Food diary to get me back on track!

Todays Menu: Breakfast- Allbran and grapes. Lunch- pasta, baked beans and quorn sausage. Tea-Curry in a hurry and rice. 2 alpan bars as 2nd hexb. Snacks grapes, banana, curly wirly(5syns) and 2 syn roulade and strawberries later for supper. Total syns 7.

Have had a bad diet day and now really pee'd off with myself. * week and just want to eat everything in sight!

Well as I say today not good, need to have really low syns the rest of the week to try and pull it back.
Todays menu:-
Breakfast- Egg, beans and bacon on toast.
Lunch-4 ryvita, 3 laughing cow lite and 2 syn roulade.
Tea- 1/2 syn chilli and rice
Snacks-( far too many and way over syns!!!)- Small piece of black pudding(3), chocolate chip cookie, home made (5) two alpan bars(6) a curly wirly(5) and roulade(2) Toatal syns 21 and thoroughly ashamed!!!
Wouldn't mind but that food hasn't made me feel any better, in fact really annoyed with myself now!!

Much better day today. Breakfast:- Egg and mushrooms on toast. Lunch:-chicken and couscous(2) and strawberries and 4 tesco mini meringue(4) Tea:-turkey, bacon and thyme with veg. Supper:- Roulade and strawberries(2) Total 8syns

Really feeling bloated today due to time of month. Sneaky peak on scales shows 5lb gain, hoping its a blip as not been naughty enough for that! Feeling really fed up!

brummie66 said:
Really feeling bloated today due to time of month. Sneaky peak on scales shows 5lb gain, hoping its a blip as not been naughty enough for that! Feeling really fed up!

You don't deserve that gain so it's probably not true! Stick with it and see what WI brings!
And don't peek :p

Thanks Emmey, i know i shouldn't peek but can't stop myself! Really pee'd off that im gonna gain but have managed not to binge at present so going to shift it next week. Just hoping it won't be too big a gain. Have made lots of speedy soup for lunches and am determined to get in the 14's by son's graduation on 17th july!

brummie66 said:
Thanks Emmey, i know i shouldn't peek but can't stop myself! Really pee'd off that im gonna gain but have managed not to binge at present so going to shift it next week. Just hoping it won't be too big a gain. Have made lots of speedy soup for lunches and am determined to get in the 14's by son's graduation on 17th july!

Sounds like a plan and you'll do it! :)

Oh Brummie, really feel for you. Its so upsetting to see the scale move in the wrong direction. You have done so so well and had tremendous success It wont take you long to get it off and move further towards your goal.

Lots and lots of good wishes :)

jilly said:
Oh Brummie, really feel for you. Its so upsetting to see the scale move in the wrong direction. You have done so so well and had tremendous success It wont take you long to get it off and move further towards your goal.

Lots and lots of good wishes :)

I agree! I'm sorry, you really didn't deserve that! Maybe it's just your body playing tricks or your not drinking enough? Have another good crack this week and I'm sure you'll see a good loss to make up for it

Thanks ladies. I'm not going to let it get me down, i'm being good although celebrating wedding anniversary on saturday but will try to choose well. 5 stone in 9 months is something im proud of and if it takes a few months longer to shift the other 3 stone then hey ho so be it. As long as i weigh less at the end of the month than at the begining i'm happy!

brummie66 said:
Thanks ladies. I'm not going to let it get me down, i'm being good although celebrating wedding anniversary on saturday but will try to choose well. 5 stone in 9 months is something im proud of and if it takes a few months longer to shift the other 3 stone then hey ho so be it. As long as i weigh less at the end of the month than at the begining i'm happy!

Great way to think of it and wow! Didn't realise it was that much! Well done you really have done a cracking job!

Thanks Emmey, must say i couldn't have done it without all you lovely ladies and gents on this site giving advice and great support!

Feeling positive still and being good! Feel like i can get last weeks awful gain and a bit more off before son's graduation! Out for a meal tonight so need to choose wisely, but feeling in control!

STS this week but ok with that as wasn't 100% due to wedding anniversary celebrations! Feeling positive as i feel in control of my celebration eating!

brummie66 said:
STS this week but ok with that as wasn't 100% due to wedding anniversary celebrations! Feeling positive as i feel in control of my celebration eating!

That's good to read! Well done!

Back