Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Thx atomic, sausages i do on my old kenwood food mixer haha
Yes i was impressed with how quiches turmed out, i was going to do mine without pastry but thought id be feeling like i was missing out, so it was about a third thinner but enough to taste , it was really tasty too.
Have had a great week so far too :D

Food today
Lots of water
Sk milk for coffees

Porridge and blueberries and gs

Tuna sandwich on ww bread

3 x spicy lamb kofte (7)
Sweet potato wedges
Sweetcorn
Greek 0% yoghurt and garden rhubarb
mines the small one btw ;)

Attachments

• 1370371278554.jpg
    1370371278554.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 95
Thx atomic, sausages i do on my old kenwood food mixer haha
Yes i was impressed with how quiches turmed out, i was going to do mine without pastry but thought id be feeling like i was missing out, so it was about a third thinner but enough to taste , it was really tasty too.
Have had a great week so far too :D

Food today
Lots of water
Sk milk for coffees

Porridge and blueberries and gs

Tuna sandwich on ww bread

3 x spicy lamb kofte (7)
Sweet potato wedges
Sweetcorn
Greek 0% yoghurt and garden rhubarb
mines the small one btw ;)

Your food always looks so amazing, it makes me drool lol! Who ate the big dinner lol x

My oh but hes a builder so burns it all off grrrr :rolleyes:

My oh but hes a builder so burns it all off grrrr :rolleyes:

Lol! I'd only have to look at a plate of food like that and if put on a 1lb lol x

Well i suppose at least its a healthy big plate, hes cut down aswell on size lol mind you he only takes salad to work

Im just turning an old red spotty dress imto a top, took all myeasurents and have cut material all way down by smallest measurement grrrr so now in garden trying tp work out how to make it bigger again lol think i shld stick to baking !!!

Well i suppose at least its a healthy big plate, hes cut down aswell on size lol mind you he only takes salad to work

Im just turning an old red spotty dress imto a top, took all myeasurents and have cut material all way down by smallest measurement grrrr so now in garden trying tp work out how to make it bigger again lol think i shld stick to baking !!!

I'm rubbish at Sewing, if it doesn't involve Eggs and Flour I can't do it! X

The koftas looks really yummy. Mmmm.

Any luck fixing the top? Were the measurements too short by much?

The koftas looks really yummy. Mmmm.

Any luck fixing the top? Were the measurements too short by much?

i had to insert a panel, it started as a dress and cut it up , i'm still bloomin doing it!!!!! although it is a start from scratch project really but im determined to finish it tonight hahaha it's at the sewing all the bits up and putting in zip stage (ive never done a zip before :eek: i did another boob earlier, i was supposed to sew the side seam up and got carried away sewing machining and sewed the bottom of top together instead of hemming it hahahahaha so had to sit in garden and unpick it. it will be a halter neck, backless top when its finished, i didnt really know what it was going to look like when i started (typical me ) but it has sort of evolved into a kinda rockabilly spotty number i shall wear with capri jeans or similar, i shall post a pic later ......it may be much later hahahhaha

food wise i have been good, weigh in tomo, and starting to actually feel more like the old me, still a away to go but hey.....

had steak for dinner, roasted new pots , mushy peas & roasted carrots !!!

must get back to my sewing hahahaha x

how much do u point for steak?

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

Hi, i dont point it as its really lean, so on simply filling it has no pp :)

morning !!! :wave_cry: Thursday weigh in today & have lost 2.5lbs :D so that means ive lost my 2nd stone & to top it all i am now just in to the 11 stones (that cheeres me to see that number i tell you because then 10 isn't that far away, when i started in march 13 and was just over 14 it seemed like such a long way to go but its only 3months now and im so much happier, glad i kicked my own arse !!!

sewing:
IT'S STILL NOT FINISHED !!!! :sigh:

morning !!! :wave_cry: Thursday weigh in today & have lost 2.5lbs :D so that means ive lost my 2nd stone & to top it all i am now just in to the 11 stones (that cheeres me to see that number i tell you because then 10 isn't that far away, when i started in march 13 and was just over 14 it seemed like such a long way to go but its only 3months now and im so much happier, glad i kicked my own arse !!!

sewing:

well done ur doing really well :)

sewing:

Omg 2.5lbs is fab Sweetie and well done on seeing the 11s! X

Thank you both x

Brilliant news. Huge well done. Now get back to that sewing! I want to see this top, sounds right up my street.

Ive just got the hook and eyes to sew on then ill put pic on, been out all day so not been able to do ot today :rolleyes:
Thanks for the well done xx

Well its finished! Needs slight adjustment on the top piece but its more or less there and make a ribbon piece for my hair

Attachments

• 1370552226698.jpg
    1370552226698.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 1370552238203.jpg
    1370552238203.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 89
Well its finished! Needs slight adjustment on the top piece but its more or less there and make a ribbon piece for my hair

That's absolutely beautiful! It's exactly the same fabric as the dress I've got to wear to the wedding on the 29th June, the one I can't fit into! X ps-well done for finishing it. X

Thx serena, haha how sppoky, i love red &white spots ! How was ur weigh in ? X

Heres my idea for a visual spur you on in the kichen. Two jam jars with amout of lbs in beads, stones or whatever, write on jars with felt pens or labels
Lbs to lose
Lbs lost
And move the beads/stones on weigh in days
Cant insert pic so have to do it on mew post

Last edited:

Here they are

Attachments

• 1370594070120.jpg
    1370594070120.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 88
Back