Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Brill news Kirstin - well done! They obviously loved you!

It's loads further away from Edinburgh though ;-) (if things go well this weekend)

I know Lottie.. bit of a pain.. but then i was kind of a long way away anyway.. don't think it would work.. but can have some fun trying! :eek:

Wow Kirsten you have been busy! :D

Steve, dresses, days out planned, nights out planned ;)
New job offers, a weight challenge, well i feel like ive been away on holiday!

The dress sounds gorgeous and i love your mums comment!
The night out sounds very exciting and i love all of your little white lies, it shows how determined you are! :D

The job offer is brill, your in high demand and i like the way you push for what you can get!

challange with lottie is cool, i'll be keeping an eye on you both! You'll both be great!

Well done on the weight side of things too, almost half way tracker is looking good!

Wow Kirsten you have been busy! :D

The dress sounds gorgeous and i love your mums comment!
The night out sounds very exciting and i love all of your little white lies, it shows how determined you are! :D

Thanks Emma.... I may take a pic of me in the dress and post it on here... then again i may not!!!! Would be mortified if i took a pic and thought... ooh i look a bit fat in it... coz then i'd not be able to wear it on saturday!!! I'm a numpty!!!

Thanks Emma.... I may take a pic of me in the dress and post it on here... then again i may not!!!! Would be mortified if i took a pic and thought... ooh i look a bit fat in it... coz then i'd not be able to wear it on saturday!!! I'm a numpty!!!

Nah, not a numpty - NORMAL!!! And I bet you look stunning in your dress!! Take a pic on the night, don't look at it and go have a ball and then decide if you want to post it the next day :D

Nah, not a numpty - NORMAL!!! And I bet you look stunning in your dress!! Take a pic on the night, don't look at it and go have a ball and then decide if you want to post it the next day :D

hehe then i may look back in horror at thought of the fact that id gone out the night before dressed like that lol!!!! :eek:

Random rambling lol

Hate being in the office...... made worse by the fact I know i have a job offer but can't do anything about it yet. Plus I always hate handing my notice in.. well i like it... but hate it all at the same time.... everyone is being really nice to me.. they hardly see me.. not been in the office for about 8 weeks.. certainly before the diet anyway!

Been sat in one of my colleagues office all morning (shes on holiday today).. everytime i go to write on here someone comes in.... grrrr!!! I'm trying to look busy!!

Got to go see my boss later.... will be weird talking to him about how motivated i am etc.. when i'm not and next week I plan on handing my notice in!!!!

Anyway on a much happier note... down to 13st 10lbs today :D

At mo i have nothing planned for visits tomorrow... so i may be able to sit at home and skive a bit more.... coz after tomorrow i may well be out on the road for the foreseeable future.. and then horror of horrors i will start new job and actually be required to work... not been used to that for like 7 months!!!!!

Ooooh Steve rang me for a chat last night.. wanted to know all about the new job... he didn't sound mega depressed or anything though about the fact that I will be moving yet further away from him :rolleyes: Least moving to a new county gives me a whole new bunch of men to try.... err I haven't by any means tried all of the men W Yorks has to offer btw! But u know fresh county... fresh meat.. so to speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Ahh new ramble to read...

Hi hun,

Well done on the next pound!!!! I lost one today as well. So I'm 13.12. Would be great if we could lose one everyday, I'd definately fit in my dress at that rate. I think that we can both defo get in the 12's for 2 weeks Friday and then it'll be on to the next target.

It sounds as though it's a good job that you've been offered another job, the amount of times you used the word 'hate' in that last post. Hope chat with boss goes OK - just smile at him!

Can you tell I'm bored. I'm doing crafty things for the wedding, but not applying my mind. Feel grumpy...mmm maybe it's my hormones.

Mmmm, now I'm rambling in someone elses space. Think I'll go watch murder she wrote or whatever rubbish is just starting. I'm bored of being off sick!!!

Think I'll go watch murder she wrote

Bloody hell u must be bored!!!!!!

Think i've got out of seeing my boss.. hes always busy anyway.. and i'm quietly working away along way from his office.... back in on Monday.. coz need to pick up xmas gifts for customers.... it will prob be D Day too.. got to hand my notice in at some point :eek:

Great news about the job ! Knew you could negotiate what you wanted out of them ! ;)

New job, new area, new dress, Steve, all very exciting. :D Endings are difficult, putting your notice in etc. I always feel guilty but remember that if your boss wanted to be off to new pastures there would be no looking back.

Strange isn't it, losing all the weight and gaining all these new beginnings. I feel that's true for me too !

Oh no i have a new addiction...........

