ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

Will do :) thanks guys all the support here is a huge help...... He's not my hubby just yet serena ;)

Oops! I was wishing u off married! X

He is indeed thank god.... He is being a great support to me :) I can't fault him :)

He is indeed thank god.... He is being a great support to me :) I can't fault him :)

Hope you enjoyed your walk. Not a fan of sweet potato either. Bought some a while back but didn't use it. Ended up making soup out of it and then froze the soup so still havn't had it! :)

It's quite nice I like it as mash.. Find it very filling which is always good :) how's everyone doing today???

I really did had two walks today and ate really really well!!! Blasting this fat like a boss!!!!

Morning all I'm going for a walk this morning with my sister who is a fitness fanatic and also my bridesmaid for our wedding so she is great for motivating me. Ill try get another one in later on too..... Cannot wait for weigh in on sat!!!! I've got OH to put scales on the boot of his car so it's gone to work with him and I can only weight now once a week. I was up and down on it constantly and it was doing me no good. So now I don't hav it and I can focus more on what I'm doing!

Great to see you have so much support. You're doing so well with all your food choices too :)

I am so far thank god. Today I was thinking of a small omelette for breakfast, a simple toasted sandwich n soup for lunch and I've yet to come up with an idea for dinner :) ill sort it out :) although that sounds boring.... Anyone got any good food ideas for me??? Yes thank god I hav amazing support. I feel very lucky

I no Everton what am I like. He is so good though he did what I asked and he said I can hav it back for weigh in Saturday morning

I am so far thank god. Today I was thinking of a small omelette for breakfast, a simple toasted sandwich n soup for lunch and I've yet to come up with an idea for dinner :) ill sort it out :) although that sounds boring.... Anyone got any good food ideas for me??? Yes thank god I hav amazing support. I feel very lucky

I'm a fan of the Roast Dinner at the moment! Such good 'value' for my pp and super filling too! X PS-You're very lucky with your support, Minimins is my support, probably why I'm on here so much! X

Well done on getting rid of scales. It can be Very tempting. And can throw u off if it doesn't say what you want. ;)

Its great tHat OH and your family are supportive. Huge difference.

I think your day sounds yum. Nothing wrong with simple ideas if they work. Was just looking at yours and thinking, I'd never think of omelette for breakfast and so low pp and so filling. Yum. :D
As for dinner I'm not even sure what I'm having yet. Really didn't think that far cos I'm goin out for lunch. Serenas roast dinner wud always put me in mood for one-yum. :D
Brona

Hey girls just back from my walk which actually ended up being a full in run!!! I sweated buckets. My sister is only eight and a half stone so she is well able and boy did she push me today!!! I'm glad of it though. I actually ended up having weetabix for brekkie and gonna hav the omelette for lunch instead. I love an omelette as they r very filling and they allow me to keep carbs out of one of my meals so I don't feel as bloated. Love it :) I usually just hav a ham and cheese one with a bit of ketchup... Very plain and simple but I love them :)

Hey girls just back from my walk which actually ended up being a full in run!!! I sweated buckets. My sister is only eight and a half stone so she is well able and boy did she push me today!!! I'm glad of it though. I actually ended up having weetabix for brekkie and gonna hav the omelette for lunch instead. I love an omelette as they r very filling and they allow me to keep carbs out of one of my meals so I don't feel as bloated. Love it :) I usually just hav a ham and cheese one with a bit of ketchup... Very plain and simple but I love them :)

Get you with your run!!! I had Omelette for lunch too :) Did u decide what to have for dinner? X

Plain omelette sounds good. Def on my menu plan. :)

Plain omelette sounds good. Def on my menu plan. :)

I have mine filled with Fried Onions, Mushrooms & Tomatoes mmmmmmm x

Back