Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Hi Kirstin,

What a beautiful waist you have in the before and after!!!

You have had fab weight loss and it is hard to do AAM when you are doing so well, but the idea is to get you into a routine of eating and small amounts at that.

You might even find like some that you lose more weight because of it.

But, I would think for now it is best for you to be happy and if you talked this over with your CDC she would be able to help you come to ther right decision.

Love Mini xxx

Great tats, hun - I've got two large designs on my back and can't quite decide on my next one - and you sure have a lovely hourglass figure!

xxxx

Thanks Isobel and mini.... i tell u, its a good job i have no tattoos on my front, coz it doesn't look so hourglass from the front lol!!

I've decided I really can't cope with the AAM week this time, for definate, my stomach is rumbling like mad.. and all I can think about is eating! I have just been round my mates and her and her daughter were eating biscuits and although I resisted it was hard!!! I had a little voice telling me, "you've already eaten today so you may as well have a biscuit"!!!!! This was the point I thought no way am I doing AAM!!! Not this time round.. maybe I'll introduce it before my last four weeks or so on the diet but not this early on, not when its been so easy to ignore food! SO have just frozen all of the food I bought. I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor and take my lighterlife book in with me to get them to do the four weekly check up. I'll speak to my counsellor about it and let her know how I feel.. but at the moment I feel that each AAM day has the chances of jeopardising my whole diet and I won't let that happen!!

I just can't imagine AAM myself. It would make me feel like eating everything too ! I wonder why I am allowed to be in abstinence non-stop on LL but you have to have add a meal on CD ? Weird really. I mean it must be safe musn't it or LL wouldn't do it ? Wish I could help but I won't have this to face. Hope your CDC gives you some good advice. Hugs, melissa

Hi Melissa

The reason CD do it is so that you don't have to go to the doctors for a 4 week check up like u do with LL.... but i'd rather do the check up.. I'm doing away with it anyway.. my mind is made up.. I'll introduce it when I'm nearer target.. If i hadn't done my first two weeks at LL I guess I would have just gone along with it.. but because I know that with LL i would have gone without food for 14 weeks.. I prefer to do that now too!

Hi kirsten

I think that your making a really sensible decision, personally whenever ive broken the diet i always always think oh well ive eaten this i can have that, and this always goes on for 2-3 days!

Im so self destructing i cant control myself, i really admire the way that you've thought this thru, realised its not working and put a stop to it!

Ive also made the decision not to AAM, i do understand the reasons for it but like you im gonna add it whem im a bit more in control and closer to my target! :)

Hope your feeling better today!

Have lost 3lbs this week so far (half week weigh in lol .... although i actually weigh myself every day!!!!).. which means i've now lost 2 stone 1 lb in 31 days!!!!!!!!!! God this diet is amazing!

2 lbs to go and i'll be under 14 stone :D

Feeling much better now i'm back to abstinence... def not doing AAM week until i'm only a little off target or something!

Well done Kirsten

Snap, 2lbs to go for me too and i'll be under 15st! On my scales, (tracker is my official weigh in weight)

Your doing brilliant and im glad you made the right decision!
:D

It's lovely losing a stone but there is something special and about going down a stone on the scales isn't there ? And you are about to crash through another one of those barriers, well done !

Thanks for the comments everyone... worked it out last night (was v bored!), that i've lost 14 bags of sugar (well just under)

I'm setting myself little goals to keep motivated - my next one (besides the 2lbs to be under 14stone) is only 7.5 lbs more and i'll be half way!!!!!! Just wish the last half would go as quick as the first half and then i could actually eat and drink at xmas... but heres to the end of Jan (my target date to finish!)

Last edited:
Been hungry last two days.. dunno why!

Last couple of days i've been a bit hungry... not a clue why! Not been to gym due to tattoo healing .. although was planning on going tomorrow.. not sure I should now since my belly won't stop its damn rumbling!

Still have one food pack to go today.. nearly ran out of vanilla ones.. must order more of them in future.. i think i've become addicted to them!!!!!

Of course I am probably hungry because i've not really done much for last couple of days... hoped to go out tonight.. but my mate cancelled on me - which is so bloody frustrating! She does it all the time, hate it when I'm looking forward to a teetotal night on the town and she cancels... i never cancel on people because I would always feel bad for letting someone down.. but she is always doing it ... or if not cancelling - changing plans because she is running late.. I've virtually made the decision to stop going out on the town with this particular mate.. its not worth the hassle and the disappointment :(

Anyway just watched strictly come dancing - which I love, its the only thing i actually watch on tv... i like to picture myself all elegant lol... okay it is a little hard to picture.. but I want to wear those dresses one day!!!! :eek:

I would love to wear one too, goodness knows where or when lol, but you never know!!!!

Im going for a new tattoo in 4lbs!!!! Cant wait, just going to have a browse at what design!

Hi kirsten

I said the same thing about the dresses on strictly come dancing, i told my partner im going for lessons when im at goal~ id love to be able to dance, ive always been so self consious (sp) it would be nice to let go and know what your doing! :D

Dont know why your tummy is rumbling but it could be to do with the gym and a change in routine!

Your doing brill though so battle it out, those 2lbs will have melted off in no time!;)

Thanks Emma.. I'm pretty certain.. that even if i got down to a size 10.. i'd still look like an unco-ordinated fairy elephant on the dance floor.... but i'm also thinking of lessons! Probably latin dancing rather than ballroom.... just got to find a suitable gorgeous hunk to drag along with me!

Hey Kirstin

Just caught up on your diary and WOWEEEEE girlfriend what an amazing weight loss!!!!!!! You must be sooooo over the moon!

Thanks Karen... I am well happy... just wish it would stay at that level.. but alas its slowing down a bit.. never mind tho.. all good!

End of 5th week weigh in

Would have liked to lose one more lb to take me to 14 stone exactly but never mind... at the end of my sixth week I'll be under 14 stone :D

Anyway .. the results are in!!!!!

Weight at end of week 5 = 14 stone 1 lb
Weight loss this week = 4lbs

Total weight loss = 2 stone 2lbs

New BMI = 31.8

Went out on the town last night... drank about 2 litres of sparkling water throughout the night.. mates hadn't seen me for a couple of months or so.. they were so shocked at my appearance, they didn't even know I had started a diet... they said i look slim and healthy.. one said she couldn't believe I wanted to lose 3 more stone - she thought i would be underweight... i told her what I weigh and she couldn't believe it.. she said i never looked like I weighed that much!!! Obviously I must have been picking v good clothes for disguising my weight over the years!

V happy with this diet.. the only thing i have noticed is food is so damn popular as a topic... food subject came up all night last night... which of course then meant my diet came up all night.. thought I sounded obsessed.. so i commented to them, saying we've spoke about food and my diet all night, and apologised and they said that it just goes to show how much food is a topic of conversation in general... and its true.. two girls came over that one of my mates knew and straight away we were on the topic of curries! Can't blame my diet for that one..coz they never knew!

First pub we went in, my local... laid on cheese and biscuits.. my two mates never went over to get any.. in the end, after noticing their covert glances at the food, i pointed out that it was okay for them to eat in my presence! They were like are u sure?! :rolleyes:

Back