Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

However, if all is quiet, we might just assume that you have more important stuff to do :)D ). Anyway, I hope that you make full use of your weekend, you never know you might want to stop a bit longer!

hehe thanks Lottie.... maybe i should have done a Bridget Jones and bought some huge stomach sucking in knickers that would have improved my chances of getting to a critical moment with steve lol... may watch bridget jones tonight and have a giggle actually.....mmmm Colin Firth *drool*

I am taking my camera so I may take a pic of me in the dress as my next progress shot... if i dare do it before i go out! May even take camera out with me and take a sneaky shot of steve lol to show u.. but he may think i'm a bit odd.. so i may not!!!!

I love Colin Firth!!!!!!!!! Really annoy BF as I keep watching him in BBC's Pride & Prejudice and then Bridget Jones. He's so....frowny!

LOL re: pants - I bought some last week - they just seem to spread the lumps out though. Have you every tried them? You have to almost peel them off, which would take an age in the heat of passion!! Shame they...oh, I was about to get a bit rude then and do not wish to shock any potential readers!

Yes, defo take the camera out, you dont need to be sneaky - ask passing friendly scots to take one of you together. How else are you going to get a full length shot - you cant take it yourself can you? Unless are very clever and can work out timers of course!

Have been wrapping presents all night - I hate it! They do not even look that neat and they took me an age!!! Still got almost the same amount again to wrap! Am displeased - why do men not take an active part in Xmas - we buy all the presents, we wrap all the presents and we sign it from both of us so they share the credit. Grrrrr

LOL regarding the st tropez and sunbed! I say, anything to make you feel more special for the big night is good in my books. Post more if you have an more updates - believe me, I haven't had a date in 6 1/2 years and so I'm living it through you!!! LOL.

Have a super, smashing, great time - xxx

PS Hope you get a snog!!!

Just a quick update, coz got to get ready

WOOHOOO..... i am now 13st 8lbs :D

I'm gonna do the self timer thing on the dress shot lottie... I'm all nice and tanned now btw....think i've done it evenly, can't see any streaks anyway!

PS a snog...i was thinking of something a little more.. still four letters and still begins and ends in s and g!!!!! ;)

PPS have a wonderful weekend everyone, will update my diary tomorrow night... decided i can't be @rsed to carry my laptop all the way to scotland!!!!!

Well, I didn't want to assume ;-) , althought the hints were there!!

Well done on your weight loss, thats ace!! You predicted your pattern correctly didn't you? Might've been the baby you were brewing as well, LOL. Come to think of it, surely mine is due soon? Are you half a pounds off your halfway mark now? I think that you might be, cos you prob didn't have time to update your ticker before you left.

Hope your stockings came ;-)

Hope you have a great time, looking forward to seeing photos of your dress etc. Also hope you get a great snag out of it ! ;) :D (well starts with s and ends in g :rolleyes: )

Nothing interesting to report :(

Firstly.. no snog or anything else beginning with s and ending in g... just a peck on the cheek and a matey hug when he walked me to the taxi rank at about 11.30pm ... i'm feeling really fed up! Secondly.. I drank... and not even because i wanted to or i couldn't resist.. purely because he persuaded me to.. and i was kind of thinking maybe it would put him at ease if i had a couple and then he could make his move.. HOW STUPID! Anyway i had four drinks... and am really disappointed with myself.. and well in the night in general really.

I sound like we had a cr@p night... we didn't, we had a laugh, he was a perfect gentleman.. at one point he said whatever happens tonight, ur not to walk back to your hotel (not that I would've it was blowing a gale and i didn't have a coat!!!!).. so i thought maybe he had ideas... how wrong was i. He mentioned his last bus going at midnight at some point in the evening, but I kind of ignored it..hoping he wouldn't be catching it. Anyway at 11ish, we were in a bar just down from the taxi rank and his bus stop, at some point he said I'll have to go soon or i'll miss my bus and the last train has already gone.. i pulled a frown and said u could always stay at my hotel (ok i never said with me but surely he must have realised?!) and I'll give u a lift back home in the morning.. he said i have to be up early to pick mate up from airport (he did tell me this sometime last week)... so being a glutton for punishment I said well i can get up early and take u back early then! He said that he better not coz if he drank anymore he'd be over the limit for driving in the morning............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i left my last drink and he walked me to the taxi rank, hugged me, gave me a peck on the cheek and left.. i didn't even bother turning back to watch him walk off :'(

When i got back to the hotel i texted him saying hope he got his bus okay and thanked him for walking me to the taxi rank. He replied that the bus was late and we could've had another drink. I said i'd had enough anyway, and that i was sorry for making things awkward between us (meaning asking him back to hotel.. although i was the only one that felt awkward!). He texted back saying made what awkward??. I texted nothing, forget it. He replied:

"Whatever it is ur talking about, you shouldn't be worrying. Ur a great friend and at no point did u make me feel awkward. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about! U must be fulfilling ur priviledge as a woman to be paranoid! U in bed yet? x"

I texted back "whatever! I was in bed ages ago btw!"

