ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

I found out the weekend I'm expecting!!im only couple of weeks gone,
Really wanna continue on the ww anyone got any advice as we r getting married 6 months after due date so don't want to gain much weight at all as want to be back to size I am now before I get wed!
Don't kno what to do with my pp??!

Xxxx

Thanks girls it's very early days but wanna sort out what I'm gonna do with ww,I read that u shouldn't put any weight on in first trimester anyway so will try to maintain and see how get on.
Cxx

congratulations :)

Aww congratulations hun :) xx

Ah congrats hon. :) Maintaining sounds like best plan but run it past ur doc. :) So exciting. :)

Awww thanks all,I'm still in shock abit,I swore I would never have another baby so feels odd but I must admit I'm very excited to be a mummy to a baby again,my little boy starts pre school in sept so now I'll have a new life to keep me occupied!lol.
Gonna try do what u said hun sf with 90 weeklies sounds best idea.really don't want to gain much last time I gained 3 stone and taken me 2 years to shift!i only have 6 months do gotta be very careful!xxxx

Just remember to eat n drink everything needed to keep the baby and yourself healthy hun.. I think as long as you eat sensibly you'll be fine.. When pregnant you need to intake an extra 300 cals per day so as long as you dont live by the "i'm eating for 2" rule you should be ok :)

Back