food flasks

KraziKayzi

Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone uses a food flask to take their food to work/days out, one that can have rice/pasta and such in it.
Trying to save pennies so would be good if OH could take lunch to work with him so we could save about £3-5 being spent each day on his sandwiches or cafe lunches and will be saving his waistline too.
I would like to get one that I know is reliable and won't leak, I have bought drink flasks from the £shop in the past, but they wernt to great, just would like some recommendations from my fellow SWers x

Yes, I field tested the Thermos King - it passed with flying colours - the old adage you get what you pay for still stands in the rugged icy outdoors.

If not being used outdoors,i.e. for work as you mentioned, you may get away with cheaper. Mine is bomb-proof! in a rucksack has been dropped, survived falls etc. never failed me.

I got two in Poundland for guess what?? £1 each!! :D

Don`t have any problems with them but then I`m not intending to climb Ben Nevis!! :D

Yes as the granster mentions, any old wide-mouth flask will do in a office environment or somewhere you can pop it into microwave etc.

Back