He texted back "Ah i'm so jealous! And stop being so dismissive young lady! x"

A couple more texts after that about the dismissive thing and that was it............. :'(

So either he doesn't fancy me and the dress wasn't that stunning... or he didn't understand what i meant when i said stay at my hotel.. but if that was the case surely he would still have maybe kissed me goodbye.

I'm really really down! But don't worry girls its not made me want to eat! I toddled off to Edinburgh castle and froze my t*ts off wandering round in the gales... took my mind off him... left edinburgh about 12.30... and took 6 hours to get home, due to lorries blowing over, poor visibility causing everyone to drive at 10-20 mph and just lousy weather full stop!!!!

Hope my alcohol didn't affect my ketosis! Oh and it made me realise, i'm never gonna go out on the p*ss again.. i'm just going to have a couple of wines and then drink mineral waters once my diet is over. My skin looked lousy this morning.. and i realised how healthy i had been looking whilst not on the alcohol! SO i'm gonna be practically teetotal when the diet is over too.. and i'm def never having a drink again during the diet..not even to please a man! :(

Oh no! What a let down, after all that build up. Not to worry. At least you had a laugh on the night out, went to see a beautiful city and have a new improved attitude to future drinking!

Sorry that you are feeling down though hun :( . I'm not surprised after sitting in traffic and awful weather for 6 hours on a Sunday - it sounds as though you need a long hot soak and an early night so that you can come back fighting fit tomorrow.

Are you out on appointments or 'working from home' tomorrow?

Oh no! What a let down,
U can say that again :(

Thanks for the chat, i'll be okay by tomorrow.. maybe i'm hormonal!!!! TOM in a week.... thats will be why i'm emotional!

I have to go to the office tomorrow, but my boss is in Aberdeen.. but Saturday am, i emailed my resignation as well (posted it friday too)... and apologised for the impersonal way of handing my notice in... when i got back today i turned my work phone on and he had left me a voicemail message, being quite jolly, saying your a dark horse aren't u.. then said for me to give him a call whenever I was free so we could have a chat .....:eek:

So i guess i'll have to ring him in the morning... nightmare.. wish it was easy to just leave jobs without talking to bosses!!!! So i go to the office tomorrow anyway to pick up pressies for customers, then I am supposed to be driving down to Hampshire.. but not booked a hotel yet.. coz i thought my boss may not want me to deliver pressies to customers now i'm leaving.. so will ring him before i leave the house tomorrow i think.

Right i'm gonna go cry myself to sleep... or maybe i'll just read :confused:

End of 7th week weigh in

Weight today 13 st 7lbs
Weightloss this week = 4lbs.. i see a pattern developing!

Total weight loss - 2 stone 10lbs

Woohoo i'm over halfway in terms of weightloss... although i'm on verge of changing my target weight and losing another stone... but going to keep this goal until I hit it and then amend it for the last stone.

New BMI = 30.5

Only 4lbs to go and I will have lost 3 stone.... should hopefully do that by end of 8th week... WOW :D

Feel much better today after drinking the 4 alcoholic drinks saturday night.. think i'm back in ketosis.. if the taste in my mouth this morning is anything to go by.. assuming i came out of it in the first place... but whether i did or not, i'm back in it now!

As for my little mini challenge with Lottie.... 7lbs in a week and a half is hopefully doable! Although its TOTM next week :confused:

Brilliant!!! 2 stone, 10lbs in 8 weeks is fantastic isn't it! No other diet could get it off that fast for sure!! Yes, you will definitely be in your 12's very soon!! How cool will that sound? And as for your BMI - when you get to 30 (and in my book 30 point something counts), you are no longer obese - just overweight according to my chart, so that's another thing to congratulate yourself about!!

I was 13.7 today as well so we are definately on target. Can't wait!!!

