Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

wow, what a day! I love Erin Brockovich - it's a brilliant film! How was Happy Feet? (I might tootle off to the cinema on me tod to see that.. lol) Know what you mean about lack of spontaneous mates! Holiday sounded good too!! Cameron Diaz is a stunning looking woman (IMO).. not seen a bad film with her in yet!

Must be the week for buying dvds.. I picked up Happy Gilmour, Private Benjamin and Uncle Buck in the sales at Asda.. the first because it has Adam Sandler and the others because they are old favs and I love 'em! lol

The gym sounds hard work.. I start properly on Jan 2nd for my first real session and have no real CV work as I need to take it a bit easy whilst SSing.. loads of warnings from CDC, GP.. gym etc.. so.. for once I'm gonna listen! lol

You are doing fab.. you'll be under that 12 7 mark before you know it!! :D

Hello

Hi Kirsten

Just caught up on your last 2 weeks, you've been so busy! :)

Hope ive not been forgotton as im gonna be back with avengence soon! :D

You have coped with the xmas break brilliantly and your picture is amazing! ;)

Well done with getting in the 12's that must feel fantastic too! :eek:

Emma - Welcome back, of course ur not forgotten.. hoped u'd get ur @ss back on here... wish u the best of luck for ur new start :D

Happy Feet was brilliant Jennie, think maybe my mates 4 yr old Caitlin got a bit bored towards the end, but i thought it was lovely.. but after the march of the penguins i love all things penguin... Brittney Murphey is in it (she has a fantastic singing voice, was a shocker!) Def recommend u go.. I would've gone to cinema today again but can't find anything to watch!

I find that CV is okay with SS providing u don't overdo it.. ie I can't run like I used to.. I do a quick warm up running and thats it... feels ridiculous since i'm so much lighter than i used to be and I used to run then... but ur body can't cope with bursts of energy.. so my cv work is done on the erm i dunno what its called the thing that moves like a running machine and ur arms hold onto handles and they move too.. but its slower and i choose an easier level otherwise my legs ache - which isn't good when i have loads of toning to do afterwards.. also do 15mins on the bike on a hill program, I keep my revs at about 70.. so i'm not exerting myself too much.. i have the level a bit higher though so i do break into a sweat..

Oh and err I haven't been to the gym today.. i went for a long soak in the bath and used all my clarins products that mum bought me for xmas (they are only tiny bottles - she isn't loaded lol!!!)

Went to see The Holiday yesterday, went on my own, due to not having any spontaneous mates... they all need written notice in triplicate to leave the house... and thats just to motivate themselves.. not like they have BFs or anything!

Also went to the gym yesterday, did some CV then my toning weight program.. felt wonderful when I'd finished..

After the cinema I went and bought some dvds with my HMV vouchers, bought Dylan Moran 2006 tour (My fave comedian after Lee Evans), Me and you and everyone else (or something like that.. its a film and is compared to lost in translation) and Erin Brockovich.. which I've never seen - watched it last night, v damn good!

Now i'm trying to make up my mind whether to go to the gym or not.. should do as tattoo will give me an enforced break after tomorrow :(

Hi Punkass, sounds like your enjoying your time off work, my friends and family are like that too, no spontaneity at all, they say No without thinking at all, quite boring really. I used to love going to matinees by myself, but live 45+ miles away from the closest cinema so don't get to do that anymore.

I hired out four dvds yesterday don't have to drop them back till tomorrow.

1. Poseidon..probably better to have seen on the big screen but beggars can't be choosers, gonna watch today
2.Wind that shakes the barley...watched yesterday, obviously a lot of history, that as an Irish woman I'd rather forget..so didn't really enjoy.
3. The Lake House...have high hopes for this one, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock love story
4. Behind the hedge ....cutesy cartoon, watched it yesterday thought it was brill..love all the animated movies out at the moment.

I'm still very confused about the whole exercise thing whilst SS'ing plus with my knockback my body needs to be treated with kid gloves until I settle back into Ketosis, there seems to be mixed stories, is it safe to exercise or not, you seem to have cracked it...was it ever a problem for you??...sorry don't mean to hi-jack your thread..I'm just curious :confused:

Let me know how the lake house is.. been wondering wheter to rent it or not!

The wind that shakes the barley is on my rental list with love film, should get it soon.

My counsellor told me that exercise is fine if you feel you can do it, she said that you have to go by what your body tells you.. I can tell my limitations when I do it.. and I always exercise in the morning before I have had any foodpacks.. so I am literally exercising on the day befores foodpack energy.. if i left it till later in the day I would probably be able to run a bit more than I do maybe.. but i like exercising in the morning best. At the moment I think if you gradually build up the walking u have planned, it will do your diet good, u said u were going to do 10-15mins I think.. I would try for 30mins if you can at least 3 times a week.. no need to walk fast, just stroll, but 30mins 3 times a week of exercise is what is recommended to improve fitness... pick up speed as you do more.. I would say that rather than having less energy on this diet I have more.. purely because I weigh less..

