Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Hi Kirstin,
Just caught up again with your thread. Can't believe the cheeky barman is still mooning around but not quite doing anything about it ! He will lose his chance if he doesn't sort himself out. What happened to YL ?

1 stone to go, SO pleased for you ! Can't wait to get to that kind of place. I am moving and having to swap to CD and am not looking forward to only having 3 packs per day. Did you find that ok ?

melissa

Hey Melissa

I love CD - way better than LL!!!! The flavours are better and I adjusted really easily to 3 packs a day - the way I did it was to have my first pack at around 10.30 am (on LL i had my first pack when I woke up!).. and then leave it about 4 1/2 to 5 hours in between

Not seen YL again.. mainly coz hes a customer and i guess it may look a bit odd if i pop in on a daily/hourly basis lol! However I should be attempting to go in there again in the next 2 weeks.. and I will have just moved so will have lots of opportunities for flirting ;)

ENd of 14th week update

Well obviously I had a disappointing 13th week - due to putting the 3lbs that I had lost by the Saturday back on by the Monday! This week I have been better, but I have had 4 meals out.. which weren't strictly AAM meals... the big give away here was that three of them contained carbs!!!!!! However I do believe i've managed to burn most of these off through exercise, and I think I have got it out of my system now.. I don't want to eat, hell I had been dreading the diet finishing and having to go back to food, so why I have managed to eat occasionally during the last weekend I don't know! I was very disappointed with myself on some occasions, but I also knew that it was important to move on.. today I intend to move on, go back to normal SS and stop @rsing around! If I hadn't messed around for one whole week and one day I would be (based on normal weight loss that I achieve) 9lbs from my original goal!!!!!!!!!! Instead i'm 16lbs off!!

Anyway my end of 14th week update:

Weight today: 12 stone 2lbs (77.1kg)

Weightloss this week: 1lb

Total weightloss in 14 weeks = 4 stone 1lb

New BMI: 27.4

Measurements:

Chest: 39.5" (Total loss = 7 1/2") (Loss in last 2 weeks 0.5")

Waist: 31" (Total loss = 10") (Loss in last 2 weeks 1")

Hips: 39" (Total loss = 10.5") (Loss in last 2 weeks 1")

So the weightloss is obviously a tad disappointing, but is better than expected!!!!! Plus I still lost some inches :D

But I am going to stop being an idiot before I really jeopardise things! Going to start my lose the last stone thread I think!

LOL, sorry, but Ms Unreliable is the perfect description!! How maddening about the dating site too! grrr... sit her down and have a word in her shell like my friend! lol One day she will leave the wrong person hanging around and realise she has to try harder!!! ;)

Hope you have a belting night out! :D
Yes, I heard Dr Phil (sorry I know it's rubbish) say once that people that are continually late and letting you down are really saying that their time is more important than your time. However, although she does sound a 'bit rubbish', I think that her heart is in the right place. Plus, when you have moved she'll really miss you as you won't be at her disposal so much.

Yes, I heard Dr Phil (sorry I know it's rubbish) say once that people that are continually late and letting you down are really saying that their time is more important than your time. However, although she does sound a 'bit rubbish', I think that her heart is in the right place. Plus, when you have moved she'll really miss you as you won't be at her disposal so much.

Yeah i've heard that before... but in ms unreliables case I think she genuinely is just one of those people that can't help herself, she has absolutely no concept of time!! Its ridiculous in my opinion, but nature to her!

Just got back from gym.. ran 3 miles in 30 mins on the random hill program (because it mimics running outside as best as possible).. and I soooo could have carried on - it is the easiest run I have ever done..... even when I ran half marathons and trained regularly I was still probably 1 1/2 stone heavier than I am now.. so this run was just sooooo damn good!!!!!!!!! Think I may actually start my marathon training now.. was gonna wait until end of Feb when I hit original target.. but I may as well start some preliminary training ready to start the hard stuff end of Feb! After my run I did some weights and a few lengths of the pool.. before relaxing in hydrotherapy pool and sauna.. Been at the gym since 9.30am!!! Totally loved it!

Still not done any house packing! Must do some today at some point.... but now i am seriously in need of a shake! Not had any foodpacks yet today!

OH I ate yesterday.. had chicken with a few chips.. but think i have burnt them off now.. plus i am still 1lb down on last monday.. so all being well I can record some weight loss tomorrow and get my ass back in gear!:D

Well done on getting back to the gym and training for your run! As you can see I'm just going through all of your huge diary that I missed over the weekend. But, as I've been mailing and texting you, I seem to be replying more to the other people's comments - soz, I'm not doing it on purpose hun !!

Blimey seems like a lot of us a struggling with the last stone, how weird is that?!?!!?

I have lost it before so it's so frustrating having put it back on cos i now how good and skinny i felt back then - grrr! Come on we gotta do this - No food is worth sabotaging being slim and on target for girls!!!!
Yes, good luck ladies with that last stone! I think life starts to get in the way way when you are getting near the holy grail. However, keep the eye on the ball and success will be yours. It's very frustrating when you've got used to a big loss each week and then 1/2 lb or 1lb seems rubbish, but it's still a loss. xxx

Kirstin, If's are pointless... look at the bigger picture....

Total weightloss in 14 weeks = 4 stone 1lb

Which is FANTASTIC!!!! And you know it, so I will not allow you to berate yourself!!!

But I am going to stop being an idiot before I really jeopardise things!

You haven't gained once, keep it that way! It's fine to get yourself back on track, but no telling self off, you are doing amazing and you do not deserve it. You just need to regain momentum and you'll be counting down that last stone. I have every faith in you. At least the choices that you have made have been mainly healthly hun, thats progress!!

