ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Thanks girls!i must get off what I've gained!its really annoyed me!lol.not sure if u have to have so Many posts before u write a diary.shouldnt think so.
Ok food today

Breakfast

Cornflakes with milk (5)
Decaf tea (1)

Lunch
Potato waffles x2 (6)
Bread and butter (5)

100% fruit juice (0)
(11)

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Potato (3)
Carrots (0)
Mushrooms (0)
Peas (1)
Rustic season mix (1)

(9)
3 x lagers (12)
2x single vodkas with 100% apple and ginger juice (4)
Crisps (3)
Chocolate bar (5)
29/29 dailies used
21/49 Weeklies used

Have a good night girls xx

Last edited:
You'll easy lose it, look at me I gained 2 n half last wk n lost 4 this wk! You can do the same xx

kezzalicious30 said:
You'll easy lose it, look at me I gained 2 n half last wk n lost 4 this wk! You can do the same xx

I hope I can kez a 4lb weight loss was fab and would love to do the same!cant c it happening but never kno,did u eat all ur weeklies aswel and still lose?!
Xx

Well usually I have a day off on weigh day but last wk I included my weeklies for that day, but saying that I went over my weeklies by 12 pp! I had had two really bad wk's prior tho so maybe a shook my metabolism up a bit! I'm sure you'll lose that by next fri xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Well usually I have a day off on weigh day but last wk I included my weeklies for that day, but saying that I went over my weeklies by 12 pp! I had had two really bad wk's prior tho so maybe a shook my metabolism up a bit! I'm sure you'll lose that by next fri xx

I've not had a day off today like I would normally!i want success like u next week,ive gone over points today but using weeklies.thanks kezza I really hope so!x

one strong week to pull you back will make you feel better in the long run. good luck for this week! :)

Food for sat 12/11

Breakfast

Sausages (5)
Scrambled eggs (4)
Toast (2)

(11)

Lunch

Crisps (3)
Yoghurt (3)
Tinned fruit (drained) (0)
Eat smart lemon slice (2)

(8

Dinner
Egg sandwich (7)
Dairy lea dunker (3)
(10)

Crisps (4)
Lager (4)

29/29 dailies
28/49 weeklies used

Bad food day as had 11 hour shift so just grabbed what I could.still tracked tho which is good coz normally I wouldn't.

Exercise today 40 min uphill walk in forest before work xx

Hey, ya I'm Doin good. 7lb loss in first week. I know it's always bigger the first wk but it's given me the incentive I need to keep goin. Im out of work at mo with my back so it didn't help me first-Doin nothing all day but now im taking advantage of being able to pre plan everything. That's my biggest downfall-if I don't know in advance what I'm havin, I'll just grab the wrong choice or get takeaway!
Well done on tracking the picky day. I know it's hard but I think it helps put things into perspective.
I do shift work aswel (when I'm working). It is hard to stick to it. I work in a residential centre so I do hav access to full
Kitchen but unless I bring in all my own food, I'm putting alot of faith into what's been taken out for dinner etc..
Ah well, good luck with this week. :) x

Morning all.

Food diary for Sunday 13th

Breakfast
Jam on toast (6)
Biscuit (1)
100% fruit juice (0)
(7)

Lunch
Cheese muffin (6)
Crisps (3)
Choc Mini roll (3)

(12)

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Roast pots (3)
Cauliflower(0)
Carrots (0)
Sprouts (0)
Broccoli (0)
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire pud (2)

(10)

Snacks
Banana (0)
Ambrosia Custard (4)
Hot choc (3)
Cookie (4)

29/29
39/49 weeklies used.

No exercise yesterday as was so shattered after 11 hour shift just did not of walking round town after work xx

BoS83 said:
Hey, ya I'm Doin good. 7lb loss in first week. I know it's always bigger the first wk but it's given me the incentive I need to keep goin. Im out of work at mo with my back so it didn't help me first-Doin nothing all day but now im taking advantage of being able to pre plan everything. That's my biggest downfall-if I don't know in advance what I'm havin, I'll just grab the wrong choice or get takeaway!
Well done on tracking the picky day. I know it's hard but I think it helps put things into perspective.
I do shift work aswel (when I'm working). It is hard to stick to it. I work in a residential centre so I do hav access to full
Kitchen but unless I bring in all my own food, I'm putting alot of faith into what's been taken out for dinner etc..
Ah well, good luck with this week. :) x

Hi bos.kno what u mean about work I work in retail and beauty so Saturday had 5 hours in the shop then literally drove home changed my top and went to my clients,was hard only having 15 min break in that time,but worth it when the money comes through.got whole week off work now so just college 2 nights this week.its mine and oh anniversary the weekend so he's taking me away for the night and our son is off to nannies for the night,can't wait for the break!well done on 7lb loss in first week that's a great loss.how much have u got to lose?or want to lose?x