Thanks Melissa.. you're right, weird isn't it! Because i wouldn't say my confidence has been affected in all areas by my weight.. i've kind of always been confident job wise.. and i got my current job while overweight - although not as overweight as when i started the diet.

The clothes thing and agreeing to meet up with Steve has of course happened due to the diet... if i hadn't gone on the diet when I did i wouldn't have met up with steve yet..i mean its like 2 years since i last went drinking with him.. so i'd have put it off a bit longer until i had lost weight! Of course without CD it would probably have been on the never never!!!!!!

I have just found a new addiction... the damn games on here!!!!!!! My head is hurting because i got home from work at 7ish and have been playing games ever since... will remember this when my SS is over... coz i really haven't thought about anything since i started playing them!!!! I mean i had to drag myself away to go to the loo!!!!!!! :eek:

LOL, Yes, the other day there was no one to chat to and so I went on the games and I was the same, couldn't drag self away!!

Thanks for the support last night chick! Feeling shattered this morning and actually lost another 2lb, which was a big shock cos I had an extra bar yesterday cos I was that tempted. Feel the need to write this in my diary, so chat in a bit.

Did you jump on the scales? Are you playing games at the moment? LOL

Couldn't sleep.... kept adding things to my need to do list!

The games are ridiculous... i spent all morning on them! *shakes head!*

Didn't weigh myself this morning.. i forgot and had then drank a litre of water by time i remembered! I'm sure i will have stayed the same though

Went to meet to of my old work colleagues for lunch today.. they were shocked when they saw me.. they hadn't known i was on a diet ... hehe they couldn't stop going on about the transformation! Was v good lol!!! :D

Tomorrow night i'm going out on my old boss's leaving do.. so i will see many many old colleagues.. will.. prob be another night out spent talking about the diet.. lol its taken over my life!!!

Can't make up mind what to do about work.... i'm having a mini dilemma!!! I got the offer through on email last night and no doubt about it, i am accepting the job HOWEVER i can't decide when to hand my notice in... i was going to do so on Monday, but put 1 December as the date of letter.. meaning my leaving day is 31 December... BUT there is a chance they will then take my car off me on the last day of work before xmas.. which means i would be carless until i start my new job in january.. which means i can't get home to parents for xmas dinner... which in a way suits me because then i don't even need to do the turkey and veg thing..i can just have a shake at home.... BUT xmas day all on my own is a bit grim really!!! Mum and dad can't pick me up, as I have to get back same day to the dog.. so it would mean 6 hours of driving in total for them... i can't take buster with me as mum and dad have a little puppy.

SO

I could hand my notice in the following monday.. and have my last day at work as the end of first week of january... but they may just say finish at xmas anyway i guess... plus my new company wants me to start asap ... the car over xmas would be so handy as I could drive down to area and have a look for a house.

With regards to moving.. i have decided I will have to stay up here for most of January.. i can't possibly find a place to live during december whilst working up here etc.. its too much. So I am going to suggest that I stay either at my mum and dads (only an hour away from my new office) or they put me up in a hotel each week during january and i can go home at weekends - my ex has agreed to have buster if this happens.

I need to write a list of things to do pronto and get organised.. will do it friday!!:eek:

LOL, I used to do that, write a list of 'Things to do tomorrow' on my 'things to do today' pad.

MMM tricky one about the job - really you need to have a clean slate with the new year don't you? And you won't know your company are going to say until you hand in your notice. Really, they've got reason to let you have the car over Xmas if you are planning on leaving have they? Perhaps have a word with your new company and see when they want you to start - they are bound to say 1st Jan if they want you ASAP, then you could explain your dilema and that you might delay it a week so that you can keep the car over Xmas and they might offer to get you a hire car over Xmas, just so they can get you ASAP. Worst case scenario, the trains are quite good?

Ref the house, I'd stop at your mums as long as poss - it allows you to look for somewhere to rent a bit nearer, you'll have your old mates there (I presume) and you can save a bit of money whilst you are living there? Thats all providing that you can go back home without being driven crazy? (I had to go back home once and it took ages to get used to - but then I enjoyed mum washing my clothes etc)

Ref: Games - Yes you mentioned them earlier and so instead of sitting reading posts, I've been playing tetris. It almost becomes addictive to try and beat your best score!!!

Hi Kirsten
way too many decisions to be made, im totally useless at that kind of stuff so will steer well clear! ;)

Diet wise your doing great, well on track with your challenge with lottie!

Is it this weekend that is the weekend with steve?

Very exciting - we want all the gos!

Gawd, loads to do there Kirstin but sure you are planning it out carefully and it will all be fab. Is Buster a dog ? I have a dog called Buster - a Jack Russell. Does he go with you when you travel ?