I want to go see Happy Feet and nobody will come with me :( so I might follow your advice Kirstin and just go on my own. You're right who wants to sit next to pop corn munching, coke guzzling people anyway ?:D

Clarins products - how yummy. Someone told me that their body sculpting cream (or some such poncy title) is really good for the old stretch marks but it costs £38 a pot :eek: However, if it is that good I might try as losing all this weight is making me a little wrinkly to say the least.

Must get on and exercise, you are SO good at doing it. I don't know whether you read the "Curves" thread that someone started but I want to go to a gym but have so much flipping angst about it that I shiver at the thought of it. Must tone up though !

Have a great New Year, I am off to Cornwall, yippee !

Hi Kirsten,

thanks for the advice on exercise, I actually dusted down the enormous cross trainer thats been residing idle in my bedroom over the last year and did 5.5mins on it at a leisurely pace, raised my heart rate to 123bpm but felt comfortable, this was first thing this morning, like yourself I know the benefit of exercising 1st thing, they say its worth up to 3 times more than if you exercise later in the day. I also drove the dogs to the beach and strolled around for another 10mins, the tide was coming in so couldn't stay any longer without getting stranded, very windy the ocean looked amazing. I'll watch The Lakehouse later and let you know,

cheers Caz

Kirsten, just popped in to see how you're doing! Fantastic pics - I so can't wait till I'm a size 12. Oh to be able to wear anything you want.

Have a great New Year xx

V Uplifting...

Had the most uplifting thought last night... was watching a film when the adverts come on "drop a jeans size in 2 weeks" and one for weightwatchers..... normally at this time of year I watch these adverts and think that I better do something in the New Year.. and usually do for a few weeks......

This year it was most liberating to watch the ads and think to myself happily.. that I've already dropped a jeans size... in fact I've dropped two and that I don't need to eat Special K for breakfast and again for lunch, followed by a healthy meal in the evening.... coz abstinence is the new black!

Nowt else to report! Off for my last tattoo session later... so sorry boys and girls.. more naked pics will inevitably follow!!!

Hi Kirsten,

I've been watching those ads myself, and thinking wow thank god I don't have to fall for that crap again. I've tried that and it never worked for me, like you i'm already down a size in jeans so ha ha....CDSS is the only diet for me...so long may this last....

brave woman off to the tattoo parlour again, i have such a low pain threshold I just couldn't do it, i go mental when my niece has to pin prick my finger to do a blood sugar/ketones test on her diabetes machine, she finds it hiliarious, they nearly have to hold me down, I keep flinching and pulling back my finger. Have to admit it is funny even for me, cuz I can't stop laughing either.

can't wait to see the new photos, your others looked the dogs gonads....

cheers Caz

Final Tattoo session pic

Had my final tattoo session today... so thought i'd post the pic on here.. had to take it today before i went all scabby!!!

Before:

Tattoos.jpg

NOW:

DSCF0761.jpg

Right got to get dressed and go out!!!

:D :D OMG, they're incredible, gorgeous..can't think of more adjectives..and get you girl, the figure on you now, your so toned....

well done, Caz:D :D

Bluddy love it, and you look so great, you can really tell the weight loss now.

You go girl, have booked some time off work with DH to go to Dewsbury, youve twisted my arm lol!!!

Going to have designs round the one I have and I cant wait!

Thanks Vicky and Caz... the back view is much better than the front view though lol! All the wobbly bits are the other side!

Finally lost some weight this week, I'd lost the pound that I had put on since xmas day sometime in the middle of last week..but since then nothing... had awful feeling my ticker was gonna have to stay the same this week.. but weighed myself this morning and i'm down to 12st 9lbs.. so only a pound off but better than a smack in the face with a wet kipper! Official weigh in day tomorrow... so just maybe I could lose another pound by then.. will change my ticker then..!

Went out last night in Coventry, met Lottie, her BF and some of her mates, had a really good night, the bar we went to was gorgeous (v v cute barman) and the band that were playing, that are to play at her wedding were really really good! Alas I had to drive home as I had no-one to look after buster, so could only stay a couple of hours. Got in at 1am.. the drive up the motorway was a killer - i was v hungry... i had to stop at services twice to go to the loo - due to all the sparkly water i'd drank! All of the foodie places were shut up at that time... but even the fridge full of sandwiches in the shop looked tempting!!! Obviously I resisted.. but it wasn't easy!!! Not sure whether it was actual hunger or psychological hunger.. felt real to me.. plus by then it was over 5 1/2 hours since my last foodpack (I always leave a gap of 4-5 hours between each pack), so maybe that was why.. besides psychologically I always used to want to eat when driving i guess. Got in jumped straight into bed otherwise I would have been forced to have another foodpack!

