Food Doctor

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by kazz, 6 January 2007 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Not sure if this is the right place for this....but how and ever!!

Anyway, after seeing the Food Doctor banner across the site I realised that I had the 'Everyday Diet' book (along with a lot of other diet books I hasten to add!)

Anyway, was reading thru it last night, and was wondering if anyone has followed the plan and how they found it....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thetimeisright

thetimeisright To celebrate my losses!

Diet:
    A mixture lol!
    I have ordered his books off amazon last night and was wondering the same. I like the principles of his diet and I am thinking of using it as my maintenance plan when I am back to food properly next time.

I will watch this thread with interest.

4. Angiexx

Angiexx Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Me To have you watched his program on Discovery Health the A list diet

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    No!! I only have 4 silly channels so dont have discovery!! Have been thinking about getting sky but cant justify the cost at the moment!!

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

You've ordered all of them?? I only have this one cos it was only a fiver in Lloyds a few months ago!

7. thetimeisright

thetimeisright To celebrate my losses!

Diet:
    A mixture lol!
    No!! I bought three of them for about £7ish each.

8. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

I tried it and am sorry to say, found it didn't suit me. However, I DO tend to stick to his 'no starchy carbs at dinner time' rule, cos it makes me less bloated. I think I just found a lot of his recipes quite yukky! Which i was really disappointed about, cos i bought it when i was SS and used to read it all the time and fantasise!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.