FOOD DUMP !!!!

Fried egg sandwiches smothered into ketchup:drool:

Time for bed Lacey!!!! :whoopass:

a flaming jacket potato - a sweet one! with LOADS of lettuce, some baby plum tomatoes and cottage cheese.

NIAM NIAM!

ANY FOOD - 5!!!! It's getting serious!!!

Supernoodles with bread and butter.. and *drool*.... - 3

"ok.. now you're dumped you can just go away.. no.. i dont care if you do look at me like that.. NO I WILL NOT EAT YOU"..
x x

Donuts. TOTM coming up and i've been thinking about donuts, lovely stodgy, sugary, jam donuts all day :drool: (Sorry if i sound like Homer Simpson)

GO AWAY DONUTS!! :wavey: YOU'RE DUMPED!!

I have to bring this up once more...CURSE YOU DONUT SHOP RIGHT OFF THE FREEWAY EXIT TO HOME! I almost pulled in the parking lot because the light was taking too long...WHEW! Then it turned green. :)

CHINESE IN THE KITCHEN!!! 5 ):
I've already tried to put chicken chow mein in my mouth, and had to spit it out and scrub my toungue with water.

I have to bring this up once more...CURSE YOU DONUT SHOP RIGHT OFF THE FREEWAY EXIT TO HOME! I almost pulled in the parking lot because the light was taking too long...WHEW! Then it turned green. :)

Thank the Lord for Green lights....:D:D:D:D:D

Big Mac, Large Fries & a Banana Milk Shake....!!!!! :eek:

The new custard and jam Jammy Dodger biscuits...why did I buy my son some? :mad:

Boo x

Ginger nut biscuits (sitting RIGHT in front of me, About to put them away though) - 3
Coke (Again, RIGHT next to me.) - 5!!!

Am putting it away now.
*Is getting water!!*

• flaming jacket potato - a sweet one! with LOADS of lettuce, some baby plum tomatoes and cottage cheese.
  • porridge with fruit and yoghurt
  • last night, baked potao with beans and cheese = 4.
Forgive me, I'm new here, but I'm reading the quotes above and feel that they are all remarkably healthy food choices (OK the cheese would have to be low fat). So why ban them?

You could surely eat all of these foods as part of a calorie controlled diet couldn't you? I'm getting a bit paranoid about my food intake if the above are deemed as being forbidden!

X

i ll need to put the entire kitchen on here- fridge, magic press and the secret stash in the press where I keep the dog food. !!!!!!!!!!!!

my other half has such a sweet tooth and the week I let him loose to do the shopping........ there is never much that resembles "healthy food"... he does remember the cheesey coldslaw with chibatta bread ... thats my BIG Weakness at the moment

Kitkat - 5

I lurve my kitkats and allow 1 per day.......I want another though!! :cry:

ARGH KITKAT KITKAT KITKAT

BREATHE BREATHE

*off to get a glass of water*

On and off for the last three days it's been:

Peanuts - 2
Jammy Dodgers (or any packet biscuits) - 4
Baked potato with cheese - 5...

Staying strong though!

Back