Anyway, amongst all your planning ....have a great weekend !

Sorry, never made it on here yesterday, had appointments down in Gloucester and Worcester, left house at 6.45am got in at about 4.15pm but then had to get ready for ex boss's leaving do in Wakefield.. mad rush!!!!!

Melissa, Buster is a dog, hes a staffie, hes v old (14 1/2 now and i've had him since he was 9 weeks old.) He doesn't come with me when I travel, he goes round to my ex's house - its the house that he lived in for a while when i was with him, so he knows it.. and i know he'll be well looked after.. although he still hates me leaving him!!!!

Lottie, I'm still 13st 10lbs, not moved since Tuesday! Weighed myself this morning, but its been like that for last 2-3 weeks, 1lb at the beginning of the week and then 2-3 halfway through.. so fingers crossed for sat morning weigh in..(if i have time!)

Emma, Yep off up to Chilly jock land tomorrow morning, Steve is coming to my hotel at 7pm tomorrow night and we're going to do a mini pub crawl from the hotel up to the city centre.. a teetotal one for me of course!!! He still doesn't know this!!!!

There are 948 new posts... wow... i have a lot of reading to catch up with today!!!!!!!! (going back to bed now for an hour, only got up for the loo!!!)

Phew! You should still be here tonight, so I don't feel so guilty about not saying have a good weekend, because I can say it here and now (soon).

Yes, I'm sure that you will soon be level-pegging, or overtake me, I've started to notice a pattern as well - I find if I don't lose for a couple of days, then I lose 2lb in one go - v wierd, you'd think it would be consistent. You've been the gym a couple of times this week and sometimes you can convert to muscle instead of just burning fat, and so you may have lost fat but also gained muscle (which is heavier). The muscle needs more feeding, so you'll burn more fat in the long-run with increased muscle. You prob know this anyway, I'm just waffling!!!

Right, I'm going to say it now, in case we don't chat again, but have a brilliant night and if you really are going to take your laptop, we might hear how it went earlier than Sunday night. However, if all is quiet, we might just assume that you have more important stuff to do :)D ). Anyway, I hope that you make full use of your weekend, you never know you might want to stop a bit longer!

Say hi to the beautiful city for me, am very envious!!

Dumping issues!!!!

Was very nearly late last night getting to Wakefield... because i couldn't go to the loo (numero deux.. sorry everyone.. had to be said!)... anyway i've just been into town and bought some psyllium husks powder stuff.. hoping that eases the situation.. and the pain.. was like giving birth (not that i've done that.. but i have imagination!), anyway hopefully this post hasn't put anyone off their shakes! Anyone else tried psyllium husks??

I ordered some gorgeous hold up stockings on Wednesday .. ready for tomorrow night (check out tightsplease.co.uk I use it regularly... i have a weakness for nice hold up stockings!).. anyway I got an email to say they were posted on Wednesday... but they haven't arrived today like i expected... I am gutted!!!!!!! So not sure whether to hold off leaving tomorrow until the post has come or not.. I have been and bought some v expensive fishnet hold ups anyway and i have some v nice brand new (still in packet... hell i have loads still in the packets!!!) hold ups which have little ties at the top, like a corset stylee.. that tie up in a little bow at top of my leg... so could take them i guess.. but they're just not the same as my v nice sexy new ones i got! Think i'm gonna hold on till at least 8 or 9 in the morning ... if the post hasn't come by then i'll have to go without.... ahem.. not that steve will see the tops of my stockings lol :p

Have posted my resignation letter today.. chickened out of taking it in with me on Monday.. my boss isn't in on monday anyway.... not sure whether i should maybe email a copy to him too and apologise for not doing it personally, but its a bit difficult when hes out of the office on Monday and i'm off down to hampshire and sussex after the office on Monday morning .... any advice girls.. should i be a big brave girl and email him.... or just wait until he gets a surprise on Tuesday.. assuming he is in the office on Tuesday!

Also posted my acceptance letter for my new job.. am getting a tad excited now.. investigated the gym thing.. my gym chain only goes as far south as Stoke... which is a pain because my membership is until march, but i can still go on the odd weekends when i come up to huddersfield to visit... so I needed to find a nice large gym, with loads of CV equipment, weights, classes, and a pool.. and I have found one in Kettering or Bedford (LA Fitness).. so that could do in theory... although not investigated other popular chains yet.. not doing fitness first though - used to be a member there and its nowhere near as good as my current gym. I really want a gym with a hydrotherapy pool too. but not had any luck yet.. will keep investigating though before i decide where to move too!

Erm... think thats it from me for now, u can all breathe a sigh of relief lol.. may go watch a movie :)

Back