Extra ProPoints Football stadium pies..

Well done Chelski. You're gonna get mullered at the Nou Camp though!

Hi missy :)

We're in Ipswich :)p Although we're both Essex born and bred. Welcome to the football thread, I'm new here myself!

missybct said:
Jeez, I didn't expect two things a) a football thread and b) Chelsea to beat Barca! They'll get their a$$es handed to them at the Nou Camp though!

(from a Norwich City fan) xxx

Welcome to THE football thread! :)

I quite like Norwich. I'm a Brighton season ticket holder, so seeing Elliot Bennett doing well is good!!

revilop said:
Welcome to THE football thread! :)

I quite like Norwich. I'm a Brighton season ticket holder, so seeing Elliot Bennett doing well is good!!

? A Brighton season ticket holder? Why would you waste money like that? ?

Looks like Blackburn will soon be exiting the Premier League :cry:
Me and my mum went to watch them at Swansea and they were awful, in fact WORSE than awful!!

Some of my family are from norwich so i used to go and watch them all the time, not so much now..... sometimes Northampton though!

Looks like Blackburn will soon be exiting the Premier League :cry:
Me and my mum went to watch them at Swansea and they were awful, in fact WORSE than awful!!

It will be sad to see them leave the Premiership. I remember the way they came from nowhere to the Premier League in the early 90's and went on to win it one year! WOW! That's the sort of magic football is about, for me. I wish you guys all the best next season :)

Master Bulldog said:
It will be sad to see them leave the Premiership. I remember the way they came from nowhere to the Premier League in the early 90's and went on to win it one year! WOW! That's the sort of magic football is about, for me. I wish you guys all the best next season :)

It will indeed, I remember the first ever away game I took my son to was Blackburn, wasnt a great result for us 2-2 but fond memories with my boy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Any predictions for the FA Cup final between Liverpool FC (Cheers!) and Chelski (Boooooos!)? I fancy our chances but only if Liverpool play at full speed and never let up for a moment. My Prediction? 1-0 to Liverpool :D

Any predictions for the FA Cup final between Liverpool FC (Cheers!) and Chelski (Boooooos!)? I fancy our chances but only if Liverpool play at full speed and never let up for a moment. My Prediction? 1-0 to Liverpool :D

I fancy Chelski if im honest 2-0!

Chelski 0 - Arsenal 0
Chelsea are apparently happy with the draw result. Keep that attitude for the FA Cup, you chavvy Russians!

Master Bulldog said:
Chelski 0 - Arsenal 0
Chelsea are apparently happy with the draw result. Keep that attitude for the FA Cup, you chavvy Russians!

Yep apparently it was a better point for them than us, funny that cos it sure looks like their in 6th & we r in 3rd & they have to play spurs yet lol maybe they banking on winning champions league to secure their place next yr yeah right...... At least we didn't lose wud have been a gd result if we had beaten Wigan,

But c'mon qpr today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chelsea are pretty high up there in "Teams I don't like"! I'm actually looking forward to seeing them get done over by Barcelona!

you support who you wanna support - for example theres no way i'd be supporting arsenal in europe!

What's everyone's views on 'supporting English teams in Europe' even if you hate them??

Depends on who the team is. For example, as a devoted LFC supporter it's my duty to voodoo chant everything the Mancs do! I don't much like Chelski either, so they can go whistle if they want my support.
Any other team though...I wish them all the best.

P.S. I prefer Arsenal over the Yids! LOL

Back