For those who have lost loads of weight

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by KD, 8 May 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Do you find your clothes and shoes last a lot longer.

Less 'rubbing' marks. My jeans stay intact with no frays between the legs:eek:

My t-shirts don't need that extra wash to remove the coffee marks from my 'shelf'. (now I have to clean the carpet more often :D)

Anybody else notice this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Sorry cant comment on this topic but hopefully in time to come i will bump it back up just to say my 2 penny worth lolxxx
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Can so relate to the trousers lasting longer, and the shoes too, never thought of it till now, and also, I have more clothes now, I did find large clothes expensive, now I can shop in places that dont cost as much!!!!!!!!!!

As for the tops, I still have a rather pleasing boobilage that acts as a shelf, but its easier now to lean forward whilst eating as my belly doesnt get in the way so most food drops back on my plate:D:D:D
  5. canireallydothis!!

I stopped a thread!!!!!!!!!!!

MD and Sonkie, Ruby and KD, Eat your heart out!
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:giggle: No you didn't!
  7. canireallydothis!!

Darn it!!! Theres time yet ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.