Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Thx serena, haha how sppoky, i love red &white spots ! How was ur weigh in ? X

Heres my idea for a visual spur you on in the kichen. Two jam jars with amout of lbs in beads, stones or whatever, write on jars with felt pens or labels
Lbs to lose
Lbs lost
And move the beads/stones on weigh in days
Cant insert pic so have to do it on mew post

Here they are

That's such a lovely idea Sweetie,your jars look really pretty too! X Just going to update my diary now....x

Thx serena, haha how sppoky, i love red &white spots ! How was ur weigh in ? X

Heres my idea for a visual spur you on in the kichen. Two jam jars with amout of lbs in beads, stones or whatever, write on jars with felt pens or labels
Lbs to lose
Lbs lost
And move the beads/stones on weigh in days
Cant insert pic so have to do it on mew post

nice idea!!!

Top looks absolutely fab, great design and looks really professionally done.

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Thx atomic :) ive since trimmed off some of the frill and had to add a tadge of elastic as when i bent over you cld see my boobs lolthe stitching is atrocious inside but hey ho ive made the hair ribbon too.

Have been a good gal this week, had our mums over for dinner last night so did
Turkish spiced chicken
Roasted veg inc new pots
Homemade foccacia(i didnt have any)
Homemade lemon torte (i had half a indv one) & clotted cream ice cream 7pp
Today my cookie press has arrived from fleabay so i am playing with that this afternoon ! Xx

Thx atomic :) ive since trimmed off some of the frill and had to add a tadge of elastic as when i bent over you cld see my boobs lolthe stitching is atrocious inside but hey ho ive made the hair ribbon too.

Have been a good gal this week, had our mums over for dinner last night so did
Turkish spiced chicken
Roasted veg inc new pots
Homemade foccacia(i didnt have any)
Homemade lemon torte (i had half a indv one) & clotted cream ice cream 7pp
Today my cookie press has arrived from fleabay so i am playing with that this afternoon ! Xx

Awwwwwww I'm so jealous, is it the Pampered Chef one? X

Awwwwwww I'm so jealous, is it the Pampered Chef one? X

yes it is and it's crap hahaha, trying all sorts of tins to get them to stick, i now have a different one in the freezer atm to see if that works, they come out really well but just cant get them to stick, any tips ? x

The ones at the back were made using the cookie press but sooo frustrating and gave up and used the piping bag for the smaller ones. They are viennese whirls btw ;)

Attachments

• 1370711114315.jpg
    1370711114315.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 96
yes it is and it's crap hahaha, trying all sorts of tins to get them to stick, i now have a different one in the freezer atm to see if that works, they come out really well but just cant get them to stick, any tips ? x

I'm confused? What do you want to stick and where?!? X

The ones at the back were made using the cookie press but sooo frustrating and gave up and used the piping bag for the smaller ones. They are viennese whirls btw ;)

OMG I wish I could put my hand in the iPad and eat one, they look so tasty! X

if it makes you feel any better i haven't eaten one, they wld be about a million pp lol

re: confused, i couldnt get the cookie dough to stick to the baking sheet, it is supposed to stick and then comes away from the press but it just doesnt stick so u lift off the cookie press from the baking sheet and the cookie is still attatched to the press grrrrr x

if it makes you feel any better i haven't eaten one, they wld be about a million pp lol

re: confused, i couldnt get the cookie dough to stick to the baking sheet, it is supposed to stick and then comes away from the press but it just doesnt stick so u lift off the cookie press from the baking sheet and the cookie is still attatched to the press grrrrr x

Oh no, that doesn't sound good at all! I've never used one so haven't got any suggestions/solutions but is there a You Tube Vid you could watch? I reckon u should work out the PP just so we know we don't want them lol x

i have watched loads of yt vids hahaha on the method but ill try again another day :/

well i worked out the pp :eek: large ones 14pp sm ones 10pp so i defo wont be eating them, oh can can them all :)

todays food
lots of water apu
sk milk for coffees

porridge, berries & gs

2 x crumpets, one with choc philly (2) one with garlic & herb philly (1)

fresh cherries (1 punnet)

1/2 lemon torte filling, left the pastry (3)

baked crisps (3)

going to have some chicken in seasoned flour as not very hungry (0)

and been for a bike ride to the boot sale, where i spent £0 lol

i have watched loads of yt vids hahaha on the method but ill try again another day :/

well i worked out the pp :eek: large ones 14pp sm ones 10pp so i defo wont be eating them, oh can can them all :)

todays food
lots of water apu
sk milk for coffees

porridge, berries & gs

2 x crumpets, one with choc philly (2) one with garlic & herb philly (1)

fresh cherries (1 punnet)

1/2 lemon torte filling, left the pastry (3)

baked crisps (3)

going to have some chicken in seasoned flour as not very hungry (0)

and been for a bike ride to the boot sale, where i spent £0 lol

Wow you went to a Boot Fair and didn't buy anything,I need to show such restraint! PS-I don't think I'd be using my PP on those Whirls either! X

Well while cooking my chicken i took out half of the buttercream filling so you cld knock off 2pp each but i darent eat one coz i know i wouldnt stop at one as they are one of my favourites x

yummmmmmmmm! made my mouth water!

You've been quite the domestic goddess this weekend haven't you?? What with the fab top, viennesse whirls and the gorgeous sound dinner for family? Yum on all counts. I am a sucker for lemon desserts so sure your torte would be lovely. Despite all the cooking and baking I do I have never actually made a lemon tart, might well have to rectify that next time we have people over. And homemade foccacia is one of my favourite things, very impressive that you managed to resist it. I suspect I would have been that strong.

You've been quite the domestic goddess this weekend haven't you?? What with the fab top, viennesse whirls and the gorgeous sound dinner for family? Yum on all counts. I am a sucker for lemon desserts so sure your torte would be lovely. Despite all the cooking and baking I do I have never actually made a lemon tart, might well have to rectify that next time we have people over. And homemade foccacia is one of my favourite things, very impressive that you managed to resist it. I suspect I would have been that strong.

I love Focaccia, I remember when they made it on GBBO my eyes were just mesmerised! X

hahaha too much time on my hands ;) i too love lemon things, the busier i am the quicker its dinner/lunch time lol, i have started another top but i have abandoned it to buy things on ebay and it is all over the dining room table, just abandoned lol, i bought a red or dead full skirted dress so naturally i had to buy a frufru petticoat to go under it ;) that will teach oh to hog the remote watching grand prix :) :)

sundays food:

porridge, berries & gs

2 x ww bread chicken breast swich

fish in seasoned flour, mushy peas & sw chips

might have some dark choc later (5) & two little bowls of cherries

25/49

Last edited:
hahaha too much time on my hands ;) i too love lemon things, the busier i am the quicker its dinner/lunch time lol, i have started another top but i have abandoned it to buy things on ebay and it is all over the dining room table, just abandoned lol, i bought a red or dead full skirted dress so naturally i had to buy a frufru petticoat to go under it ;) that will teach oh to hog the remote watching grand prix :) :)

sundays food:

porridge, berries & gs

2 x ww bread chicken breast swich

fish in seasoned flour, mushy peas & sw chips

might have some dark choc later (2)

25/49

What's a frufru petticoat? X

I love Focaccia, I remember when they made it on GBBO my eyes were just mesmerised! X
i used that recipe as it happens and i had watched that so i knew it was right as i remember dough being really wet and some of the contestants had added loads of flour to it and ruined it :)

Back