? for CDC re 1000 plan.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dizzy-n-mizzy, 28 October 2006 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi all

Quick question regarding the 1000 plan.

Mizzy doesn't like fully skimmed milk and wondered if it would be possible to have semi skimmed but have 1/4 pint instead of 1/2 or something like that?

Is there any flexibility here?

Dizzy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

To be honest I really think skimmed milk would be best, but know what you mean about not liking it to begin with - the fresh variety is a bit watery and tasteless. A good tip I was given years ago was to use the longlife variety - much creamier tasting and must admit I now prefer it to any other type.

I'm not a plain milk fan anyway so how about using it to make milky coffee or for pouring over cereal - honestly it's really nice :)

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

Diet:
    Hi Demon

I like skimmed myself (I'm not a milky person and take drinks black anyway).

Mizzy thinks trying the long life is a good idea and will give it a try.

Thanks for answering.

Dizzy x.

5. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Have you tried the purple lid milk, it's same fat as skimmed, but tastes like semi, Tesco and Morrisons sell it I'm sure Asda and Sainsburys do too.

dizzy-n-mizzy likes this.
  6. dizzy-n-mizzy

Diet:
    Thanks Mel

Will definitely give it a try!

Dizzy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.