Glad that you are feeling better today, what are your plans?
I'm not meant to be sat here! I'm in the middle of doing sit-ups and leg exercises upstairs but just nipped down to put the heating on and couldn't resist!!! I've got it bad!!

hehe its actually 2 stone 10 in 7 weeks.. just starting my 8th.... I am desperate to do 3 stone in 8 weeks... i reckon i'll end up being a pound off though!!!!!!!

I have cheered up a bit, Steve texted me last night, saying he didn't know if he got offline messages or not, but would let me know when he logs on tonight (coz he starts his new job today). He said he'd text me today and let me know how his first day goes and that he's glad i got home safe even if it did take me hours!!! I'm still a bit upset about it... but nevermind.. i mean hes like 200 miles away anyway.. and soon he'll be even further away.. just such a shame he has such gorgeous eyes.. and he was a total gentleman and opened doors for me all night.

Just spoke to my boss.... eeek.. he says hes very disappointed that i'm leaving but obviously I have to do whats best for my career.. he says we'll have to have a proper chat when we're next in the office at same time (next monday i think).. hope they don't get difficult about allowing me the car over xmas... they have to do it.. i don't want to argue with them!!!!!

Anyway i better get dressed and head off to the office.. i'm not going down south till tomorrow.. didn't want to spend tonight away from home, after being away all weekend! So will leave early tomorrow morning and try and get as much done in a day as I can.. will have to stay over somewhere tomorrow night though :(

Catch u laters, enjoy ur sit ups lol! I will go to gym on way back from stoke i think.... dying to get my ass there... missed it this weekend!

hehe its actually 2 stone 10 in 7 weeks.. just starting my 8th.... I am desperate to do 3 stone in 8 weeks... i reckon i'll end up being a pound off though!!!!!!!

Even better!! You will get to your 3 stone in 8 weeks, I'm sure, just stay positive. If you start retaining water, just have some water retention tablets. I store so much water in my boobs during my TOTM (i.e today), I have to otherwise they are soooooo painful, but you def see the diff on the scales!!!

Glad it went OK with your boss - read your contract ref your car - they might not have a leg to stand on if they are contractually obliged, but like you say, we want to keep it amicable and don't want to have to argue the point, so fingers crossed!

I'm glad that you are going out as it will stop me chatting!! LOL - Half an hour on and I still haven't done my sit ups!!! (Not your fault though- tis me!!!)

I'm glad that you are going out as it will stop me chatting!! LOL - Half an hour on and I still haven't done my sit ups!!! (Not your fault though- tis me!!!)

hehe been to the office and am now back!!!!! May go to the gym now though... just psyching myself up.. i'm cold! Waiting for heating to heat the house then will go to the gym!

Yes, I'm sat here in my swimming costume with a cardigan over it!! Have been all day! I haven't been sat here all day - did finish my exercises and I've been doing some wedding stuff. Am going to have a bath I think and shave my legs before I go swimming as on closer inspection, I am too furry! Am planning to go swimming at 9pm as I cant stand going when the after work crowd are there - I get lane rage when rubbish swimmers don't let you go past them.

Down to 13st 6lbs today... scales prob won't move now until end of the week!

Lottie: Did u go for ur swim?

Off down to Hampshire now.. long day driving coz i'm coming home same day .......

Down to 13st 6lbs today... scales prob won't move now until end of the week!

Lottie: Did u go for ur swim?

Off down to Hampshire now.. long day driving coz i'm coming home same day .......

Well done hun...everyday moving a bit closer!! Wish I could say the same, in fact, 2lbs jumped on this morning from no-where. I know it's my period - I think it's finally started today - but I thought that sunday and monday! I'm not updating my ticker as I didn't cheat yesterday and had all my water etc, so I'm not counting it as real. Fat percentage keeps going down though, so thats a bonus!

Yes i went for my swim - it was lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually do 40 or 50 lengths, but I celebrated being back by doing a mile today :D :D :D

Hope that your drive goes OK today - just mailed you xx

bloody hell... 40 or 50 lengths!!! I do 20! But then i did only start swimming about 4 months ago.. and its lane rage that stops me continuing usually... plus the hydrotherapy pool calls my name and beckons me over I swear!

Erm how many lengths is a mile then..... just for when i decide to challenge myself!!

I planned on going swimming this morning before i set off for Bucks... but i only just woke up!!! Oops! Think my pool is 25M too... will have to check... half a mile will be my next swimming goal when I go!

Back