Hey Gorgeous

Hi hun,

Your tats are looking brill and your skinny waist is even better!!!

Am just getting my head around this diet again. Have been sat on here in tears today reading the diaries and (to quote darius) there is a lot of love in this room!! As I mentioned on my diary (which you may not have caught up with yet), I'm feeling mighty hormonal and am just hoping that I'm not pregnant (although, don't get me wrong I'd be soooooo delighted, it would just change the plans slightly and I can't even think about that one!). i'm going to try and put it out of my mind, because quite often I get v hormonal mid cycle, so it might be just that, but my period was so wierd last month that I've got this nagging doubt - I haven't got a clue when it actually started as I seemed to be on very light for about 10 days (and my weight loss stagnated for 2 weeks??)and so every day, I thought it was just a show rather than the real thing, and so as we've been using the rythym method, I might of unintentionally skipped a beat!!! (LOL, Oups, must apologise, I'm on your diary, but I'm sure you won't mind, your a nice kind of girl).

So... back to you... was lovely to meet you last night, thank you for making so much effort coming down. We'll have to make more of a regular thing when you live a bit nearer and certainly next time, I'll be joining you on the sparkly water. You looked fantastic and youthful and slim, and it's all a credit to the hard work that you've put in over the last few months, so pat yourself on back (although not too hard as don't want to hurt the tats ;) ). I hope that we weren't too drunk and annoying!! I thought you might wallop me at the bar when I was trying to insist about that round, LOL. I take it that you didn't get a ticket?

I had a really good night and it was lovely meeting you, next time we can have a bigger chat (and maybe a bit more single men out) as it won't be as noisy (still have to think where to go!). Did you want to stop over so you can relax a bit more? (Oups this should now prob be in an email, LOL)

Have a fantastic start to 2007 tomorrow (although I'm sure I'll post again later) and wishing you all the success for getting to your goal. Have laid the foundation work for the 17th in Leeds by mentioning it to BF, so I'd v much like to come, but would have to confirm nearer the time.

Have you finalised any plans for tonight yet?

I'm feeling mighty hormonal and am just hoping that I'm not pregnant

I take it that you didn't get a ticket?

Hey u

:eek: pregnant :eek: lol I think thats kinda cool... just think u will be able to eat all u want coz u could say you're eating for two!!! I will be insanely jealous.. of the food lol not the baby like... don't think i'm quite stable enough to have a baby!!! U could just be being hormonal due to the diet.. i'm not sure I don't really get hormonal much.. except when i take a pill break.. a couple of days before my period I can get really impatient and ratty for no apparent reason... u would think that after years and years of this I would realise what it was.. but it takes a while for the penny to drop.... of course I do only live with Buster (who never gets shouted at, because apart from the little thing of being short, hairy and of course a dog, is the perfect male: lets me go out when i want, never moans, eats what is put in front of him, gives me a hug when i'm upset, knows when to disappear when mummy's in a bad mood lol)... if I lived with a guy my hormonal incidents may be a bit more pronounced... I mean theres the whole toilet seat thing for starters!!!!!

Ahem I rambled!

Where was I... Nope I never got a ticket... it is the ideal parking space! Thursday I have my hotel booked anyway and its not so far to drive, but after u get urself hitched I'll def come down for a night on the town and stay over so long as its okay with u and Brum... u realise I will be drinking by then.. well i figure I'll be drinking by end of feb.. gonna SS til then.. maybe even through March if i can get away with it!

I'm out in town tonight, my mate sent me a text while i was out in Waterstones - had gone there to get a couple of books to read... have read everything i had left to read over this holiday, and needed some for next week, while i'm shacked up in hotel! Also thought a good book may be necessary incase ms "reliable" :rolleyes: let me down.. but it appears she is actually gonna do what she says for a change.. WIll have a couple of wines tonight.. but thats it.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Hey Kirstin just catching up on the diary.....you have done much better over the Christmas than I did!!! Your tattoos look fantastic!! I could never imagine having the balls to get one done....one look at a needle and I'm on the floor!!

Hope you have a fab night tonite!!

Hey Kazz

Well I was only back home for 3 hours or so... I'm sure if I had been down there longer i'd have ended up eating!! Its much easier when faced with no temptations in ur own house!!

Having said that... just been having a long soak in bath (being careful to keep the tatts out of the water until i was ready to lather up and get out!).. and I made a momentous and groundbreaking decision... I think I may actually drink tonight! I was gonna have two white wine and sodas.. but I may push the boat out and have four or five! Not def yet.. gonna drive into town.. so if I decide not to drink I can drive home... but will leave car and walk into town in morning if I decide to have a drink.

Enjoy your nite out tonight, have a drink you deserve it, you've worked hard to get where you are on the scales, it won't do you any harm to take a semi night off.

Happy New Years, Caz

Back