• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For the religious out there.

As you all know, Im getting married in 7 week time.

So me and the OH were in church today and the service we normally go to had changed to a full communion.

It didnt faze me until I realised communion usually involved bread and wine.

I whispered this to the OH in a panic and we didnt know what to do!

I mean, LT is great but I couldnt p*ss off God in his own house!

We went up, I stuck the piece of bread in my mouth and just let the wine touch my lips.

I fully intended to spit the bread out once I sat down but couldnt do it without disgusting the little old ladies next to me.

So I swallowed it. I technically 'cheated'. Dammit. But how could I spit out the body of Christ?

To be fair...it was the smallest amount of bread that was just too big to be termed a crumb but I felt so bad.

Anyway.

The OH and I have decided refeeding time is soon. We are both close to the end of our goals and have 7 weeks till the wedding.

Therefore we have refed tonight. A tiny portion of chicken and a quarter of a pepper....basically we are doing the old Add A Meal we used to do on CD last year.

I feel sick now after it, I wish I could carry on with LT forever and never eat!

But Im looking forward to a life of eating healthy this time.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Awwww hun what an awkward situation to be in with the bread and wine - I don't know what I would have done!
Like you said you couldn't exactly spit it out!

Don't worry hun, if it is communion wafer then describing it as 'bread' is taking things a bit of an exaggeration and I really don't think spitting it our would have been a good move, you might have given some old dear a heart attack!!! Although I suppose they would have been in good hands with you x

Good luck with the refeed, make sure you put up a thread because there are a few of us at least due to refeed before Xmas (hopefully) and all the experiences peeps post really help x

aww..bless...bet it hardly had any carbs in it anyway...good luck with the refeed..am sure you will be fine..let us know how you get on..

OMG that old bread & wine combination always gets me too lol

You have done fantasticly hun & good luck with that refeed I am sure you will get used to them light meals in no time.
Bet ya just gonna be a stunner in that meringue (sorry I meant wedding dress lol) ;-)

You really do inspire me hun & your spirit is rewardable to say the least
Niki
x

OMG that old bread & wine combination always gets me too lol

You have done fantasticly hun & good luck with that refeed I am sure you will get used to them light meals in no time.
Bet ya just gonna be a stunner in that meringue (sorry I meant wedding dress lol) ;-)

You really do inspire me hun & your spirit is rewardable to say the least
Niki
x
Lol, cheeky. My dress aint no meringue!!! lol.

I will definately keep you all up to date. Glad the other stupid thread has been locked and we can all get on with the main thing...losing the flabbage!

Here here!!
I have to say mine was a meringue but a beautiful one of course, hid my ass & pushed up my assests brilliantly lol
Expect some pics to be jealous of hun :)
x

Here here!!
I have to say mine was a meringue but a beautiful one of course, hid my ass & pushed up my assests brilliantly lol
Expect some pics to be jealous of hun :)
x
Oh believe you me, it will be pics-a-go-go on here!

lol.. that made me laugh so much.. annoying god in his own home.. eh.. lol.. Well done on your journey..!! you've done fab..

x x