you 1/5th less of a person, that's pretty amazing! Must measure myself in the morning...

I'm going to work mine out again today, it's got me worried lol! How u feeling today Sammi? X

yeah good idea ! i domt have calculater to do it.

gping to the beach today with my two friends.so just making picnic now. hurry up and get weighed as my signal is sporadic at best on beach :) xx

yeah good idea ! i domt have calculater to do it.

gping to the beach today with my two friends.so just making picnic now. hurry up and get weighed as my signal is sporadic at best on beach :) xx

Totally confused.com!!! Up to and including 23g is 1pp but up to and including 112ml is 1pp! How the hell can that be right?!? The only thing I can think is that the ml is 'whipped product' and g doesn't specify,maybe that makes a difference?!?x

arh yes maybe in a jug it measures 101 ml or whatever but doenst work out still on scales mmmmmas they have ml for milk and ml for water oh well i really dont know xx

arh yes maybe in a jug it measures 101 ml or whatever but doenst work out still on scales mmmmmas they have ml for milk and ml for water oh well i really dont know xx

I think I'll just stick to 23g probably easier lol. X

Enjoy your picnic on the beach it sounds lovely :)

had a lovely day & didnt get back home till 6.30pm but my bum cheeks are burnt :( and i had factor 30 on :/

yoghurt & porridge oats & a peach for brekkie

took to the beach and ate:

egg mixed with cottage cheese sw using ww bread
tuna & vinegar sw "........"
pepper & new potato frittata ,2 x slices
fruit salad

frittata & mushy peas

hope everyone have had a nice day x

had a lovely day & didnt get back home till 6.30pm but my bum cheeks are burnt :( and i had factor 30 on :/

yoghurt & porridge oats & a peach for brekkie

took to the beach and ate:

egg mixed with cottage cheese sw using ww bread
tuna & vinegar sw "........"
pepper & new potato frittata ,2 x slices
fruit salad

frittata & mushy peas

hope everyone have had a nice day x

Burnt Bum Cheeks?!? We're u just wearing a Thong on the beach! Menu sounds fab Sweetie :) x

Back