FOOD DUMP !!!!

Salt and vinegar pringles with dip
Chocolate banana swees
York fruits
Cadburys caramel, family size bar
cheese on toast

i dump chocolate indulgence cake, all butter lemon drizzle cake, all butter carrot cake and all butter victoria sponge cake.

i have been given one of each (full size) as it is a colleague's birthday, and i'm on cutting and dishing out duties. will have to make sure there's none left for me at the end! grrrrrrrrr! dagnabit, the lemon one looks sooooooooooo nice!

Urgh, mini brownies!
You can't just have one either. As soon as you start, the whole box will be gone before you know it!

a full English is great! but then I'm on Atkins maint. LOL. :D

Chocolate nesquick milkshake.
Reeses Pieces.
Scones with clotted cream and jam.

Good for you

There is a Victoria Sponge in my kitchen and it's looking at me. It has been made with butter and the smell is killing me!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!:eek:

oh dear, help me. A level 4 craving.

A second round of toast and vegemite is calling my name.
One was bad enough.
I officially dump you here and will take a nice cold drink of water instead. Ahhhh....

Chocolate- 5!
Chicken curry-3!
Coca Cola-2
A big plate of brocolli with butter melting on top- 5!

Box of Maltersers on my Cuboard!
Been there 2 weeks, dieing it eat them!

DUMPED! - 5

Wow, there is so much energy devoted to food here, I think we can light up the world! It is incredible how women and food are almost inseparable. I think it must be in our hard wiring, we are blessed and cursed. Actually as a suggestion, instead of dumping these yummy foods, why don't we just give ourselves licence to eat them, savor them and really enjoy them and graciously get them out of our system so that we no longer have to think about them. As the old adage goes, what you resist persists! So maybe we have to consider doing the opposite, get it out of our systems and then have a clean slate and move right on. What do you think?

Cheese and biscuits - 5

I srsly need to stop wanting that, i havent given in yet. But it wont go away, everytime im hungry i want that!! Of all the things, even when i was eating anything i wanted and being all chubby, i didnt want that then. Why would i want it now? BLAHHHHH.

x

Back