Forum reunion/get together

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this one, May is again too close to AVN, June we are away on Holiday :(

Jim you're always with us in spirit. :)

Camping in Lancashire tazbabe? That's an interesting one- whereabouts? I lived in Lancaster/Morecambe for a while, all my hols were spent in Cumbria or Yorkshire!

Sorry Susie, we are due to go on holiday end of May beginning of June for my 50th so another trip around that time is going to be financially impossible for me :( xxx will be there in spirit though xx

:grouphugg:Happy 50th for then Bren.

I do still pop in from time to time and I would like to book my place on not this one, but the 2013 get together. I'm only not as active on minis at the moment as some of my FB friends may have seen clues but I'm preggers and in June will be fit to pop as due start of August. So book me in for 2013!( I will definately be Atkinsing!) Can't wait to see everyone xxx

Thanks Coffeelover. I met up with some of the ladies in the north, and they are lush. Would love to meet up with them this year but I'm chicken for travelling then. I'm so looking forward to atkins again. I need to come home to minis more often

OMG! Huge Congrats babes..... Xxx

Thank you Rach, and huge congrats on your impending arrival - did suspect something from a post on FB the other day :D xx

Might be able to do something later on in year but a lot depends on money at any time really, you know how things are for us poor northern folk lol xx

Hi Susie,
Well done getting the thread started:). In principle i'm definitely in but i already know my weekends are just madness so all depends on timing. Once date is set, i will block it in and try to work around;)

London is obviously good for me and i can also put a few people up. Might be able to do birmingham depending on the weekend. And i'm dying to come warm your new place once you are in:D

In terms of timing, i'm going to struggle - if you have it in london last weekend of may ie 26/27th then i can do the sat night (running charity event all day:eek: ). Otherwise night of 12th may or second half of june look poss.

Xxx

Claire, I stay at a cracking place in Forest Gate, cheap and easy to get around!! We shall room together if you want to keep prices low :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

triage999 said:
Claire, I stay at a cracking place in Forest Gate, cheap and easy to get around!! We shall room together if you want to keep prices low :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds good to me my dear. Cheap n cheerful - like me! N a buddy to keep an eye on me in the big smoke. Im a northern gal don't forget. Haha.

Back