Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

I'm evil... I think i will take my devilish self off to bed now.. before I rip him to pieces anymore :wave_cry:

I need to dump him, i hate dumping people! Made even worse now because he thinks things are all back to normal..hes asked me to dinner wednesday night to meet his parents.. EEK! Will be really low if i dump him by text won't it.......:doh:

hey, you are not evil, in fact you are trying to be honest now instead of being deceitful and dragging him along for weeks longer. You can't help your feelings. If the chemistry has gone, it's gone. There's nothing to blame yourself for. I have been gagging for Toffee & walnut foodpacks......today I can't stand the thought of one. You wouldn't blame me for that would you ? Stop beating yourself up and do what is best for you. You deserve that. :hug99:
Melissa x

I have been gagging for Toffee & walnut foodpacks......today I can't stand the thought of one. You wouldn't blame me for that would you ?

lol would u dump the toffee and walnut foodpacks by text though! hehe

Not heard from him all afternoon, he sent me message this morning asking how my stomach was, I told him it was okay but i felt cold and had no energy, and that i had been trying to sleep it off. Not heard from him since!

Not been for my run, which I am a little gutted about, esp as its raining and I love running in the rain.. just had relaxing bath and feel fine. Had some lunch too.. I think that eating loads of food at midnight may have made my belly a bit delicate, not to mention the half a bottle of wine i consumed before i dropped into bed!!!

Hoping he is throwing a sulk and doesn't come over.. but if he does come over, I'm gonna suggest we go out so i don't have to put up with him being all over me all night (which is what i'm dreading most), that way we can talk and if i don't dump him today I will do it in the week, i'll just ring and say its not working out. Can't really expect him to drive all this way and then dump him. All i really want to do is curl up on sofa and watch scary movies with buster.. !!!!

lol would u dump the toffee and walnut foodpacks by text though! hehe

No, I did it like this. I invited it in to the lounge and made it comfortable...:) I said ...Look, when I first met you I couldn't wait to rip your top off and devour you greedily, the chemistry oh was just something else.....but I am sorry, the novelty has gone....I can't bear the thought of putting my lips near you......I am in love with banana now. I am sorry, it's me, not you ! Goodbye :wave_cry: :D

Hoping he is throwing a sulk and doesn't come over.. but if he does come over, I'm gonna suggest we go out so i don't have to put up with him being all over me all night (which is what i'm dreading most), that way we can talk and if i don't dump him today I will do it in the week, i'll just ring and say its not working out. Can't really expect him to drive all this way and then dump him. All i really want to do is curl up on sofa and watch scary movies with buster.. !!!!

Oh I do hope it went ok, seriously...It's a horrible situation to be in.....but you have to do what's best for you...sorry that's a terrible cliche too, I better go ! Probably not at all helpful:eek:

No, I did it like this. I invited it in to the lounge and made it comfortable...:) I said ...Look, when I first met you I couldn't wait to rip your top off and devour you greedily, the chemistry oh was just something else.....but I am sorry, the novelty has gone....I can't bear the thought of putting my lips near you......I am in love with banana now. I am sorry, it's me, not you ! Goodbye :wave_cry: :D

So funny lol!!!

Well actually, after all my whinging yesterday, last night was alright!!! Of course I was quite drunk! Seeing him tonight, and then I won't be seeing him for rest of week, which of course suite my "want to be alone" hang up! SO i may still see how it goes for a bit.. :angeldevil:

Haven't SS'd today like I said I would :break_diet: :whoopass: :doh: , I am a hopeless case.. but I was v tired, slightly hungover, and I went for a run at 7.30am which left me starving... and I am going to the gym tonight too... so i should work off the calories consumed! Having early night tonight and then hopefully I can wake bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow and actually stick to damn SS for four weeks!!!! Joining a running club tomorrow night - really looking forward to it :D

Deed done!

Just a quickie

My lovelife is empty again.. i dumped D

He came round last night and it was an okay night, but then he was all grumpy this morning.. can't remember if we went to bed on good terms or not as we'd both been drinking.. but it was an "exercise" free night.. so maybe he was sulking about not getting his proverbial leg over *shrugs*... if that was the case it wasn't intentional.. i must just have fell asleep due to wine consumption!

Anyway he was "tired and hungover" this morning and he snapped, so I ignored him, he apologised and then snapped again a couple of seconds later.

He sent me a text this afternoon saying he'd had a shite start to the day, shite middle and he hoped the evening would be good.. I sent him a text back saying, he only had himself to blame for the shite start to the day, and as for the evening I could make that shite for him too, I said clearly we are not getting on, i think it should just end now!

He sent me a text in response saying have a nice life

So i did it.. by text.. but it was deserved due to his attitude this morning

Hopefully now i have my man issues sorted I may successfully SS tomorrow :break_diet:

Hiya PA,

TBH your better off without him, he had issues LOL....ah your a free woman, get out there and flirt again, the fun is in the chase, or so I'm told LOL..:p

Just a quickie

My lovelife is empty again.. i dumped D
He sent me a text this afternoon saying he'd had a shite start to the day, shite middle and he hoped the evening would be good.. I sent him a text back saying, he only had himself to blame for the shite start to the day, and as for the evening I could make that shite for him too, I said clearly we are not getting on, i think it should just end now!

He sent me a text in response saying have a nice life

So i did it.. by text.. but it was deserved due to his attitude this morning

Hopefully now i have my man issues sorted I may successfully SS tomorrow :break_diet:

Not a nice way for it to end for you Kirstin but hopefully you feel a bit of relief....it sounded like it was heading that way anyway :( He sounded a bit intense and moody....can't see that matching your lovely bubbly self :)

Yes get back to SS and flirting like crazy !

