Forgot...

You are an absolute diamond my lovely!!

Thankyou so much for that today that was so kind!!

i struggled on and had a soup and a shake together when i got in, was like i was havin a propper meal lol

but thankyou so so much, and the same goes to you if your ever stuck!!

xxxxxxxx

Your very welcome honey. Just really felt for you when you said you forgot your shakes. I live about 20mins from town too, so with a bit of luck we could of been in the same place.
Your so good to have struggled on, i defo would of eaten something. Keep up the good work hon, your doing great. Your an inspiration to me for struggling on. Just think if you got through today, anythings possible!!xxxxx:D

Lucky girl, I just love Marc Jacobs and those braclets sound rather cool too. See it was worth missing your lunch for.:D

Your very welcome honey. Just really felt for you when you said you forgot your shakes. I live about 20mins from town too, so with a bit of luck we could of been in the same place.
Your so good to have struggled on, i defo would of eaten something. Keep up the good work hon, your doing great. Your an inspiration to me for struggling on. Just think if you got through today, anythings possible!!xxxxx:D

where abouts u live hunni?? i work right in town on sir thomas st, seriously though the world needs more people like u!! and i have absolutely NO motivationa t all lol i just dont want to be fat on my 21st next month!! how u gettin on? u got much to loose/ xxxxx

Lucky girl, I just love Marc Jacobs and those braclets sound rather cool too. See it was worth missing your lunch for.:D

lol i spose so!! i was craving all sorts think its just cos my tummy was empty hehe almost ate the chair in work haha xxx

where abouts u live hunni?? i work right in town on sir thomas st, seriously though the world needs more people like u!! and i have absolutely NO motivationa t all lol i just dont want to be fat on my 21st next month!! how u gettin on? u got much to loose/ xxxxx

I think if there were more of me then there would be no room in this world, seriously the size of me!!!

I live in West Derby, so its not too far to get to town. Would of got to you handy hon. Where do you live??
x
I think your gonna look fab for your 21st!! Keep going hon.

i used 2 work in the halifax in westderby village! was an estate agent! i live half in huyton an half on the wirral at the moment til me an my otherhalf get a house, wich will probly b in windsor...

dnt b sayin things like that, im sure theres nothin of u! and even if ther is on this diet ther wnt b 4 lng!!

night godbless angel spk tmw xx

I live just 5mins from the Halifax hon. Small world eh.
I am on wk 2 of LT, i have lost 15lb in total but to be honest i am now craving for food!! My hubby looks like a chicken and my kids look like pizza. I just want to eat, probably cos i cant!! I dont know how ppl can do it for wks on end. I have about 5 stones to lose to feel much better about myself!!
X

iv got about 5 stone to loose in all...

want to loose 3 and a half by my birthday thats my first goal... working my behind off to get there!!

then guna get the est off, so i knwo the feeling believe me!!

your not alone!!

as for people looking i lke food, i think iv been licking my Oh in bed haha

and i swear i can smell food a mile off!!

xx

Back