For those of you who want to be in a team but aren't already...

i havent seen them sorted anywhere?? where r they always my problem lol cant see anything i am looking 4!

I just found the people that had been doing it the longest and put them as number one as team leaders thats only if they are happy.

Please can I join a team too????

yeh lets go for it u dont think blue will be offended do u?? shes still the game leader! just wanted to help

Thanks Janie for sorting this :)

Last edited:
Surfhunny will need 5 more people to make another team post a new thread and i am sure u will get them xxxxxxx will be team 8 xx

Sorry just looked at tickers and weeks that show i am gonna run and hide now lol

Sorry just looked at tickers and weeks that show i am gonna run and hide now lol you are probably right damn should have left it shouldnt i. But then at the beginning of the post she was just putting the names together as they posted? And when it came to numver one on the teams they were newbies i think thats why i went to the next name with more experience.

Sorry Janie--take no notice of me. I was having a funny five minutes and I really didn't mean to make you feel daft.

You're right, it looks like Blue just added the names in order. :)

Forgive me?

No problem at all Lilyxxxxx i am just nervous that i might upset Blue and dont want to now we got to make a team 8 lmao

Hi

I guess that makes Shell my team leader!

Let me know when you start a thread and if you are going to give Team 5 an alias name.

Cant wait to get started as a group.

Hiya yep u can start the thread if u want then shell can drop into it i am part of team 5 xxx the sooner we get goin the better xx

I am sure Blue wont be upset :D Probably grateful for the help

Regardless none of you are gonna beat team 3 muahahahahahah

Thanks for sorting that out Janie78 - TEAM 5 WOO HOO!!!

My weigh ins are on a Thurs eve at 7pm. Get home 8:30pm. Is that too late. I can always weigh myself in the morning week to week. What do you think???

Kj xx

lol ok ok
Thanks for that i dont want to turn my puter off in case shes comes on and wants my blood lol

Might have to ask Blue that one Kayjay not sure .... gonna do a thread for team 5 now

Back