How did the running club go ? Did you go ?

How did the running club go ? Did you go ?

Hey Mel

Didn't go to running club last night, i was really knackered by time i got back from Worcester.. so me and lottie went men shopping on mysinglefriend lol! She recommended me loads and i had to check them all out!

Running club is tomorrow night too, so intend to go then. Took kit with me today, was going to get changed on way home from Shropshire.. but it never happened.. But i allow myself 2-3 rest days a week anyway.. i did go to the gym yesterday morning, so don't feel too guilty. DId u get ur swimming cossie.. *goes to check your thread*

Didn't go to running club last night, i was really knackered by time i got back from Worcester.. so me and lottie went men shopping on mysinglefriend lol! She recommended me loads and i had to check them all out!

Running club is tomorrow night too, so intend to go then. Took kit with me today, was going to get changed on way home from Shropshire.. but it never happened.. But i allow myself 2-3 rest days a week anyway.. i did go to the gym yesterday morning, so don't feel too guilty. DId u get ur swimming cossie.. *goes to check your thread*

I put one of my step-sons on My Single Friend the other week. What a wicked step-mama I am eh ?:giggle: Anyway its working well for him and he liked what I wrote. Think its a great idea ! Even better for me coz like Lottie I get to choose and push all my choices his way....oh the power :angeldevil:
;)

Hope running club is good tomorrow ! My cossie is on its way so I am hoping it will be here by the time I get back from Cornwall early next week. I have even bought trainers :eek:

I think Kirstin vibes must be affecting me from afar !:vibes:

My CDC has asked me if I would like her to sponsor me to be a CDC so I have extra incentive to push to that BMI 28....still at 30, need to be about 12s 7lb to get there !

Think you'd make an excellent CDC... you'll be BMI 28 in no time at all :)

Hope all goes well on the swimming front, do you have a mate who you can drag along for moral support, it may help... although TBH i do tend to do all my exercise alone. I'm sure after your first swim you will wonder what u'd been worrying about.

Think you'd make an excellent CDC... you'll be BMI 28 in no time at all :)

I do hope so !:)

Hope all goes well on the swimming front, do you have a mate who you can drag along for moral support, it may help... although TBH i do tend to do all my exercise alone. I'm sure after your first swim you will wonder what u'd been worrying about.

I will have people who will go swimming with when I am back in Cornwall but not here unless I can persuade other half or step-son !

Hope you have a fab weekend, I am off to Cornwall ! Hope you got some running in :)

D Day!

Right today is the day I stop messing around for sure, i'm sick of hearing myself saying i'm going to SS tomorrow, and then never doing it! :blahblah:

Well now I am.. i have to stick to it anyway I'm completely skint, so can't afford food anyway!!!!!

Weighed myself this morning, Weight is a shocking 12 stone 13lbs! So my first mini goal is to be back in the 11's.

Hope to have some weightloss to report later in week. :)

Right today is the day I stop messing around for sure, i'm sick of hearing myself saying i'm going to SS tomorrow, and then never doing it! :blahblah:

Well now I am.. i have to stick to it anyway I'm completely skint, so can't afford food anyway!!!!!

Weighed myself this morning, Weight is a shocking 12 stone 13lbs! So my first mini goal is to be back in the 11's.

Hope to have some weightloss to report later in week. :)

Good Luck hun, together we can beat it. Watched Gillian McKeiths program as I sat getting ready for work. Even walked up the stairs to the office this morning - not that impressive as there are only 4 flights, but the intention is there! I need to get back exercising, which I know that you never dropped throughout.

Good Luck hun, together we can beat it. Watched Gillian McKeiths program as I sat getting ready for work. Even walked up the stairs to the office this morning - not that impressive as there are only 4 flights, but the intention is there! I need to get back exercising, which I know that you never dropped throughout.

Can't stand Gillian McKeith lol!! Shes a nutter!

Go to the gym this evening :) I am gonna do my run tonight, but not sure if i'm going to do it outside or go to the gym and do it, outside is the better option, coz i don't get hot and sticky and I suppose in absence of no money i could go to the gym afterwards.. something to do!

Not that ya need, it but heres some good luck vibes :vibes: for your restart..

ps. you too Lottie Kins :vibes:

Yesterday was fine during the day, but struggled last night... had a bottle of wine, which of course made it harder to keep focused on not eating.. but it was the last bottle in the fridge and i've not put any more in there so will avoid wine today!

Not been for a run this morning, couldn't motivate myself to get out of bed early enough! But I plan on going to the running club tonight, they do 3-4 miles every tuesday and thursday, and the run at 6.30 is all women. So will make up for the fact that I was very lazy last week. May keep myself really busy and go to the gym afterwards, since clearly doing nothing last night led to the wine incident!

Have lost 3lbs overnight, down to 12st 10lbs :)

Been much easier today... so far!

Have been crawling around in beer, yeast and cleaning solution all morning at a brewery.. just in case anyone was wondering what state my house is in!! Had to do a visual hose survey, which entails either writing down our identification numbers off the hoses at my customers premises or measuring them etc if there were no numbers.. altogether i've probably investigated over 200 hoses!! My jeans were soaked through and there was a disturbing smell of beer following me around.. but it kept my mind off food! I'm home early though so hoping this stays that way!

Trying to work up motivation to go to running club tonight.. already i'm talking myself out of it, what is wrong with me, my running has been so good lately and i've been really enjoying it as opposed to pretending to like i used to.. but last week and so far this week I keep feeling like I just want to stay in and put my feet up! Maybe I should just go out now instead of tonight... but then i prefer to go somewhere nice to run in the day time.. not sure I can be bothered to drive to pitsford water :blahblah:

Back