FOOD DUMP !!!!

munchies - DUMPED DUMPED DUMPED!!!!!:cry:

One of my colleagues is leaving work and they have all sorts of sweets ranging from fudge to cake and assorted candies less than 20 feet from my desk :eek:

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH! My BF ordered Pizza from Pizza Hut last night (and I love Pizza Hut!). I resisted but he's just heated some leftovers up in the microwave this morning and it smells lovely (even if it's my least fave variety - pepperoni!!)

This will be going on till lunchtime - so must resist 'cause WI's tomorrow!

Just saw in the shop there's a new Cadburys choc bar - Apricot & Crumble Milk Choc!

I resisted - might try it at Xmas if it's still around then!

Folks from Aberdeen will sympathise here - my grandad's just come to visit and brought me ROWIES! My most absolute favourite food in the world, and I only get them once a year when he make the 12 hour train journey down from Scotland.

Oh, Rowies, I love you, but you're basically dripping with saturated fats and carbs. I'm sorry, but it's really not going to work out between us...

Rowies, YOU'RE DUMPED!

Definately a nice cold pint. Even though it's only 11 o'clock!
Bad bad alcohol

One of the custard-filled donuts that's in my kitchen right now shouting at me!!! NOoooo!! I will not give in, maybe tomorrow if I have enough points left (on WW), but NOT TODAY!!! Donuts, you're dumped :D x

right at this moment im being called by cheese and onion walkers, there are literally stacks of the large grab bag kind sitting on the bar screaming at me to eat them every time i walk past.
bad evil crisps. you are dumped and im eating my apple instead!!!!!

Supa Noodles! They're sitting in the cupboard, and no one in this house likes them but me. ¬_¬

Urgghhh!!!
It's six in the morning, i have not slept and i feel like i want to eat the world.
But mostly...
Chicken shish kebab and salad with heaps of garlic sauce!..BIG TIME
Wensleydale cheese with cranberry.
Very very very slaty chips.
Roasted and salted peanuts!
The cheese on pizza hut pizza (just the cheese lol)
Monster munch.
kfc and baked beans.
A HUGE big mac, which is strange as i don't eat beef.
french bread with real butter and mature chedder...

:'(

NOW ALL OF YOU EVIL FOODS LEAVE MY BRAIN ALONE AND LET ME SLEEP!!!

*Grumble grumble*

chocolate :wave_cry:

I've dumped cakes, white bread, most processed foods, sweets (now only eat sugar free)...fizzy drinks, caffeinated coffee and tea...

Back