Ah the break will be lovely. :)
Wow, your day does sound exhausting but ya, it's all about the money isn't it.
I had 2 stone even to loose so I'm 7lbs into that already. I'm now 10st 10.5 and hoping to get to 10 for Xmas, let myself enjoy Xmas (within reason) and then focus on the last bit in new year.
I'm a complete emotional eater-put it on when I moved up the country few yrs ago, the lost some of it when I settled, the ive been putting it all back on when I broke up with my boyfriend. Now I'm out sick from work with my back and buying a house but determines to not let it all take over.
Where are u in your journey?
Enjoy ur week off (besides college) and fingers crossed for WI this week. :)

BoS83 said:
Ah the break will be lovely. :)
Wow, your day does sound exhausting but ya, it's all about the money isn't it.
I had 2 stone even to loose so I'm 7lbs into that already. I'm now 10st 10.5 and hoping to get to 10 for Xmas, let myself enjoy Xmas (within reason) and then focus on the last bit in new year.
I'm a complete emotional eater-put it on when I moved up the country few yrs ago, the lost some of it when I settled, the ive been putting it all back on when I broke up with my boyfriend. Now I'm out sick from work with my back and buying a house but determines to not let it all take over.
Where are u in your journey?
Enjoy ur week off (besides college) and fingers crossed for WI this week. :)

Wow buying a house!alot of stress I put on quite abit of weight when we first moved into this house,after the stress of moving I was just so happy I ate lots lol.i was 13.10 when I first joined ww and now I'm 11.6 I'm 5"8 tho so only want to lose another stone ideally as don't want to look too tall n thin!lol.im a size 12 now and I'm very happy to be that as I'm now 10lb lighter than before I first fell pregnant so not bad,but would love to be in the 10s just feel heavy in the 11s.find it harder now coz I'm closer to goal and I feel like I look better in clothes so that's where I struggle to stick to plan if u kno what I mean.
So have u found a house yet?xx

Oh ya I know exactly how u feel.. I always slow down closer to my goal. Which I'm glad will be after Xmas... Easier to deal with and Shud be in my house... Something else to focus on.. :)

Oh my favourite hobby is moving house but up until now it's been renting. Moved every 10 months for the past 10 years!! But finally buying... I found a house and offers gone in. Paper works taking ages-the vendor is holding things up as he's I'm negative equity. I'm Gona start getting cranky this week tho. Just dying to move...

Ya that weight sounds about rite given ur height. I'm only a short stump and I'm basing it on the fact that I was 9.3 before and looked healthy. :)

Keep it up anyway hon. :)

Monday's diary
Breakfast
No brekkie :-(

Lunch

Egg and salad cream sandwich (9)
Crisps (4)
Apple (0)
Biscuit (1)

(14)

Dinner
Sausages (7)
Roast potatoes (3)
Yorkshire pudding (2)
Gravy (1)
Carrots
Broccoli(0)

(13)

Mini roll (3)
Fruit pastilles (4)
Rolos (5)

29/29
49/49 weeklies used

Exercise 30 min of workout DVD and walk in and around town
All weeklies used now so gotta be good rest of week xxx

Tuesday's diary

Breakfast
Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk (5)

Lunch
Jacket potato with cheese (10)
Crisps (3)
Cake (5) guessed!?

Dinner
Ham sandwich with salad (6)

29/29 used
49/49 used

Went couple over today but did have a big walk and 30 mins on level 3 DVD feeling the pain of it today.supposed to b at zumba tonight but oh is working late so of he's not home in time will do it on wii instead x

Wednesday food diary

Breakfast
Toast with marmite (6)
Decaf tea (0)

Lunch
Warb thins (3)
Butter (1)
Turkey (1)
Vegetable cup a soup (2)
Grapes (0)
Pom bears (3)

(10)

Dinner
Gammon steak (6)
Parsley wedges (4)
Salad (0)
100% orange fruit juice (0)

Cadbury Freddo (3)

(13)

Made it to my Zumba class :)

Nervous for wi tomorro as hav gone couple over weeklies :-(

29/29
?/49

Have a fabulous day all
Xxxx

MrsLmc said:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope you get a good loss, couple over weeklies shouldn't do any harm especially when you are exercising. x

Aww thanks.am buzzing tonight had great night at college and gained a new client.so on cloud 9!!fingers crossed all well for tomorro,not feeling too positive tho tbh xxx

Lost 2lb!so lost what I put on was hoping for but more but 2lb is the highest loss I've ever had so prob couldn't of been more.itsmy anniversary this weekend were going away gonna try an be as good as I can but wanna enjoy myself too,will try pull any bad food back by next wi!xx

Back