Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Do you know, I think I'm not having enough water, i think I'm going to have 3 litres before bed!! yes, thats my plan!

Oups sorry, got carried away and it isn't my own thread! Right I'm off to watch telly and drink water!!!

How much water do u drink now? I have minimum 3 litres a day... usually 4... depends on how busy the day is and how accessible the bogs are really!!!!

Ur body is prob doing what mine does... not lose anything all week and then all of a sudden it drops 3lbs! Tis all v odd! I've lost 3lbs already this week.. which is backwards to the way my weightloss normally goes! TOTM due tomorrow... so not sure that last pound will go before monday! U'll know.... coz if i don't do a weight update until the evening it means i hung on and hung on and hung on hoping i'd lose a smidgen!

Naked pics... lol don't panic they're taken from behind!!!!

Thought i'd take a pic of my tattoo progress again... I stick them on my myspace blog anyway! But i'm quite excited coz i can see the weightloss.. it feels so damn good!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This was taken today:

DSCF0736.jpg

And this one was four weeks ago:

DSCF0631.jpg

This one was taken before the diet:

Tattoos.jpg

Hi Kirsten
I pop in to catch up and i get naked pictures! :D

Wow you really can see the difference, your doing fab! :D

Well i havnt been here for a week and so much has happened, Steve was a no go, but now we have a guitarist?
A new job, new jeans, and more weightloss the challenge with Lottie going great, im so pleased with both of you, your doing brill!
Keep at it i'll be checking back in later!

Hi Kirstin,

I just called BF over and said this is the Kirstin that is coming for a night out soon ;-) Hope that you don't mind!!! I'm sure that you won't as they are here for the whole of the internet to see. Can't you see the difference!! I don't think that I'm ready to photo myself naked yet, but you are looking fab hun, really well done!!!

On the water, sometimes I'm up to about 5 litres a day, but I think the last week I've been rubbish and only drank 3 litres, so maybe my body had got used to a lot more. It really does depend like you say on the toilet availability, I seemed to drink loads more when I was at work because i'd drink a litre before work (i.e. when got up and at gym or after pool), 1.5 litres before lunch and 1.5 litres after lunch and then at least another litre in the evening, so that was what my body got used to.

Anyway, don't rule out 1lb loss before tomorrow - maybe see if you can get to the gym and keep your fingers crossed. Also, my friend said that if you wait for 30 mins before weighing yourself in the mornings, prior to drinking still, so wander around a for a bit, you are lighter than when you first get out of bed. I never really try it because I'm too eager to wait, but it might be worth a try?

lol no i don't mind... i'm an exhibitionist... from behind lol!!!!

Will spend tomorrow wandering around before weighing myself then.... anything to be a pound down :)

Hey Emma
Really good to see you back, hope you're doing okay.... keep in touch.
Kx

End of 8th week weigh in

Quick update because I really have to get ready for work... got to actually do some today :(

Well it is official..... I HAVE LOST EXACTLY 3 STONE IN 8 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

So happy... i wandered around for 30mins before weighing myself... Lotties advice... coz u can weigh less than u do when u get up, 30 mins later... dunno if this is scientifically proven lol and I never actually got on the scales first thing out of bed so dunno if it made a difference or not! Anyway my weight is as follows:

End of 8th week weight = 13 stone 3 lbs

Weightloss this week = 4lbs

Total weight loss = 3 stone exactly

New BMI = 29.9 (wooooofcukinghooo under 30!!!!!!!!!)

Measurements:

Chest: 41.5" (total inch loss = 5.5")

Waist: 34" (total inch loss = 7")

Hips: 43.5" (total inch loss = 6")

TOTM started today.... so hopefully my weightloss isn't gonna be affected by water retention for this coming week.... coz i wanna be in the 12's by Friday.... hmmm not quite sure this is possible.... but u never know!

Fanbloodytastic:D

You must be soooooooooooooo chuffed!! 3st in such a short time is incredible.

Here's to the 12's:D :D :D

Kirstin,

You are such an inspiration, well done on reaching (one of) your goals, it's a fantastic example that you are setting for us all. You have stayed positive, up-beat, focussed and yet still supportive to others throughout these 8 weeks and so you deserve to reap the rewards, because you have put the effort in.

I'm so pleased for you!!!!!!! Even if you are going to beat me into the 12's, I couldn't be second to a more worthy SS'er!! :p

You are a star!!! Hope you manage to get wi-fi tonight!!! :D

Hi Kirstin,

Mega Conratulations on losing 3 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also for now your only over weight ...your no longer obese!!!!

Well done.:D

You can see the difference in your photos and your looking good.

You will be in the 12's very soon.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Everyone

Thanks for the lovely comments... I am a bit chuffed... well okay ecstatic!!!!

Lottie, u could still beat me to the 12's...my TOTM now... and i know how it messed u about... mine could do the same... although I won't know... won't be near any scales until wednesday evening!!!

