ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Hiya Claire. Struggling myself too really. So hard to keep my head in it at this time of the year. Just wanna do what every one else is doing. Weighed in today at home, gonna weigh in next week, see what I've gained and try have it off for my official weigh-in with ww meeting on Jan 4th. Just gonna enjoy christmas I think xxxx

Oh dear girls!finally stepped back on scales today after 2 weeks off!!not good!put on 5lb!!!thats my biggest gain ever!!jist shows how much of a pig I've been!back on ww from today!im disgusted I've gained that much.supposed to be going clothes shopping tomorro too!!wont fit in anything!this is the kick up bum I've needed!!xxx

If it makes u feel better, I put on 6lbs just over the weekend and I did not even pig out. I think my metabolism has gone into retirement

I really struggle to loose. I tend not to eat dinner two days before my weigh in or I won't loose. As I said my metabolism has retired. Need to find something to kick it up the backside.

Hi all
I've started a fresh today back on ww as of today fully committed as oh has gone back to work so I will do better without him here!weighed myself

Shows I've put 3lb on over Xmas so I've already lost 2 from last weeks wi.so determined to lose that quickly and get on with shifting rest!
We are planning our wedding for nov this year so must must must lose at least a stone by then!!operation look fab in a wedding dress is on!!!haha

Xxx

MrsLmc said:
sts is better than a gain. I think to sometimes when I do alot of exercise one day I weigh heavier the next day, I don't know why, maybe its the muscles holding in water! Good luck for this week xx

Thanks hun I'm seriously considering joining slimming world!for a change just seem to really slow down and struggling so much on ww how r u getting on?xxx

MrsLmc said:
Yeah I'm getting on grand, seem to be maintaining okay, and I've decided to try and go it alone with out meetings. Have you considered trying the simply filling, it seems fairly simular to slimming world. x

I don't kno what the simply filling is?i havnt been to meetings fora long while now.good glad it's all going wellfor u u hav done really well xxxx

Back