Forget to drink LT Shakes!!

celtic***erin

Hi Guys,
I was just wondering....... has anyone else got to the end of the evening and realised they have only had 1 shake!! I did this yesterday, had my first shake about 3.30 pm my second at 9pm and totaly forgot my 3rd!! :sigh: I also did the exact same thing once before in my 1st week! To be honest, i just dont feel hungry at all and find it a real chore trying to remember to drink them :sigh: I know I really must, for all the nutrients required etc. I have decided to have one every meal time now when I have made my family's meals. What I really wanted to know was, will this affect my weight loss in any way? :confused:

if you cintunually dont have all 3... fromwhat other people have said looks like you will go into starvation mode and hang on to your fat...

so wouldnt suggest it on a regualr basis... however this week on 2 days i forgot to have all 3 and had 2...

and still lost 6lbs...

just stay safe
x

yep, same thing happens with me, it didn't slow my weight loss but do have to occasionaly force myself to have all 3 as sometimes I just really don't want them. Going into starvation mode would really worry me, as I don't want to mess up weight loss, or hang on to fat! But also wanna try n stay as healthy as poss, we're having so little anyway there isn't really anything to cut out.

I have also forgotten on a couple of occassions and it hasnt affected my loss, but I do try to stick to the same times now to avoid this in the future.

i have done it on the odd ocasion as well lol

no harm if its only 1 though

I always used to have only 1 when I first did Lipotrim and still lost, but I don't think it does you any good to neglect what your body requires. One week on LT the last time I did it I really neglected myself and was living on 1 shake and hardly any water thinking it was less therefore I would lose more.....no it doesn't work that way. The following week I was religiously having loads of water and 3 shakes and I lost 6lbs! The more water the better in my case.

GUILTY

I have forgotten once, though realise that we should have them alL/ Sometimes I find myself having the 1st at midday and then its difficult fitting the rest in. Am conscious that I should have one breakfast time but can't face it then:sigh:

Back