Food on the go

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Just thought I'd share something fab for people who have to grab lunch while they're out.

Was stuck for what to have today, meetings in London and out from 7am until 8pm so popped into M&S at the services as I thought that would be the lowest syn place. Grabbed the Super Wholefoods Salad and hoped for the best when calculating later.

Turns out the whole pack is only 1 syn - and it was delish.
Yay for M&S x

another one i like to have if im out and about is sushi , its usually quite low, and i can ge tit in boots as a meal deal with a diet drink and some fruit for pud
xx

It was couscous, butternut squash, broccoli, red pepper, asparagus, pomegranate and pumpkin seeds with a lemon and herb dressing :)
Sushi is lush too but the Boots by me doesn't have it. M&S have tuna in theirs but I guess the bigger shops would have the veggie variety too. I love sushi, I really want to go to a Yo!Sushi place x

Oooo sounds nice. How much was it? Might have to pop in thre after my Toddler group on wed for lunch instead of a sandwhich or chips (I know, I'm bad!)

I almost plan longer trips to coincide with passing Morrisons. I love their boiled eggs..two in a pack, and a wee pack of salt and pepper! lol

they also do beef and duck special wraps they are wraps but its a veg called mooli they are wrapped in instead of pancake and a pack which is abuot 10 bitesize pieces is 1 syn for whole pack on ee and red

i love veggie sushi from tescos. i'm really disorganised in the mornings so when i don't take lunch, which is often, i can nip into tesco's during work and get some. it's nice and filling too :)

Back