Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Lottie talked some sense into me and persuaded me to weigh myself - my weight is 12stone 5lbs - so I have only put on 7lbs in the last few weeks of food! Which is my glucose store anyway so I'm not actually too disappointed.

I am SS'ing today... will then do official weigh in on Monday.. hopefully I will be able to stick to it, least I now have minimins to come to at times of low willpower :)

I hate lying.. and pointless lying is even worse.. its all a bit pathetic really. Half of the conversation last night, was him saying that he didn't think i wanted a relationship or boyfriend of any type.. this is all coz he can't accept that there is a possibility I may not want him. Grrrrr forgot how complicated dating was!
You've got to be clever if you are going to lie!!! (Lamb Vs Chicken?) However, white lies are OK, if he thinks that you don't want a BF and really it's you don't want him as a BF, maybe just let him believe that? But then you may end up with a 'friend' that loves you?

Dating is complicated isn't it? Interesting read though. Such a shame... I had high hopes for our dinner party (AAM stylee of course - now that is a lie)!!

Vicky - Good Luck for the tattoo - I'm very :jelous: (think thats meant to read jealous!!) because I'd like one when I get to goal! But...you deserve one, you worked hard for it. Was reading some of your posts the other day about how you got to goal, just got your head down, tunnel vision and worked at it. I know that I need to do that to succeed, I'm just questioning how much I want it at the moment!! It's like I want it 6 days out of 7, but not all of the time, which I do not understand. Oups, sorry I'm on the wrong thread, talking to you and then drifting off into my own world. Think will speak to my CDC about it tonight.

Woo Hooo,,,Welcome Back PunkAss, I for one have missed you, and coolaboola ya bring us back a conundrum toooo.....D sounds very very needy, hes suffocating ya, if only he'd back off a little and let you breathe your own air...it sounded like bliss the first few weeks,

wishing ya luck sorting it out...i'll be waiting here with bated breathe till ya do :whoopass: :wavey:

I'm just questioning how much I want it at the moment!! It's like I want it 6 days out of 7, but not all of the time, which I do not understand. Oups, sorry I'm on the wrong thread, talking to you and then drifting off into my own world. Think will speak to my CDC about it tonight.

Hi Lottie, I find CB is sending me messages like this as well, ooh what if i do 6.5 days but have ONE night off a week, is this the beginning of de slippery slope, I'm only half way there but I've got way tooo many AAM days under my belt, its getting like 3days on, 1 day off, 4 days on, 2 days off.....

I'd be really interested to hear with your CDC says..

cheers Caz (PA sorry for hijacking ur thread)

Hi Lottie, I find CB is sending me messages like this as well, ooh what if i do 6.5 days but have ONE night off a week, is this the beginning of de slippery slope, I'm only half way there but I've got way tooo many AAM days under my belt, its getting like 3days on, 1 day off, 4 days on, 2 days off.....

I'd be really interested to hear with your CDC says..

cheers Caz (PA sorry for hijacking ur thread)

Sorry Kirstin, (HIJACK)

Hi Caz,

Well...didn't get a chance to speak as there were about 6 other people waiting and she looked really stressed bless her, so I didn't start the subject.

I think it's about how much I want it now. You know when you get to a zone where you are quite comfortable? You haven't been that weight for a few years and complacancy can set in. But...we all know that if complacancy sets in it soon creeps back up, so I guess it's one of those times when you have to persevere. Even as I'm typing this though, I'm thinking that they'll be a working lunch today and then a buffet at the party tomorrow night... obviously if I was in the zone, it would be a doddle...so I'm not sure. I'm going to contemplate this one some more. I think maybe if I get back to the gym/swimming it will help my motivation levels and get me out of a grump with CD. I'm just starting to snarl at it though, LOL. So near...but so far. Might PM you over the weekend and see how you are doing or find out your diary.

XXX

Right...off to my training coutrse. Grrrr.... xxxxx Txt me any goss Kirstin from last night - just tuned in to see if it was thumbs up or down for D. xxxx

Hey Caz and Lottie

I am in that complacent zone too... I've not been a size 12 for so many years that once I cheated on the diet it didn't seem too big a deal coz i feel super slim... i cheated again last night! Hopeless

But I noticed when I got in from the cinema that my stomach was looking more toned a few weeks ago, i am certain its baggier now!!! SO it may still fit in my size 12s but soon it won't! Since I gave all my size 14s away I better stick to it! Or i'll be buying size 14s again lol!!! So baggy belly no more - I never even needed to cheat last night - it was just an excuse, I was hungry at the cinema all night, but I resisted.. then called in the chippy for a pie when i got back to my village.. How pathetic is that!

