ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Diary looking good Hun :) xx

I'm the same, find it hard this time of yr xx

Wi day tomorro dreading it my trousers hav left marks on my belly they r tight again :-( they were falling of me other week!its not helped I've not done much exercise :-( xx

Good luck for wi Claire xx

Half a pound is nothing hun xx

Hi all what a fab weekend I had!hosted a Halloween/bonfire party and was great let my hair down and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Then I had 3 hours work on the Sunday and my god!forgot what a hangover was like was nearly sick on the customers it was horrific!ive now learnt my lesson water in between wine now on I can't ever have that hangover again!
Back on it today determined to lose this week and next as its my anniversary next weekend so must look good!
DVD done this morning and feeling great!!
Diary will be updated later xxx

Sounds like a fab party! Here's to a great loss on fri :) xx

Food diary today
Monday

Breakfast
Porridge with semi skimmed milk (5)
Red bush tea x3 (0)

Lunch
Cheese on toast (7)
Walkers crinkle crisps (3)
100% tropical fruit juice (0)
(10)

Dinner
Sausages (5)
Potato (2)
Herb seasoning (1)
Carrots (0)
Mushrooms (0)
Peas (1)
Yorkshire pudding (1)

(10)

25/29
Will have a little snack later

Also done 30 day shred DVD today cx

Hi all hope ok?
Boring day today stayed in all day watching films with my boy,off to college shortly,hopefully they will sort out the mess my hair is in!haha

Food diary today

Breakfast
Marmite on toast (5)
Redbush tea (0)

(5)

Lunch

Jacket potato with cheese (10)
Hula hoops plain (4)
Apple (0)
Pepsi max (0)
(14)

Dinner
Highlights hot choc (1)
Banana bread (3)
Mini jammy dodgers (2)

(6)

25/29 used

Will have some soup later for last 4 points

Cx

Exercise today
30 day shred level 2 xx

Hey Claire, diary still looking good! I've been ok this wk, went over my weeklies tho! Wi tomorrow afternoon. I'm also having my hair done ton :) xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Hey Claire, diary still looking good! I've been ok this wk, went over my weeklies tho! Wi tomorrow afternoon. I'm also having my hair done ton :) xx

Hi Hun I've fell off wagon yet again!!!exercising every day tho but not eating as good as should :-( finding it so so hard all of a sudden!!what u having done to ur hair?xx

I think it's this time of year, so may goodies flying around, plus it's cold so u just want to eat stodge!

Just had some highlights n layered. Brightened it up a bit xx

Hi welcome!1 point toast was ww bread for 1pp
Fried in fry light spray oil.
The pasta and garlic was off the salad counter in morissons,if u have a morissons near u then go get some it is gorge!!!I guessed the points tho.
How long U been on ww for?hav u lost much?

Good to heat from u
Xx

Hey Claire,
Wow, ok i thought i was ready to go back on track. i so wasnt! but im back and ready to give it my all!! :D

I see you're goin thru bad time. listen, it will happen but u just need to keep plodding along. move past the bad weeks and keep going.

Im gona follow u for real this time. we'll get through this... :)

Ive been on and off with WW for 3 years and reached my target weight but then moved half way up the country and just dont think i was used to weight loss and the way of eating before i moved so then the stress of moving and making new friends threw me completely off balance.
So now im worse than i ever was starting but newly single, buying a house and am determined to embrace my new life! :)
So 11st 3.5 last friday and eating well... fingers crossed!

also, im gona do it from home myself. gona try and get myself back on track on my own before i go back to meetings..
Best of luck with WI. x

BoS83 said:
also, im gona do it from home myself. gona try and get myself back on track on my own before i go back to meetings..
Best of luck with WI. x

Hi!!thanks for following deffo in need of support hav wi this morn and put on 2lbs!so I'm back up to 11.6 now gave myself big talking too and gonna be 100% from now!!!dont wanna undo all the work I've done so far especially as its nearly crimbo and we all indulge abit more over then so I'm not going into the new year as heavy or heavier than 11.6!i promise!!im
Determined to lose this 2lb gain for next friday!started the day with my workout DVD,and am tracking everything.will upload food diary later,thanks for the support!will have a look at ur diary!xxx

U can do it Claire, I have faith in ya! Good luck xx

keep it up. listen, it was a bad week but 2lbs can be reversed with a good weeks work! we all have bad weeks but its a good idea to have a goal to not go into new year with. we all indulge a little bit over xmas-we can monitor it but we have to enjoy it-i love xmas!! but if we keep it real, well be fine.
only new on this site-can i have a diary or do i not need so many posts before i can do anything like that? wud love to though-the guilt of having to put it up wud work for me!
but only doin it a week and goin out tonite and very clear headedily i told my friend bcos i wasnt in mood for drinkin i wasnt goin to waste the points! i can be strong! :)
You keep goin too hon.
xx

Back