Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Yeah Jo replied, I'm going there on Tuesday 3 April... will call and see you if you're free.

Oh yeah def up for seeing band again at Escape, so that will be my incentive to be at 10 1/2 stone (minimum) by then

Will post my exercise plan and pledges for sticking to challenge in a bit... finished watching the grudge now.. watching Memoirs of a Geisha now and drinking wine...

I can take this laptop downstairs, i can just never be arsed to carry it down there! lol S'only work laptop that doesn't have wireless - but adapter should be here in next few days :)

Cool, maybe we could go for a walk around the park and goss at the same time. I could walk whilst you run - I'd see you every now and then, LOL!!! Loads of people do circuits of the Memorial Park in Cov, as it's very big. Or, I may have a free pass to my gym that you could use and that way we could actually speak to each other, LOL.

I'd say leave the work one upstairs, wifi or not! You don't want to get distracted by work, LOL.

Looking forward to reading your pledges, glad that my annoyingness is rubbing off on you.

Do you want to know how sad I've been today? I've set up reminders on Outlook to make me write in my diary on a daily countdown basis and I've set up Sunday weigh in reminders and I set up a funky spreadsheet to update my measurements!
:D

Looking forward to reading your pledges, glad that my annoyingness is rubbing off on you.

Do you want to know how sad I've been today? I've set up reminders on Outlook to make me write in my diary on a daily countdown basis and I've set up Sunday weigh in reminders and I set up a funky spreadsheet to update my measurements!
:D
Are you saying i'm as annoying as you?!?! ;)

Yep I can come do my run over in Cov... you could always try a little walk/run to you know ;) U never know u might like it.

Won't even comment on your outlook reminders... too sad to comment on lol!

Damn its 8.30.. still have all of memoirs of a geisha to watch and I wanted to have a good cry again over brokeback mountain - not to mention a good perv over Jakey babes!!

QUOTE]
Are you saying i'm as annoying as you?!?! ;)

[/QUOTE]
Not quite (Yet) but I hope in time that you will be!

Yep I can come do my run over in Cov... you could always try a little walk/run to you know ;) U never know u might like it.
Mmm, I have boob issues, so maybe just a brisk walk

Not sad, organised!

Damn its 8.30.. still have all of memoirs of a geisha to watch and I wanted to have a good cry again over brokeback mountain - not to mention a good perv over Jakey babes!!
Don't worry I'm planning on an early night, so I won't keep you up replying...so long as you do your pledges!!!:eek:

QUOTE]
Are you saying I'm as annoying as you?!?! ;)

[/quote]
Not quite (Yet) but I hope in time that you will be!

Mmm, I have boob issues, so maybe just a brisk walk

Not sad, organised!

Don't worry I'm planning on an early night, so I won't keep you up replying...so long as you do your pledges!!!:eek:

42 days and counting

Have paused Geisha... in order to write my pledges.... don't want Ms Lottie nagging at me in the morning (Hopefully she will let me off the ticker, I'll do that tomorrow when I should be working)

So.....

Pledge number 1:
To stick to SS for the next 42 days which by my reckoning means that it will end on 6 May.... hopefully by this point I will be between 11 stone and 10 1/2 stone.. but definately below 25 BMI

Pledge number 2:
On reaching 10 1/2 stone, I will stick to 790 until I get to 9 1/2 stone - to accompany Lottie for at least a further 57 days

Pledge number 3:
To keep up my running training regularly.... the optimum word there being REGULARLY.. my training is regular currently in that I do some each week normally... but its not on any set days and is very haphazard.. would make things much easier for myself if I stuck to a regular plan...... So this week's plan is:

Monday: 3 mile run in the morning, gym after work
Tuesday: 3 mile run
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 3 mile run in the morning, gym after work
Friday: gym before work
Saturday: 4 mile run
Sunday: 5 mile run

That should keep Lottie off my back :blahblah:

PS will have to leave the perving over Jake until another night now or I won't be up for a run in the morning

PPS Thanx Lottie for coming up with a way to keep me at it :thankyou:

Well Done mate!! Im very impressed that my powers of nag overpowered Jake desires. You could always just give his picture a quick Kiss for an immediate fix, LOL.

Good Luck with day 42!! You know where I am if you struggle at all and reach for the "whatever". Remember the 'Food Dump' thats where we used to put any temptation previously and so I'm sure that it can be a good friend again.

It's so wierd that I'm not jumping on the scales to weigh in this morning, it's become subconscious, like eating!!. Not sure I like it, but I think it will do me good in the long term!! Plus, I really think that it will keep me on the straight and narrow next Sat as Sun AM will be my first weigh in. I'll keep that in my head!

By the way, it makes sense that you do your ticker this morn as you will know your start weight then!! It's new and improved by the way. If you update it on tickerfactory.com when you go on to minimins and refresh, it updates immediately in signture without having to re-paste. V good!!

Better go a write in my diary before I go swimming. Must leave at 06:10 no excuses!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Day 42

Not been for run yet... off in a mo... was going to wait until lunchtime, but saw the lovely foggy morning and thought it would be nice to run in it!

Slight hangover this morning and didn't go to bed till midnight, so I'm damn knackered.. but text from Lottie telling me she had done her swim made me feel I should get my ass up and run now rather than later.

Start weight is 12st 10lbs.... so this weekend has been soooooo bad for me! Was 12st 4lbs when it started!!! :(

Will do ticker after my run

Part one of todays pledge completed!