On the "date" front, it was okay actually. It was a bit awkward to start with, especially on his part, me being a heartless cow I can handle these situations hehe. Anyway I know i was a tiny bit standoffish to start with, but it was okay by the end. We didn't really talk about the problems, other than he said the ball is in my court, he is backing off until I'm ready - suppose I can't ask for more than that - so I had expected to dump him.. but I haven't! Not seeing him now until Sunday afternoon/evening :)

He did ring when he got home, he had locked himself out of the house! Took his keys off his keyring when he went for a run and forgot to pick them up.. It did cross my mind that it could be a ploy to come back to mine (although he'd have had to be a bit mad its a 45min drive!), but he just asked me to text him a locksmith.. then rang 5 mins later to say it wasn't needed he'd broke the door down! He sent me a pic to prove it wasn't a ploy lol!!!!!!

I'm not gonna bang on about my SS for the next 3 days.. will let u know on Monday how I do sticking to it, i'm conscious that when people cheat it encourages others.. obviously not the super strong willpower laden ones like I used to be, but if ur having a weak moment it is so easy to be swayed by others eating.. so I'm SS'ing from now.. thats all i will say *fingers crossed for willpower*

Just weighed myself and i may have had pie.. but I have lost 2lbs since yesterday morning :)

Down to 12st 3lbs :scale: :bliss:

Hopefully that will be motivation for me

PS do u think i have a thing about pies!!!

Hi KirstinMmmmmm pies are so lush!! lolLovely to see you back and my what a few weeks you've had!!! Your man sounds lovely to me, wish someone would give me that kind of attention - but as you say you have to really love the guy to appreciate it... i've been in similar situations and if the feeling isn't mutual the lovey dovey stuff becomes VERY annoying!!!Good luck with the SS;ing - i'm on day 26 today and if i can do it bloody anyone can haha!

Thanks Karen.. we're just never happy are we really.. for months i've wanted a relationship and to have someone to do things with .. now i've got it, i want to be single lol!!!!! Shall i send him down your way.. he is a nice guy.. I'm just a bit (understatement) of a committment-phobe!!!!

Well done on being on day 26 - thats fantastic!! Hopefully some of your good :vibes: will rub off on me!

Just got back from my run, averaged 10.23 min miles, and did 3 miles round Pitsford Water..the other day I averaged 10.41 min miles, so its getting better.. was gorgeous run, lovely and sunny, bit chilly like when i started but was sweating like a pig when I had finished (just thought i'd share that with everyone!) Have loads of new running gear (think i went a bit mad last month - its just i haven't got used to the fact i can now wear cute little jazz pants and tight running vests without looking like a beached whale!) so it motivates me to actually go for a run. LOvely new pink running vest arrived today.. can't wait to go out in that one!

Ahem.. think i'll go for a bath now, or will never make it out the house! :wave_cry:

Hey Kirsten, Had my tattoo done, will post pics on diary later, just a message from Phil, he says hope all is well with moving and job and dont forget to call in when you come back up x

Got home from work yesterday afternoon... !!! I
On the good side though I have been having loads of exercise.. both the normal kind (ie my running is great at the mo) and the horizontal kind... although that may end v soon!
Great to have you back !:D
Just catching up with all your news. This post is a real emotion spinner...feeling all pleased for you.....then all slushy for Valentine's day...ahhhh......then all annoyed for you.....then irritated by him too ! Better scroll down and see what happens next :)

Lottie talked some sense into me and persuaded me to weigh myself - my weight is 12stone 5lbs - so I have only put on 7lbs in the last few weeks of food! Which is my glucose store anyway so I'm not actually too disappointed.

I am SS'ing today... will then do official weigh in on Monday.. hopefully I will be able to stick to it, least I now have minimins to come to at times of low willpower :)

hey that's not bad to face at all is it ?!;) Well done, you can't have gone too mad around food !

we're just never happy are we really.. for months i've wanted a relationship and to have someone to do things with .. now i've got it, i want to be single lol!!!!!
Just got back from my run, averaged 10.23 min miles, and did 3 miles round Pitsford Water..the other day I averaged 10.41 min miles, so its getting better.. was gorgeous run, lovely and sunny, bit chilly like when i started but was sweating like a pig when I had finished (just thought i'd share that with everyone!) Have loads of new running gear (think i went a bit mad last month - its just i haven't got used to the fact i can now wear cute little jazz pants and tight running vests without looking like a beached whale!) so it motivates me to actually go for a run. LOvely new pink running vest arrived today.. can't wait to go out in that one!

