• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FOOD DUMP !!!!

clover25

Finickity

A great big caramel macchiato and a chocolate brownie. It was SO HARD to resist them yesterday and I've spent all day trying to not go out and get them.

Wheekers

Crumpets with butter, marmite and cheese(the full fat kind!) - 3

Rayven1979

Need to dump the dreaded B word. Bread. Urgh. Once I start.... toast, bread and butter, sandwiches.....my body goes into a total spiral and I carry on eating and feel lethargic and crap afterwards. So NO MORE BREAD. Bye bread! 👋👋👋

jules1981

Gold Member
Toast with butter and jam my hubby is currently eating xxx

Steady20

Cheese for me. Any kind... strong, smelly, blue, I love it all and have a fridge full of the stuff! I will NOT touch it. The hubby has to eat it all.

dimi123

I have an idea , every time there is a food item/meal/sweet etc that is temptimg you and you want to "not2 eat it then you can "dump" it on here !!!

that food then is def "out of bounds" and is no longer allowed to give you anymore trouble!! If it does you can dump it again!

not only will we all see that others have sticky moments, it will be a record of how strong we can ALL be and if you see how many times you have resisted a "FOOD" that may give you some real strength.

food can be rated 1-5, 1 being just a momentary want to 5 being had to barricade myself in a hole under ground to prevent consumption!!!.

it will be interesting to see also if certain foods go down the scale or up depending things like the weather, moods etc.

I will get the ball rolling,

last night, baked potao with beans and cheese = 4

this morning porridge with yogurt and friut = 3 !!!
Guys check this audibook out. Brilliant if you feel you dont have time to read and would rather listen this book worked wonders for me and my partner.
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=dimi123-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=1925228797&asins=1925228797&linkId=fc58024bbdd61348a875f4c1e7bb16be&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066C0&bg_color=FFFFFF">
</iframe>