FOODFOCUS OFF LINE

mandye

Silver Member
Anyone else having trouble getting on to food focus
.Sent me into a bit of a panic :eek: thinking I can keep track of my intake but all right now .
Have been doing this for 9 months now sure I can track one day lol :D
Got my grandson today he has cough and upset tummy (had it for 6/7 weeks now docs are finaly doing some test).
Let me know if food focus comes back on xx

I'm thrown too- I've been using it for over a year! I'm keeping a paper journal, but its not the same?! Please let it get back online soon....

arrrrr its still down .What is this bandwidth thing about will it be back up anyone know x

anyone know of any free food log sites .Need to work out if I done enough exercise to have pud lol
:8855:

Been trawling the web looking for a food log site nothing is as good as food focus .May have to look at paying for WLR cant go without been able to track my in take .I couldnt stop eating last night it was as if it was all free food because I didnt have to track it :eek: .Foodfocus is still not on this morning so hoping to have a better day today Im stronger than this I am not going to waste the last year and a half :( .

Hiya,
I have just started using the healthy living tracker from Tesco, i find it very user friendly. :) Check out the following link to see what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not bad actually GS Girl - thanks! At first I wasn't sure, as it gives you 'totals' instead of calories (a bit like WW points) but then in the table it shows the calories - wooh ooh! And I particularly like the summary of the day, where it shows how much fat etc you've had and gives you the amount you're supposed to consume. I like it :D

great site :D
thumbs up from me too takes a few mins to get used to it but once I got the jist its easy .
Still hope foodfocus comes back but this is a good second choices

Back