Well you wanted a relationship Kirstin but not necessarily to be joined at the hip....he was quite full on quite soon ! If he was 100% THE ONE (if there is such a thing!) then you wouldn't have the alarm bells ringing would you ?

But the biggest test is something you haven't mentioned......does Buster like him ???? Never trust someone if your dog doesn't !:giggle:

Pleased for you that you are back into running in all your new gear, sounds lovely, that may be me one day! I have just bought a bike and am SO excited ! Haven't cycled for years....I mean my last bike had 5 gears.....this has 18 and I haven't a clue what to do with them yet :D

Hey Kirsten, Had my tattoo done, will post pics on diary later, just a message from Phil, he says hope all is well with moving and job and dont forget to call in when you come back up x

I went up today, have PM'd u. I was going up to Barnsley to visit my old bosses new factory.. so I thought I better call in to Dewsbury to check out my new design.. i have approved it.. getting it done on 16 March :)

But the biggest test is something you haven't mentioned......does Buster like him ???? Never trust someone if your dog doesn't !:giggle:

I use this as a good judge of character too... buster likes him.. really well too.. not sure if the absence of his normal jealous sitting in between us on the sofa and glaring at the guy, means he likes D more than others or if he has just given up caring lol!!!!!

Just got back from a night out in Burton.. now I know why i left there 7 years ago! It was shite! BUt then I couldn't drink coz i had to drive home.. may be a bit better when legless!!

D texted me a few times, he had been hoping I would get home early so he could come over.. no chance.. even if I left early I would have "forgotten" to tell him!! Doesn't bode well does it! All was okay on Thursday.. and I thought maybe we could make a go of it gradually.. ie at my speed... But hes all excited about seeing me tomorrow.. and I have to say.. erm .. well I'm not excited about seeing him!!!

Plus the idea was he stayed over tomorrow night.. but I just realised that whilst he can't wait to get back into bed with me.. I am really not wanting to sleep with him.. once the s3x (sorry I mean "making love" - his words not mine i hasten to add) goes its all over isn't it! I reckon Thursday went okay.. because it was cinema then separate homes.. tomorrow he will be in mind.. and i'll have to do he dreaded deed!! This is not like me btw .. that is why I know something still isn't right.. usually any excuse to be between the sheets is a must for me.. but erm not with him!!!!!! Damn... where is a sudden bout of tonsilitus when you need it!!! I wish it had been cr4p now on Thursday, because it would be over now.. but now i feel bad because he thinks things are all lovely and rosy again (he says things feel all right again now.. dunno where he gets the idea from!!!!!)

I'm evil... I think i will take my devilish self off to bed now.. before I rip him to pieces anymore :wave_cry:

Nothing changed.. still not looking forward to seeing D!! Have put him off till after 6pm.. coz i have stomachache and feel a bit sick (hoping its something I ate.. as opposed to pregnancy or something terrible like that lol!!!!!!)

So not been for my run yet, and intended to go really early so that the reservoir wasn't crowded.. but alas I'm not sure my gut can take it right now! :( It was going to be my long run day today, planned four miles.

Sure D has been lying to impress me again.. a few days ago he said is it normal that he can only run for 20 mins without stopping I said totally normal since he had only been running for a few days, and said it was important to build up gradually. He rang me yesterday coz he knew I was in Birmingham in the morning at the running shop and he said he'd amazed himself by running for 1 1/2 hours without stopping (all totally feasible). Then last night when I spoke to him on my drive home from Burton he said he wanted to do a long run today, and he wanted to try and do his first 10K run... I said surely he had already ran over 10K if he had done 1 1/2 hours without stopping!!! He said well he hadn't measureed the route, I said that if he really ran for 1 1/2 hours then he had to have ran a minimum of 8 miles (I do 8 miles in 1 hr 20mins)... so not only is he all competitive about his running, hes exaggerating to impress me - and I'm really not that interested!!!!!!

I need to dump him, i hate dumping people! Made even worse now because he thinks things are all back to normal..hes asked me to dinner wednesday night to meet his parents.. EEK! Will be really low if i dump him by text won't it.......:doh:

Oh you HAVE to dump him before you meet the parents hun!! You already know you dont wanna be with him so theres no point draggin it out any longer really!!

Cant you arrange to meet him somewhere else rather than have him comin over to yours this evening & do the deed then??

Back