Food week....

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Bino, 14 January 2012 Social URL.

1. Bino

Bino Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone :eek: im new. I started exante total solution on tuesday and so far so good.
    I know we have to have an add-a-meal week every 5th week (i think), but are we able to move it? ie. if I just make sure I have an add-a-meal week somewhere within the 5 weeks. Im trying to plan ahead as theres about 1 birthday per month for the next few months (including my 21st wahooooo) and id love to be able to go out for a meal without ruining my diet. I'd rather stay 100% so I know where im at.
    Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. KnitNat

KnitNat Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(26.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Starlight - is there any chance we can get a food break sticky somewhere for the TS page?

5. Bino

Bino Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ah thank you, how did i not see that!? haha
    Thanks, that helps a bit x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. KnitNat

KnitNat Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(26.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hopefully someone will - this is only my 2nd week on Exante so not crossed that bridge yet. Besides, my only experience of a similar AAM situation was the dreaded week 13 'Milk Week' on LL (which coincided with my trip to Australia, and which I termed 'beer week' for obvious reasons. Oops!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.