Forget to drink LT Shakes!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by celtic***erin, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys,
    I was just wondering....... has anyone else got to the end of the evening and realised they have only had 1 shake!! I did this yesterday, had my first shake about 3.30 pm my second at 9pm and totaly forgot my 3rd!! :sigh: I also did the exact same thing once before in my 1st week! To be honest, i just dont feel hungry at all and find it a real chore trying to remember to drink them :sigh: I know I really must, for all the nutrients required etc. I have decided to have one every meal time now when I have made my family's meals. What I really wanted to know was, will this affect my weight loss in any way? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    if you cintunually dont have all 3... fromwhat other people have said looks like you will go into starvation mode and hang on to your fat...

so wouldnt suggest it on a regualr basis... however this week on 2 days i forgot to have all 3 and had 2...

and still lost 6lbs...

just stay safe
    x

4. Jewel

Jewel Member

yep, same thing happens with me, it didn't slow my weight loss but do have to occasionaly force myself to have all 3 as sometimes I just really don't want them. Going into starvation mode would really worry me, as I don't want to mess up weight loss, or hang on to fat! But also wanna try n stay as healthy as poss, we're having so little anyway there isn't really anything to cut out.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I have also forgotten on a couple of occassions and it hasnt affected my loss, but I do try to stick to the same times now to avoid this in the future.

6. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i have done it on the odd ocasion as well lol

no harm if its only 1 though

7. Chunkydunker

Chunkydunker Fat Fighter!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.89%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I always used to have only 1 when I first did Lipotrim and still lost, but I don't think it does you any good to neglect what your body requires. One week on LT the last time I did it I really neglected myself and was living on 1 shake and hardly any water thinking it was less therefore I would lose more.....no it doesn't work that way. The following week I was religiously having loads of water and 3 shakes and I lost 6lbs! The more water the better in my case.

8. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Make sure you take all of your shakes, It is important

9. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    GUILTY

I have forgotten once, though realise that we should have them alL/ Sometimes I find myself having the 1st at midday and then its difficult fitting the rest in. Am conscious that I should have one breakfast time but can't face it then:sigh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.