Just got back from my run, 3 miles, average speed 10.02 min mile, 401 calories burned :D

Quickest speed yet!!!

Hey hun, well done on the run, you'll lose those extra pounds in no time at all!

At least it will give you that added incentive and get you in the right frame of mind. I reckon that if you stick to your running plan (as laid in stone last night) and only 3 shakes a day, you will be at least 12.00 by next Monday and maybe even 11.13 again. Keep that in mind and you def will be!

I think we owe it to ourselves to do it this time...one last push and also it would be good for us to show Mel when she gets back that we are back on track!

New Ticker

As part of my newfound commitment, I've deleted my previous weightloss..after all that took me down to 11st 12lbs... I'm nearly a stone heavier than that now after the last few weeks of bingeing!

So have put a new ticker up - taking me to 10 1/2 stone - rather than the 11 stone target I used to have on my ticker.. thought I may as well go for the whole thing now! So based on this I have 31lbs to go to goal.. hopefully this can be reached in my 42 day countdown :)

Well done mate for concentrating on the new beginnings. I always think that we can too easily keep worrying about the past and things that we can't change. This way, you are looking forward and not backwards and you will be able to concentrate on the task at hand better.

I'm desperately trying to forget my lowest figure cos lets face it, it's been and gone. I'm going to work on getting past it and really getting into those 12's and 11's and maybe even 10's if I'm really focused. Now that really will be new territory - I don't think I ever recall being that weight - it was prob in the days of school when our family didn't own such a thing as scales!!

Think my lunch is definitely over now!

Day one of 42 over and done with!

Okay just had my final shake, did my run and have been to the gym.. so have done all my pledges

Have just had an email from Suicide Girls saying I look perfect for their site... u know the tattooed and pierced naked girls.... tasteful of course.. well i sent them my pic, face and back shot of my tattoos and they have given me a login for the site, I then have to submit set of photos - doesn't have to be done by a professional, in fact they recommend that you use trusted talented friends/family etc and also have to release proof of id and model release form.. then if they use my set on their website i get $500 each time they are used. Gonna look into it a bit more.. not sure I have the guts to get my kit off, no matter how tastefully its done! But i did already know what was required before i sent the pic off... its incentive to get toned and to target!

Gonna go perv over jake on brokeback mountain now me thinks

punkass
been reading your thread a while now good luck with getting the last of the weight off btw the tats look great
watched brokeback mountain on sat how good is that movie xxxxxxxxxxx

watched brokeback mountain on sat how good is that movie xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey kittykat

Ta for your comment, Brokeback Mountain is my fave film ever I think.. always makes me cry... and I don't just watch it to perv over jake... although that is a bonus ;)

kx

Day 41... slightly closer to goal

Down to 12st 6lbs today, so four pounds off yesterday.. but of course thats not real weight.... but still motivating.

Was really knackered last night, think run and then the gym took it out of me.

Lottie: My pledge doesn't say when the run will occur... so it hasn't happened yet today, need calories inside me before I can do any running today, so it will prob be after work - reckon it may be a nice day again today, so it is most likely.. If I am shattered though will do it tomorrow and switch the rest day to today... may start splitting up gym and running days.. rather than doing them all on same day... will see though, need to do toning exercises

Best get ready for work now after checking you diary!

Down to 12st 6lbs today, so four pounds off yesterday.. but of course thats not real weight.... but still motivating.

Was really knackered last night, think run and then the gym took it out of me.

Lottie: My pledge doesn't say when the run will occur... so it hasn't happened yet today, need calories inside me before I can do any running today, so it will prob be after work - reckon it may be a nice day again today, so it is most likely.. If I am shattered though will do it tomorrow and switch the rest day to today... may start splitting up gym and running days.. rather than doing them all on same day... will see though, need to do toning exercises

Best get ready for work now after checking you diary!

Well done on the 4lbs off honey!! B always laughs when I say it's not real weight. He says, so the scales lied on the day before when you were that much heavier? I guess it is real weight, just maybe not weight of the yellow kind (fat). It is a great motivator. Keep it up and you'll be in those 11's by your weekly weigh in next Monday morning!!!!!

I'm dying to get on the scales!!! It is what usually keeps me going through the first few tough days, but it might not be a coincidence that after the 6th or 7th day when it starts to slow down, it can also have the opposite effect. However, I think that I will really really try to leave my weigh in until Sunday morning!! Just thought, what time do you have to get away for Buster on Sunday morn? If you want to come swimming with me for half an hour, I could get you a pass for my pool? It opens at 8, so you could be away by 08:45.

I'm not suprised that you were tired yesterday, but I said this in my own diary, so I know that you will read it there. I'm glad that you are so motivated and I hope that you do do the run around that water place that you mentioned, it sounds nicer than the streets of D!!

Right it's gone 08:30 now, so I'd better get myself working!!

Have a good day!!!!

XXXX

Hiya Kirstin

Sorry not been on here in flippin AGES!!! Life's been, well, a tad "challenging" of late!

Would love to meet up again and catch up with you!

Fancy a drink in that pub again this week sometime? (Not Thursday as I've got a date!!!!!) lol

Will try and catch up on your diary but it'll take me a while!

Love

Jennie xxxx

Hey Jennie

Will text you, can go out for a drink next week.. but this week I'm skint until payday on Friday... and I'm off up to Huddersfield (finally) for night out then... any day next week is okay, think i remember where the pub is and I'll even have a wine.. so the bar man feels like we earn his warm pub!

Good luck with your date on Thursday.. will come by and get goss on ur thread.

kxx

Back