Anyway, driving on Sat may turn out to be a SS blessing in disguise
  1. You will stay on SS
  2. You will resist the advances of crab stick
  3. No temptation of hotel breakfasts

[*]You will resist the advances of crab stick
[/LIST]

LMAO thanx.. i think there isn't going to be any advances... erm i should have asked in the email but why are u calling him crab stick!!! I'm loving it btw.. but u know i'm gonna smirk when i introduce him to u on Saturday!!!!!!!!! Ur evil!

Kirstin
Don't beat yourself up - you have made a tremendous achievement, just imagine if you had done nothing?????

You know you can get to your goal - keep going.

Like a bird spreading their wings, you must open your mind and believe. The wider you spread your wings, the further you will fly.

Take care

Saksred.x

LMAO thanx.. i think there isn't going to be any advances... erm i should have asked in the email but why are u calling him crab stick!!! I'm loving it btw.. but u know i'm gonna smirk when i introduce him to u on Saturday!!!!!!!!! Ur evil!
I really do not know!!! I think it was the wet fish connotations, LOL. You know when a name just seems to fit? He'd be mortified, and probably write a moody blog, LOL.

Oh I'm such a b'iatch, (Soz!)

I really do not know!!! I think it was the wet fish connotations, LOL.

Lmao its so funny... bet we laugh on saturday.. poor guy will have more of a complex!!!

Thanks Saksred, I know i would be telling anyone else the same thing.. i just need to get back into ketosis - i'm damn hungry right now... diet is so much easier when not hungry!!!!

OMG i just had an awful thought.. u know on Bridget Jones Diary when she has to introduce Mr Fitzherbert but could only think of Titspervert.... well I laughed so hard when i saw this because i once did it too.. well something very similar.. i used to think my first ever boss looked like worzel gummidge.. and someone said to me in front of him, Des doesn't look like ....blah blah blah (i forget who they were saying...) but i blurted out, no you don't look like worzel gummidge at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I was thinking, no he doesn't look like whoever it was he looks like worzel.. and it all came out.. i was only 16!!!!

Erm so be prepared for me to try to introduce him and forget what his actual name is and just have "crab stick crab stick crab stick" going round in my head!!!!

Not suprised your meals out weren't AAM equivalents ! I have just read the AAM bit in the Cd booklet. OMG - I don't think its worth breaking abstinence for, 4oz of cod and one veg :eek:
I might miss that bit out, I fear that the taste of food will be more than I can bear and might open the floodgates to a good old binge. Besides, I haven't had AAM for the last 18 weeks so I shouldn't miss what I haven't had :p

Glad you are back on track, maybe you have got food out of your system for a while......and its only 1 more stone and then you can eat for real !
Melissa

Hey Melissa

Well i missed out AAM for the first 10 weeks ( I did one day of it and it stressed me out too much, made me think about food when I didn't want to).... so I totally totally totally recommend not doing the AAM's... I know the reasons for having them there, but look how downhill my diet has been since my first AAM (day before xmas day). It has made me think about food for definately and I feel sure I would be 2 weeks from goal now if i hadn't started with my stupid AAM's ... and to start with they were official AAM's weighed out and everything... but then it just got easier and easier to just have a little bit more and then when it didn't affect my weightloss I ended up introducing bloody carbs!!!! Ridiculous... I know I shouldn't beat myself up ... but I am still mad at falling off track, today has been difficult again.. i just want the me of the first 10 weeks back again :(

You have done so brilliantly Melissa, don't ruin it by having the AAM, keep going to the docs every fifth week as with LL and then u don't need to do it

Well yesterday went okay, had 4 shakes though instead of three.. but lets face it, that was better than going out and eating a 3 course meal - not that I could ever manage 3 courses these days! I struggle to eat one!

Today going good too.. no cravings to hit my local restaurants as yet!! Had one shake and off to the gym shortly.. been working hard all morning... and think i deserve a 30min run in my lunch hour(ish)!!!!

Fingers crossed i'm back on track and put my silliness behind me :)

Going to try and book next Thurs and Friday off work.. because i'm now panicking about moving house!! So much to do, because I keep putting it off! I'm no good at packing stuff early though, I like to pack and drop off all in one go (obviously this is not practical when moving so far away!)... have packed a bit.. gonna do some more later and over weekend (as I will be away from tomorrow morning until Friday evening). If i can get the two days holiday next week it will help immensly, because now i have super big car.. which is like a van when the seats fold down, I can pack lots of stuff in and start moving all the little things - hopefully only leaving furniture for me and my ex to lump around on the Saturday. I hate moving! I wanted a removal firm, but i can't afford it!!!!!!!!

Totally understand the panic of the house move ! I seemed to do loads in advance but there was still so much I couldn't do until the last minute. Also ened up booking extra time off work that I didn't think I'd need orginally. Do as much as you can now to make it easier, even though its a drag. Removal firms, Ggrrrr. We agreed a price with ours and when we had solicitors and buyers on the phone to set the date we rang them and they said, oh we aren't going to do it uunless you pay another £300 ! Talk about pushing us up a corner ! As you can see, haven't recovered from the move yet !

Glad you are back on the SS wagon. I had to sit in a restaurant on saturday night while OH and 2 step-sons had a meal. Not nice and not in a hurry to do it again !

Is Buster going to move with you straight away ?

Hope it all goes ok !
Melissa

Yep buster will move with me on the saturday.. i'm sure he will be getting well stressed at yet another house move... he likes stability!!! But after we've moved he gets to accompany me on all my business trips.. hopefully he will like that.. he would have loved it in his younger days.. he'll prob sleep through it now!!!!

Back