Just checked into 17th century cottage B&B in Devon... its a national trust property on the Killerton estate... its gorgeous!! And there is a damn homemade rock bun next to the kettle....which was on table next to bed... had to move the tray to other side of room so i didn't have to keep looking at it. Gonna take it home for my ex to say thanx for having the dog... already texted him and told him about it... so hes happy... hes a man.. hes easily pleased!!! Ooh the things u miss out on when on this diet and away on business! Normally i'd be off to a nice country pub now for a three course meal and a few white wine and sodas... after i'd polished off the rock bun of course... and then there would be a nice full english in the morning... bless the little old man that runs the place looked shocked when I said i didn't want any breakfast.. no nothing, no really lol!!!! Told him i was on a special diet.. think he thinks i'm nuts!!!!

Connected to internet on vodafone connect card thingy...it is v damn slow!!!

Wow Kirsten,

Your doing bloody brilliant, your tattoo photos are amazing for two reasons, one your tattoos are so impressive, I'd be terrified (low pain threshold me) and two you can so see your losses, you look great, get a load of the waist on you. 3 stone in eight weeks, only in my dreams, is there a downside to this diet as I've not seen one yet?? obviously the not eating but anything else???anyone???

I'm so close to losing my first stone within two weeks, I can hardly believe it, but yourself and Lottie are leading the way in my eyes, but watch out I'm coming up right behind ya's ha ha.

Read your diary on your link in your signature, its brill, I can relate to so much. I'm only a year older than ya, I too live by myself (my choice been burnt too often), I have two doggies and like everybody here I'm trying to do the VLCD whilst still having a social life

Hey Cazmaz

Thanks for the comment, theres no downside to this diet.. lol other that not being able to eat obviously! Its taught me one thing.. I can resist anything if i put my mind to it! (Yes Lottie, even a rock bun.. its tucked up safe in my case ready to give to my ex.. unpolluted like!)

Hope that first stone is realised in the first two weeks... its such an amazing feeling.. and once the first two weeks are behind you it gets so much easier. I can safely say i haven't had a doubt that I could finish once the second week ended (the second week was my hell!).. and now i (rather vainly) only have to look in the mirror to get my inspiration...!

Thought of something yesterday... I live in a three storey house, the bathroom takes up the whole of the top floor.. and pre-diet I used to go up that set of stairs and they creaked... I ridiculously thought that it was frequent use or something, though oooh the landlord better look at these they creak way more than they did when I moved in...... it was only yesterday morning when running up them that I noticed they no longer creak... Hmmm must have something to do that I'm three stone lighter!!! How embarrassing, to have stairs creak under my weight!!!!!!!

Anyway better go get dressed, still gotta get from Exeter to Plymouth, then across to Dorset and Sussex!!!!!!! Damn work! (Can smell a fry up cooking downstairs at the B&B... some guests are just plain inconsiderate lol!!!!)

Kx

I would take it to the loo and wee on it, so you wont get tempted at all LOL!!!

LOL at Lottie, Note to self:never accept and invitation to dinner at Lotties (post CD or otherwise!:eek: )

WELL DONE KIRSTIN!! You're lookin AAAAAACE!:D

Hope you have a lovely time in hotel, despite food aromas and work getting in the way...

Jeanie x

Oh how fantastic! Bloomin marvellous weight loss!!! Well done you!! Tatoos look incredible! I only have the one and it's titchy.. So you took the job? Did you want me to send you some more property papers? Just let me know and I'll do so.. if you give me an idea of area and price range I'll just cut out the ones that are relevant :D (save on postage)...

Devon sounds beautiful.. am looking for a new job meself now.. but not very motivated.. hmm..

As for the diet- well done on SS'ing!! :D Will catch up again soon.. (subscribed to this now so I will keep up to date!) lol Once again - well done , the difference is impressive!!!! xx

I'm so close to losing my first stone within two weeks, I can hardly believe it, but yourself and Lottie are leading the way in my eyes, but watch out I'm coming up right behind ya's ha ha.
Yes you sure are coming right up behind us! Good luck with getting to that first stone in the next few days, I reckon that you'll do it. My weight loss seems to have suspended at the moment, but I'm having high hopes for Friday...maybe I'll get in the 12's by the week after, if I pray every night!!

Hi Kirstin,

Are you away again tonight with your lap top? Well done on resisting the breakfast. That was a killer for me the other week. Just found out that our Xmas do next week not only has a free bar, but they are putting us up in the hotel and obviously breaky will be included as well. Damn those food eaters!!!

And LOL about the stairs - surely not?!!?? Can 3 stone really make a difference to joists? LOL

Hi K, have been ill so not been on at all, just a belated woohoo for your 3 st loss, you have done so great, who is your tatooist?? they look ace, I want one now as I am at goal, I cant wait, there is a new lady tatooist opened near me so thinking of giving it a whirl, but yours look ace.

LOL :D Actually I never tried the wee method before, but I have covered food in tomato sauce to stop me picking at it the next day. I obviously have will-power probs ;)
I find that washing-up liquid or pepper or coffee granules does the trick... OR scraped straight into the dogs dish! :rolleyes:

Back